FIFA20 Plans

Comments

• Scutch
    14189 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    I remember last year on the forums people gave a rough estimate of what you can expect per 12k fp without any big pulls. Does anyone remember the rough number?

As above, a discard of 12k FP in packs is around 200-250k. But you may or should get a few decent players which could be worth a bit more.

I got NIF Lukaku in one of my first packs last year, so that was a nice 170k off the bat. Others have picked up an 85 as their highest rated from 12k.

More than i expected tbf. So i can expect 800-1m off 60k?

Easily, I’d certainly hope for more,

60k=400 packs
    1.2mill would only be an average of 3K a pack.

As long as you sell everything properly then getting 1 mill would be the absolute bare minimum.
    Literally any pulls of note like Rashford ect would start tasing you over a mill.

From 60k I’d like to think you’d be looking around 1.5 mill.

Alright that sounds great. The plan is to give myself a head start and then not buy anymore fifa points.

I thought that last year. The lure and addiction of opening packs is crazy.
  • Keano
    16192 posts World Class
    El_Nino wrote: »
    I remember last year on the forums people gave a rough estimate of what you can expect per 12k fp without any big pulls. Does anyone remember the rough number?

As above, a discard of 12k FP in packs is around 200-250k. But you may or should get a few decent players which could be worth a bit more.

I got NIF Lukaku in one of my first packs last year, so that was a nice 170k off the bat. Others have picked up an 85 as their highest rated from 12k.

More than i expected tbf. So i can expect 800-1m off 60k?

Easily, I’d certainly hope for more,

60k=400 packs
    1.2mill would only be an average of 3K a pack.

As long as you sell everything properly then getting 1 mill would be the absolute bare minimum.
    Literally any pulls of note like Rashford ect would start tasing you over a mill.

From 60k I’d like to think you’d be looking around 1.5 mill.

Alright that sounds great. The plan is to give myself a head start and then not buy anymore fifa points.

I thought that last year. The lure and addiction of opening packs is crazy.

Did that last year also, but after the show that was fifa 19 from gameplay, to all the amateurish errors & PIMs messing everything up with no warning i'm sticking to just buying the game & no more cash at it. The game itself I love, but the company is awful.
  • not buy anymore fp, after dropping $500 first day lol
  • Mr_footballer1
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's just disgusting that we have become normalised to spend 300 quid just to make a "decent start" on a game and think that's reasonable.

Regardless of how much money you earn, how much other vices cost etc, this stuff would only wash in FIFA, can't think of any other game people would do it.
  • realhokies
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's just disgusting that we have become normalised to spend 300 quid just to make a "decent start" on a game and think that's reasonable.

Regardless of how much money you earn, how much other vices cost etc, this stuff would only wash in FIFA, can't think of any other game people would do it.

It's the nature of the beast...don't think this is normalized at all either. Not many do it or find it necessary too.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25044 posts Player of the Year

Had this team last year on September 20th looking through old post. Not too bad a starter team considering I was team no money spent.
    XzVu6KG.png

Plus another 100k or so in trading :)
  • PelzyWelzy
    10268 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    realhokies wrote: »

It's the nature of the beast...don't think this is normalized at all either. Not many do it or find it necessary too.

The $800,000,000 EA made from UT alone last year suggests otherwise :wink:
  • LFC Simon 98
    19524 posts World Class

Had this team last year on September 20th looking through old post. Not too bad a starter team considering I was team no money spent.
    XzVu6KG.png

Lautaro <3

I will have a hybrid and a Serie A team this year (to start with anyway). He’s definitely up top with Zapata to begin
  • ORANGEeffect05

XzVu6KG.png

Lautaro <3

I will have a hybrid and a Serie A team this year (to start with anyway). He’s definitely up top with Zapata to begin

Looking through some of my early teams getting me hyped. Lauturo was lethal early on last year and looks very solid again.
  • Orison
    53988 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

And they have what, 20-25mil players? That's like 40$ per person and considering you have people like bateson spending thousands I guess the average person spends like 20-30$ per year.

Don't think it's normalized to spend 300$. Everybody on this forum is in the top 10% of fifa players even if you are god awful (considering the amount of time you put in).
  • Finesse_4days
    9718 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    I'm spending no FP and I am hoping to make this team on Friday after grinding sbcs and getting up to about 70-90k.
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8022821 It looks disgustingly OP 84 pace average is no joke for a starter team, and the front 4 of Morales ,Rodrigo, Muriel and Gomez should be nasty.
  • realhokies
    Orison wrote: »

And they have what, 20-25mil players? That's like 40$ per person and considering you have people like bateson spending thousands I guess the average person spends like 20-30$ per year.

Don't think it's normalized to spend 300$. Everybody on this forum is in the top 10% of fifa players even if you are god awful (considering the amount of time you put in).

Yeah normalized for the very small minority who care about the game so much to be on the forums...you are talking about the 1% and even here probably only 10% spending 300$ on the first day.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19524 posts World Class

XzVu6KG.png

Lautaro <3

Looking through some of my early teams getting me hyped. Lauturo was lethal early on last year and looks very solid again.

He has some lovely physical stats and 82 or so finishing. Looks good to me.

Really want Allan too. But had plan Gini as my LCM so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ midfield it is
  • ORANGEeffect05

XzVu6KG.png

Lautaro <3

He has some lovely physical stats and 82 or so finishing. Looks good to me.

Really want Allan too. But had plan Gini as my LCM so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ midfield it is

Yea definitely want Allan but we'll see how his price looks early on
  • Orison

Yeah normalized for the very small minority who care about the game so much to be on the forums...you are talking about the 1% and even here probably only 10% spending 300$ on the first day.

Nah, top 10% is more accurate. There are about 5% of fifa accs that unlocked the achievement of getting to div 4 in rivals and some forumers (although just a few) didn't manage to do that.

But yeah 100$+ might be the average for the top 0.05% of players. Before the change to rivals just 0.07% of fifa players were in div 1 (2400+ skillrating) and I guess in that group spending 300$ is actually somewhat "normalized".
  • ColeWorld
    11890 posts Has That Special Something
    Screenshot-20190915-235635.jpg
    Hyped for this
  • realhokies

Nah, top 10% is more accurate. There are about 5% of fifa accs that unlocked the achievement of getting to div 4 in rivals and some forumers (although just a few) didn't manage to do that.

But yeah 100$+ might be the average for the top 0.05% of players. Before the change to rivals just 0.07% of fifa players were in div 1 (2400+ skillrating) and I guess in that group spending 300$ is actually somewhat "normalized".

I am fine with this
  • realhokies
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Hyped for this

Nice but will be an expensive team
  • ColeWorld
    11890 posts Has That Special Something
    Hyped for this

Should be not more than 200k
  • Finesse_4days
    9718 posts League Winner
    Hyped for this

Should be not more than 200k

At a guess 120-150k first few days , probably 160-180k on full release.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite

Wrong. I have many friends at work who are casual players. They put 20 quid on here or there. By the end of the year they will have spent 300+, some of them don't even do WL.

Sure there are many that don't spend but there are a heck of a lot that do as well
  • EddieFicio
    22465 posts Club Captain
    That's how GaaS works.

Think of it like being subbed to netflix, DAZN, Spotify etc you never give a second thought to those monthly $10-20 because its a menial amount at best in the grand scheme. That's how EA wants to make the casual player think, just drop 20-30 every now and then and it all adds up eventually.

Those customers are more valuable to EA than someone like bateson who drops £13,400 on day one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually made a year round subscription where you get a set number of packs, like when you preorder the ult edition.
  • ha032742
    37505 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    That's how GaaS works.

Think of it like being subbed to netflix, DAZN, Spotify etc you never give a second thought to those monthly $10-20 because its a menial amount at best in the grand scheme. That's how EA wants to make the casual player think, just drop 20-30 every now and then and it all adds up eventually.

Those customers are more valuable to EA than someone like bateson who drops £13,400 on day one.

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually made a year round subscription where you get a set number of packs, like when you preorder the ult edition.

Don’t give them any bright ideas tvm.
  • Orison
    I mean they must have played with the idea and think the casuals playing this game are so incredibly casual they buy the game for 70€, but they wouldn't stay subbed for 7 months and so it's not worth doing it atm.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    not buy anymore fp, after dropping $500 first day lol

Lol pipe down mate I do it every year. Best time to spend points is at the start, when you don't have to rely on crazy pulls. It also makes trading incredibly easy when you have coins to start with. You do you though
  • ccooaattssyy
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone gonna get a trading thread going? Hype.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4112 posts National Call-Up

Get populair players list for 2x value. Relist every hour
  • WFCBagnall
    77231 posts Moderator

The Crazy, Crazy Creaky Jr NIF Trading Guide
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

The Crazy, Crazy Creaky Jr NIF Trading Guide

50 pounds pls
  • Pugzilla
    17327 posts World Class
    Gonna spend 5,000 on Thursday wish me luck