The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • iSptmnky
    8800 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »


    That’s the most FP I think I’ve ever seen :joy:

    Would be hilarious if you couldn't transfer points this Fifa :D

    I’m sure he had Corey/Zaro confirm it to him before loading up :#

    https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/fifa/fifa-points-transfer/
  • ha032742
    38703 posts Moderator
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »


    That’s the most FP I think I’ve ever seen :joy:

    Would be hilarious if you couldn't transfer points this Fifa :D

    I’m sure he had Corey/Zaro confirm it to him before loading up :#

    https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/fifa/fifa-points-transfer/

    Yes I know but that wasn’t up when Bateson loaded up 1m FPs :)
  • jenksiee123
    24270 posts Club Captain
    vs1IHpS.png
    das hot
  • ccooaattssyy
    13345 posts Has That Special Something
    Ziyech looks trash tho. African Ozil.
  • jenksiee123
    24270 posts Club Captain
    Ziyech looks trash tho. African Ozil.

    Bit harsh. His passing/dribbling looks really good for the start of the game and ok shooting. 84 stamina too.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13345 posts Has That Special Something
    Ziyech looks trash tho. African Ozil.

    Bit harsh. His passing/dribbling looks really good for the start of the game and ok shooting. 84 stamina too.

    No right foot, weak, etc. When he misses for the 5th time on that right foot, he’ll be discarded.
  • El_Nino
    6553 posts Big Money Move
    Ziyech looks trash tho. African Ozil.

    Bit harsh. His passing/dribbling looks really good for the start of the game and ok shooting. 84 stamina too.

    Awful physicality and defence if your planning on using him CM, shooting stats are poor with very average pace, not to mention 2* WF.

    His only stand out stat is passing, which isn’t normally all that relevant on Fifa.
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.

    Meh dunno right from the start

    Ability to progress them, I could go with
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.

    Meh dunno right from the start

    Ability to progress them, I could go with

    Yeah fair enough. Making people to pick the player they upgrade would bring some variety to the game.

    Like this <3

    8a99297093389c76e929c0d226334b29.png
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.

    Meh dunno right from the start

    Ability to progress them, I could go with

    Yeah fair enough. Making people to pick the player they upgrade would bring some variety to the game.

    Like this <3

    8a99297093389c76e929c0d226334b29.png

    You big hipster

    Here was me thinking DCL or Moise

    Actually Moise would be lovely for that
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.

    Meh dunno right from the start

    Ability to progress them, I could go with

    Yeah fair enough. Making people to pick the player they upgrade would bring some variety to the game.

    Like this <3

    8a99297093389c76e929c0d226334b29.png

    You big hipster

    Here was me thinking DCL or Moise

    Actually Moise would be lovely for that

    Just imagine. Picking Kean, starting off at 80 rated and upgrade him through objectives to a 90 along the way.

    d98a85c00b33c640a0167f728e147848.png
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'd still love it so much if EA gave everyone the opportunity to turn 1 card into a 90 or 95 rated at the start of the game, like a pro player card that you can pick yourself. Would give people a chance to make their favorite player from their favorite club usable for the whole year.

    Meh dunno right from the start

    Ability to progress them, I could go with

    Yeah fair enough. Making people to pick the player they upgrade would bring some variety to the game.

    Like this <3

    8a99297093389c76e929c0d226334b29.png

    You big hipster

    Here was me thinking DCL or Moise

    Actually Moise would be lovely for that

    Just imagine. Picking Kean, starting off at 80 rated and upgrade him through objectives to a 90 along the way.

    d98a85c00b33c640a0167f728e147848.png

    Oh my lord

    This would be so good
  • Dan is Clutch
    29458 posts Player of the Year
    Most people would just pick Ronaldo.
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    Meanwhile, this is one of the more.... unusual badges this FIFA.

    112705.png
  • Eoind
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Most people would just pick Ronaldo.
    Max growth 90 and you have to buy the player of the transfer market before being able to apply any boosts
  • WFCBagnall
    80754 posts Moderator
    Bin off all attribute cards and replace them with +1 boost cards, which are rare as draft tokens and can be attained by completing weekly objectives.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Bin off all attribute cards and replace them with +1 boost cards, which are rare as draft tokens and can be attained by completing weekly objectives.

    Yep nice
  • Joestoe
    9362 posts League Winner
    Getting rid of attribute cards is a good idea on its own.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    26549 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    for all my og ADP-heads, in anticipation of his bald ig model


    :heart:
  • ccooaattssyy
    13345 posts Has That Special Something
    La Liga seems to have a lot of good budget CB's - Serie A not so much.

    Murillo looks the best I think?

  • El_Nino
    6553 posts Big Money Move
    La Liga seems to have a lot of good budget CB's - Serie A not so much.

    Murillo looks the best I think?

    La liga have fantastic budget options all over the park tbh.
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    La Liga seems to have a lot of good budget CB's - Serie A not so much.

    Murillo looks the best I think?

    Serie A looks quite poor in general tbh. Most affordable defenders and all left wingers are average at best.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13345 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    La Liga seems to have a lot of good budget CB's - Serie A not so much.

    Murillo looks the best I think?

    Serie A looks quite poor in general tbh. Most affordable defenders and all left wingers are average at best.

    The midfield/attack (budget) are OK. Probably need to hybrid lol.
  • ccooaattssyy
    13345 posts Has That Special Something
    I really like the look of Marega as my starting striker, but the links are dreadful.

    88 Pace, 80 finishing, 93 stamina, 90 strength, 89 aggression.
  • Dan is Clutch
    29458 posts Player of the Year
    I really like the look of Marega as my starting striker, but the links are dreadful.

    88 Pace, 80 finishing, 93 stamina, 90 strength, 89 aggression.

    I’ve found @Gyan_33 ‘s dupe.
  • anyone seen Taison's concussion from yesterday?
  • Gyan_33
    41433 posts International Superstar
    I really like the look of Marega as my starting striker, but the links are dreadful.

    88 Pace, 80 finishing, 93 stamina, 90 strength, 89 aggression.

    I’ve found @Gyan_33 ‘s dupe.

    Behave.
    227536.png
Sign In or Register to comment.