fifa 20 payment info

Gavin1985
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello all my wife was just checking her bank statment online and it says 71.99 as come out from xbox ive checked my xbox account it shows 71.99 x2 for points on the 12th this payment as come out yesterday 14th. ive gone on in progress on my account and it shows fifa 20 i was just wondering if ea have only just took out the money for the game itsself and if its done the same with other ppl that have pre ordered it

Comments

• 1690_Ulster_FC
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    Hello all my wife was just checking her bank statment online and it says 71.99 as come out from xbox ive checked my xbox account it shows 71.99 x2 for points on the 12th this payment as come out yesterday 14th. ive gone on in progress on my account and it shows fifa 20 i was just wondering if ea have only just took out the money for the game itsself and if its done the same with other ppl that have pre ordered it

Mine hasn't came out yet on the Xbox.
  • Gavin1985
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ok thanks if it comes out in the next day or so can u let me know please
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    ok thanks if it comes out in the next day or so can u let me know please

I'm expecting it to come out in the next few days.. it claims a billing upto 10 days before the game is released.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    This is why I buy a Xbox gift card and buy it. I hate that they dont take it out when no you purchase it.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    is this just xbox?
    on ps4 comes out instantly
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    I thought it come out instantly as soon as your pre ordered it on the online store on Xbox? Didn’t even pay attention as to whether money come out or not.

Edit: just checked bank and it’s come out today and all the downloads started.
    Post edited by Grezzerk on
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move

I would have and still pay via using the PS4 store card, no bank details are required, no information of credit/debit card required, one off payment. EA doesn't get your details, hackers don't get your details. Despite all the claims that Microsoft in respect of the Xbox, that it is secured, I would take their words with a pinch of salt. If Windows isn't secure, neither is the Xbox or come to think of it, the PS4. This is why I buy these things
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/PlayStation-Card-Wallet-Download-Code/dp/B00GUXZUSS?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duc08-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00GUXZUSS

As you can see, all I do is enter the code and voila, not volta, VOILA, paid in full, no messing with details that can be hacked or misused by companies.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1201 posts Professional
    Yep, my payment went out today, well I'm assuming it did from the microsoft email thanking me for my purchase.