The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019

May buy FP just to use this guy in the first WL. 3 years of not using Aguero.
  • Grown93
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    JR wrote: »
    Access on the 19th or 20th?

19th
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    A lot of the player faces are pretty incredible. Played 2 or 3 with Liverpool just cos nice false 9 formation.

Salah,vvd,mane,Alisson all good and Fabinho is actually uncanny
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I get these cosmetic changes to base and mid icons are cool, but does it really mean that more of them are gonna be used? Probably not.

Didnt play vs Scholes the entire year, or Veron, doubt them having three versions of in game faces will change that.
  • EddieFicio
    22483 posts Club Captain
    Veron could be very decent with a pim, specially if released. Scholes is ded
  • Pughy30
    27630 posts Player of the Year
    PIM Veron and Zanetti CDM with Maradona, Crespo and Messi in attack is the dream
  • Grown93
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    YSkHfkb.png

Maybe gonna be my team during Access and Rivals. But problem is Felix, probably going cost "a ton" right? :/ probably the same for Gelson.. if Felix going for around 10k-15k, then i need to do another team :#

and going to do a cheap with non-rares for SB to extra coinage. Even with it being a pain to play vs CPU but oh well :D

• Hot Chip live, that was top notch...

But yesss that Aguero looks awesome. Faces, gimme more facesssss
  • chaser2k15
    14761 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    A lot of the player faces are pretty incredible. Played 2 or 3 with Liverpool just cos nice false 9 formation.

Salah,vvd,mane,Alisson all good and Fabinho is actually uncanny

Player models look much better this year so far.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Played 15 games on the demo last night with a mate. It’s fantastic. We were both saying how much more rewarding defending feels.

Only the demo n all that jazz but the game feels fantastic, looks fantastic. Obviously some game breaking things will be found by people, but in general it’s pretty damn good.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28890 posts Player of the Year

That’s the most FP I think I’ve ever seen :joy:

• That’s the most FP I think I’ve ever seen :joy:

13000 packs if he opens the 150 points ones.
  • What is the point in buying that many FP? I understand people using some at the start to gain capital to trade with or just to help with their first team, but 2m FP will probably give him near enough the best team from the start, where do you go from there? It would be like starting as 10th prestige on CoD and still playing, where is the fun?
  • Hicksy2011
    17386 posts World Class
    Because he needs the coins for videos
    He’s also actually very bad at the game for someone who plays it as much as he does, so he needs a good team to get Elite in WL and make himself look decent
  • Hicksy2011
    17386 posts World Class
    edited September 2019
    . Piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ forums double posting
  • Scutch
    15346 posts World Class
    edited September 2019

That’s the most FP I think I’ve ever seen :joy:

13000 packs if he opens the 150 points ones.

Mental.
  • RealM
    6542 posts Big Money Move
    What is the point in buying that many FP? I understand people using some at the start to gain capital to trade with or just to help with their first team, but 2m FP will probably give him near enough the best team from the start, where do you go from there? It would be like starting as 10th prestige on CoD and still playing, where is the fun?

From his perspective I sort of get it, same with other content creators/pro players.

That many FP's first off gets him noticed, then he gets all the content from the packs, then playing with Icons people want ect will all get him views from day 1 and he will end up in pocket.

Normal people playing the game I don't understand but hey ho, nothing to do with me.
  • KingLionel10
    15307 posts World Class
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    He’s also actually very bad at the game for someone who plays it as much as he does, so he needs a good team to get Elite in WL and make himself look decent

Doesnt he get top 100? Cant be very bad if he does.
  • Hicksy2011
    17386 posts World Class
    @WFCBagnall that’s clearly a second account for Bateson, he should be banned Imo, report him
  • Gyan_33
    40050 posts International Superstar
    Scenes if they don't transfer over
  • Finesse_4days
    10665 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019

Last year a dog could of probably got Top 100 if given a god squad earlier on in the game and being trained to abuse the meta and given a treat for every croqueta and tornado cross it does , the game was that brain dead it was almost insulting. I've seen him play and I don't know how he ever got top 100 he cant' skill properly apart from basic moves and the only thing he can do is score ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goals.
  • EddieFicio
    22483 posts Club Captain
    You most definitely don't need 2mill fp to "unlock" everything in the game nor does it really make sense as a business.

2mill (+40k) fp is $15,300 or £12,300 ish.

1 million FP is already more than enough to have everything.

TL;DR Bateson is sick in the head and might (most likely) has an actual addiction.
  • ha032742
    38155 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    You most definitely don't need 2mill fp to "unlock" everything in the game nor does it really make sense as a business.

2mill (+40k) fp is $15,300 or £12,300 ish.

1 million FP is already more than enough to have everything.

TL;DR Bateson is sick in the head and might (most likely) has an actual addiction.

I remember in the past he used to use some guy’s loaded account, wonder what happened...
  • Hicksy2011
    17386 posts World Class

All I saw was him struggling to elite in the final weeks
  • WFCBagnall
    79670 posts Moderator
    @WFCBagnall that’s clearly a second account for Bateson, he should be banned Imo, report him

Not an offence is it?

Let him scrape elite 3 anyway, his loss.
  • Gyan_33
    40050 posts International Superstar
    Overall quite impressed by the new soundtrack. There's only like 2 songs that I can't stand which is surprising.
  • iSptmnky
    8121 posts League Winner
    Scenes if they don't transfer over

Already been confirmed though.
  • Joestoe
    8695 posts League Winner
    Scenes if he presses "No" instead of "Yes" on the pop-up window.
  • Orison
    56022 posts National Treasure
    Bateson doesn't do an rtg, because it's too draining. But then he plays all WL games every week, drafts and god knows what.

Some legends say he's just not good enough with even teams. Always gets gold 1/elite 3 once people catch up during tots.
  • Finesse_4days
    10665 posts Has That Special Something
    Overall quite impressed by the new soundtrack. There's only like 2 songs that I can't stand which is surprising.

DAFUQ is this