We need more FUT 20 objectives

Mmandras
2060 posts Fans' Favourite
If you want to make hype for Fifa 20, make us fight for those early packs in Fifa 19. I guarantee you that it would be as furious as TOTS promo. You included some cosmetic objectives but packs are all that matters. So make transition towards next season, no one cares about Fifa 19 cards anymore. I'd even play weekend league if it included really any kind of Fifa 20 packs.

Another thing maybe worth concidering is transfering of the small percentage (2-3%) of coins from Fifa 19 to 20.

Comments

• RealM
    5619 posts Big Money Move
    Stupid idea.
  • Vezzo
    917 posts Professional
    RealM wrote: »
    Stupid idea.

Not at all... idea is awesome
  • RealM
    5619 posts Big Money Move
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Stupid idea.

How so? If you could transfer things over from 1 game to another then it's ruined before it begins.
  • greif44
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA don't give anything for free early after release of new FIFA. There's even no packs in the store other than gold and premium gold
  • Vezzo
    917 posts Professional
    Vezzo wrote: »
    Stupid idea.

How so? If you could transfer things over from 1 game to another then it's ruined before it begins.

You get objectives to get packs in next game. Even if it was simple it would be worth more than rare players pack in fifa19.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    Ridiculous.

Grow up.
  • Mmandras
    So, players don't like the idea and playing for Fifa 19 mega packs is better? That's suprising. I would understand EA's thumb down because of the early season pack openings for fifa points. However we do have loyalty packs and coin boosts, so I thought, it's worth to try.
  • Mmandras
    edited September 14
    Ridiculous.

Grow up.

But I'm 39. I hope I will stand up to your high standards of maturity one day. :blush: