40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Pieman25 correction! Its 3 other threads now
  • KAKA95
    @Pieman25 Kaka = 95. Pieman= 25.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    KAKA95 wrote: »
    @Pieman25 noones forcing you to read it you know. You must be so interested in the subject. I hope pieman in the game is rated a 25 for that remark.

Yeah but spamming it really isn't the most practical use of the forums. Appreciate this is very upsetting so just don't buy the game if it's that big a deal breaker.
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Friendly warning bud, as much as I know you’re just messing, spamming could get you banned.
  • KAKA95
    @Pieman25 what is the most practical use for forums? Or is that subjective
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    @Pieman25 what is the most practical use for forums? Or is that subjective

Not spamming as per the forum rules is probably a start.
  • Eesa24
    61 posts Park Captain
    Think we can all agree the ratings have been poor but think we just have to accept it and move on already nothing we say in regards to them on a forum will change it.
  • KAKA95
    @Alex_cr thats ok with me. Hopefully they just read it. Thats all i want. Just an opinion to hear. If i get banned thats A ok.
  • KAKA95
    @Alex_cr i learned from princess jasmine to not go speechless. 😂
  • KAKA95
    You never know @Eesa24. Im willing to try
  • KAKA95
    Sorry if any of my opinions offends anyone but im just voicing an opinion. We can leave it at that.
  • Eesa24
    61 posts Park Captain
    You never know @Eesa24. Im willing to try

I understand your frustration i mean Auba didn't even get an upgrade for joint golden boot season and they butchered my idol in Ian Wright but i have been playing so many years now i am used to this just being an irrational company that put profit before its community.

Regardless of rating lets just enjoy the game with the players we most want to use :)
  • KAKA95
    Sorry if any of my opinions offends anyone but im just voicing an opinion. We can leave it at that.

Dont read them if you will get offended
  • KAKA95
    @selb 😊
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    @KAKA95
  • Ronaldo
    4171 posts National Call-Up
    The guy won the Ballon D'or meaning he has the best player of that year. It's a disgrace to make him just 91 should be atleast 93, I dont eveeven mind the other two versions as he did drop off quite abit at Madrid
  • SebastienEngelhart
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    92 would be fair
  • KAKA95
    @Ronaldo i totally agree with you.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    When I was a kid people said kaka when they meant poo.

Kaka must have changed that when he was excellent at Milan as I don’t hear that any more.

• selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    I was expecting him to be 92/93, not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed finding out he's 'just' 91 rated, really hope he plays above his stats though, loved watching him play
  • KAKA95
    When I was a kid people said kaka when they meant poo.

Kaka must have changed that when he was excellent at Milan as I don’t hear that any more.

LOL same here.
  • KAKA95
    92 would be fair

Ya his speed and acceleration was rediculous. And his vision/passing was over the top.
  • KAKA95
    selb wrote: »
    I was expecting him to be 92/93, not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed finding out he's 'just' 91 rated, really hope he plays above his stats though, loved watching him play

Same. I felt like i got mike tyson upper cutted when i saw his rating. Ya we shall see, if any of us even get his prime card... youtube!
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »

Same. I felt like i got mike tyson upper cutted when i saw his rating. Ya we shall see, if any of us even get his prime card... youtube!

I'll get it eventually, even just to try out
  • Mantic
    461 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Look at his stats for his mid card. Loojs really good to me for a cam https://m.imgur.com/gallery/om9ytey
  • Gnomenclature
    8214 posts League Winner
    Considering they have not shown us the pims yet, it's possible they are more than a +1 on the prime... We will have to see.
  • KAKA95
    @Mantic the page does not load but ill try find it elsewhere and reply
  • KAKA95
    @Gnomenclature im not sure what you are trying to say but ya we shall see
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    4191 posts National Call-Up
    Tbf 91 for his prime is low, but atleast one of his versions is way too high rated as the guy peaked pretty early.

Icon ratings are often a mess anyway. Dagleish is as fast as Garrincha in Fifa lol

He never peaked early. Mourinho played him out of position at Madrid plus he had multiple injuries with his legs.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbf 91 for his prime is low, but atleast one of his versions is way too high rated as the guy peaked pretty early.

Icon ratings are often a mess anyway. Dagleish is as fast as Garrincha in Fifa lol

He never peaked early. Mourinho played him out of position at Madrid plus he had multiple injuries with his legs.

Possibly a reason why he peaked early and not an argument against it?