i dont enjoy playing fifa 20, anyone else?

ozcs_69
3108 posts National Call-Up
it seems so clunky, in this gaming era, this game feels slower than the real football

anyone else cant seem to fancy playing it?

Comments

• I like it
  • ozcs_69
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    I know the fut will be faster, but this is agonizing
  • QuidoFrontiere
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Clunky? Slower than real? You must play different demo than me.
  • Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

relax, you cannot judge a game after a demo, i know that a lot of youtubers have a lots of opinions already....give it a week or two,after the full release, maybe a first patch, only after that you can decide for yourself. Cheers!
  • JPRM71
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    The demo is an older build than the beta.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    it seems so clunky, in this gaming era, this game feels slower than the real football

Nope, just you it seems like. The game is great.
  • Boysie91
    8390 posts League Winner
    I got bored of the betaand when they updated the beta it was more like 19 so bored me even more. I haven't even downloaded the demo. I normally play the demo until release but not bothered this year.
  • BGAlum
    1215 posts Professional
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

relax, you cannot judge a game after a demo, i know that a lot of youtubers have a lots of opinions already....give it a week or two,after the full release, maybe a first patch, only after that you can decide for yourself. Cheers!

That is what is said every year...and the same craziness ensues. Been down this road before, not sure people want to keep going down it.
  • BGAlum
    1215 posts Professional

Nope, just you it seems like. The game is great.

It is not just him. Many Stopped playing it and 19 both and won’t be bothered with 20. Back to playing GT Sport where their updates and new content add value.

EA probably spent more time on developing new celebrations than parts of the actual gameplay.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    this is definitely an upgrade to the beta, the beta was hella slow and clunky. It is only going to get better.
  • Acidvenus
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you mean slower as in that setting you can change in the full version?

I didn't realise the default speed difference when I went from constant career to ultimate team. But after playing ultimate team for a long time then played career you could really tell how much slower it was.
    But as I said, can't this be changed in the settings anyway?
  • RadioShaq
    15086 posts Moderator
    Once everyone is on 99 pace chem and probably first patch it will be back to ping pong passing and pace wouldn’t worry to much.
  • SPN1987
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Demo will be nothing like final build. The demo is irrelevant to me because of it. Only played a few matches, no desire to keep playing.
  • Thunder001
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Waiting for the real game as the demo is always different. Hope it is too as the demo is so 'boring'.
  • BeardedBerk
    1604 posts Play-Off Hero
    Uninstall it after 45 in game mins.

Wasn't buying the game to start with but usually the demo is better than the final release so god help people this year
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Once everyone is on 99 pace chem and probably first patch it will be back to ping pong passing and pace wouldn’t worry to much.

@RadioShaq
    Are you serious? You sound like you like that frantic ping pong passing?
  • RadioShaq
    15086 posts Moderator
    I don’t want ping pong passing. I would rather see them nerf possession and passing and make it manual. I am just speaking from experience of pace easy offense and patches. I mean with people already asking for a faster paced game what do you think the first patch will look like?
  • Obrj
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This version is older that than gamescon. Relax i think it will be fine by next week.
  • Pooter
    1937 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blimey, its only a demo, don't cry already, that or quit the game
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 12
    @RadioShaq
    Oh thank god - I thought you were one of those anti-football fifa players that only rely on broken ping pong passing and first time shots.

Sorry my bad. But I know what you mean. It’s been like this since like forever.
  • valeasr97
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    game is not out and already complaining
  • WestardLord
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    The fact is the game is not tuned for the best user experience, it's tuned to prioritize maximum profit for FUT, and that changes month-to-month. We end up with virtually a completely different experience from September to August of the next year.

So why are we still surprised it's being received divisively?
  • SPN1987
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    The fact is the game is not tuned for the best user experience, it's tuned to prioritize maximum profit for FUT, and that changes month-to-month. We end up with virtually a completely different experience from September to August of the next year.

So why are we still surprised it's being received divisively?

Plus the FIFA community is the most divided community in the world. :/
  • PelzyWelzy
    9451 posts League Winner
    Played two games of the demo, which is one and a half more than I did the beta.

Just cba with it right now.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Offline it sucked, when playing online against a friend via share play I really enjoyed it.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1009 posts Professional
    I like the demo but it is boring.

Only cos its a demo, there is only so much you can do. I don't really like any of the demo clubs and as for 'Volta' its just so easy, can literally score 4 to end the game in less than a minute.

Fifa demo's need to up there game a bit, playing offline 4min halves with a few clubs has got old, let us online at least.
  • silverdale10
    1396 posts Professional
    After two games I thought the finishing was a joke until I realised I hadn't turned timed shooting off!!!

It feels decent as a demo but we all know FUT will be completely different and will flip from being great to terrible one week to the next or even game to game. I still haven't pre-ordered, probably will end up downloading it and soon regretting it.
  • skHH
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    I dont know, I haven't played it yet
  • selb
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Offline it sucked, when playing online against a friend via share play I really enjoyed it.

Its good when connections good, last night was awful, kept skipping and lagging
  • FlyingOkapis
    1009 posts Professional
    Regular seasons and kick off etc have always been different to FUT, the speed difference is due to how the community set up tactics and opt for high pace players everywhere.

I'd like to see pace cards taken out of the game for that reason.