Manual headers

frankibo
104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This may be specific to manual controls.

Anyone else finding attacking headers rarely connect properly? Lots of skimmed and mishit headers, found it happened a lot in the beta too.

Comments

• Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 11
    Recognized the same. They probably nerfed it to the ground....
    When ever the striker is in contact with the defender scoring is near to impossible.
  • frankibo
    I'm getting situations where you are 5 yards out with a free header and it's skimming off their head into the ground and bouncing up and going wide or being saved easily. Would be okay if thag happened occasionally and was just a possible contact but seems to be happening a lot.
  • Yep nerfed too much but hopefully they listened to the feedback
  • Berlus
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Yep nerfed too much but hopefully they listened to the feedback

I dont think so.
  • frankibo
    edited September 11
    If I am playing on full manual and put a cross on the attackers head I shouldn't be rewarded with a nerfed header that barely connects.
  • Berlus
    frankibo wrote: »
    If I am playing on full manual and put a cross on the attackers head I shouldn't be rewarded with a nerfed header that barely connects.

Agree.
  • zeultuturor
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect

you realize tho that full manual is not actually full manual right? it s like an auto aim feature. if you are a little off with your left stick, it will still be perfectly on his head. if you want full manual play cs go so you can get shat on and have no excuse anymore
  • GoonerSoldier
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone playing MANUAL. Make sure you turn off TIMED FINISHING as it effects all your shooting. I've been playing since the Beta. They fixed it slightly but timed finishing off means all shots are 100% based on aim and power instead of 2nd time you press the shot button.
  • frankibo

you realize tho that full manual is not actually full manual right? it s like an auto aim feature. if you are a little off with your left stick, it will still be perfectly on his head. if you want full manual play cs go so you can get shat on and have no excuse anymore

Well it's a lot better than whatever assisted is where the AI decides for you