Comments

• Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 7
    JH7x wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    A robbery to the man should have been 93 atleast especially given he has been the only player to overthrow messi and cr7 for the ballon d or

No he never
    A robbery to the man should have been 93 atleast especially given he has been the only player to overthrow messi and cr7 for the ballon d or

No he never

You obviously never watched him

And you obviously HAVE NEVER EVER seen any balon d’dor ceremony ...kaka did not “overthrow”. Ronaldo or messi as he won the award BEFORE they did ....

Hahah thats even worse he won before they did and give him max 91 you are digging your own grave with that comment you aldi branded cheese slice

Messi was 20 and Ronaldo 22 in 2007. Not exactly peak years. Only one person digging a grave here.

This thread really making me dig right now regardless of prime he won it before either of them and thats facts

And Matthäus won it before Kaka so Matthäus > Kaka LUL
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited September 9
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    Really Guys the rating system is wrong. But if we start comparing Kaka with Cruijff or ADP, Thats not right they are in a level of their own. Kaka had maybe 3 really good seasons. And yes I have seen him play, but I have also seen Cruijff play. Kaka was good (91 rated good) and nothing more.

. Kenny Daglish is 92 and your saying kaka is fair at 91 .. next.

Leave out the drug references please ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain
    Antiversum wrote: »

No he never

No he never

And you obviously HAVE NEVER EVER seen any balon d’dor ceremony ...kaka did not “overthrow”. Ronaldo or messi as he won the award BEFORE they did ....

Hahah thats even worse he won before they did and give him max 91 you are digging your own grave with that comment you aldi branded cheese slice

Messi was 20 and Ronaldo 22 in 2007. Not exactly peak years. Only one person digging a grave here.

This thread really making me dig right now regardless of prime he won it before either of them and thats facts

When you wasn’t born ok lets talk about pele and maradona and go back 70 years.. next.
  • Alex_cr
    5079 posts Big Money Move

No he never

No he never

And Michael Owen won it before him. What rating shall we have him at? 95?
  • sturges12345
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    Really Guys the rating system is wrong. But if we start comparing Kaka with Cruijff or ADP, Thats not right they are in a level of their own. Kaka had maybe 3 really good seasons. And yes I have seen him play, but I have also seen Cruijff play. Kaka was good (91 rated good) and nothing more.

This guy put the cruyff in the same tier as ADP 🤣Kaka prime better than ADP ever was
  • Alex_cr
    edited September 9

I Kenny Daglish is 92 and your saying kaka is fair at 91 .. next.

Dalglish was some player to be fair

Edited quote to reflect change ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Colt_seevers
    1116 posts Professional
    Fair enough rating for kaka. Don’t know what guys are morning about
  • Antiversum

No he never

No he never

When you wasn’t born ok lets talk about pele and maradona and go back 70 years.. next.

I smell sallt because someone realises his argument is BS.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3329 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 7

No he never

No he never

As an ionic lattice of strongly bound sodium and chloride ions, salt is rather odorless.
    :>
  • leon1309
    4201 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 7
    Double post
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain

No he never

No he never

No salt here kid and no argument he deserves to be higher than 91 and thats facts
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain

I want what your smoking ... Kenny Daglish is 92 and your saying kaka is fair at 91 .. next.

Haha this is literally the most bs comment ive seen on the forums till date. Better than Kaka next joke please
  • El_Nino
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    If 91 was based on his entire Career then fair enough, as he didn’t enjoy that long at the top. But if you think 91 is fair for his best 2/3 years your an absolute mad man. The guy had it all, 100% should be 93 as a prime imo.
  • Headshrinker363
    4951 posts Big Money Move

I want what your smoking ... Kenny Daglish is 92 and your saying kaka is fair at 91 .. next.

Haha this is literally the most bs comment ive seen on the forums till date. Better than Kaka next joke please

Let me guess, you think football started with the premier league era?
  • Alex_cr

Oh dear. You’ve literally not a clue about football have you?

I would hazard a guess if you asked most people with any idea about football to list their top 100 players then Dalglish is coming above Kaka.

I bet you think he was better than Baggio too?
  • KING_HENKE
    326 posts Sunday League Hero

Is this a joke? I actually don’t know
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain

No he never

No he never

No salt here kid and no argument he deserves to be higher than 91 and thats facts

No i dont.
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain

I would hazard a guess if you asked most people with any idea about football to list their top 100 players then Dalglish is coming above Kaka.

Hahaha.. where did you get that top 100 statistic from? .. I wouldn’t put Dalglish in the same breath as Kaka.. you want to talk statistics BETWEEN KAKA AND DALGLISH.. ok. Kenny hit 230 goals in 559 appearances as a ‘STRIKER’ .. Kaka ? 149 goals in 461 appearances as a ‘MIDFIELDER’ .. says it all. Plus kaka world cup winner ucl winner. You must be really deluded to try and justify Dalglish being better than Kaka. LOL NEXT.
  • Alex_cr

Hahaha.. where did you get that top 100 statistic from? .. I wouldn’t put Dalglish in the same breath as Kaka.. you want to talk statistics BETWEEN KAKA AND DALGLISH.. ok. Kenny hit 230 goals in 559 appearances as a ‘STRIKER’ .. Kaka ? 149 goals in 461 appearances as a ‘MIDFIELDER’ .. says it all. Plus kaka world cup winner ucl winner. You must be really deluded to try and justify Dalglish being better than Kaka. LOL NEXT.

If you’re referring to striker as in a number 9 then no he didn’t. He plates behind a main striker - bit like Kaka.

You clearly know nothing about Dalglish so why even try and put up an argument? You’re making yourself look stupid.
  • KING_HENKE

Dalglish won the European Cup three times ffs aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Antiversum

No he never

No he never

No i dont.

For you stating so many facts there are so few sources of that...
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13275 posts Has That Special Something

Well this is rather embarrassing 😶
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain

If you’re referring to striker as in a number 9 then no he didn’t. He plates behind a main striker - bit like Kaka.

You clearly know nothing about Dalglish so why even try and put up an argument? You’re making yourself look stupid.

He played in a much forward position than Kaka did
  • JH7x
    63 posts Park Captain
    KING_HENKE wrote: »

When it was irrelevant next.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    On the topic of Dalglish.....how is his passing only 77!? Didn't he mainly drop off and play Rush in? And how does Rush have less pace than Dalglish!?
  • Alex_cr

What the time when you actually had to win your league to even get in it? When you couldn’t buy your way to success so there was a much more even playing field across Europe?

Mate, you need to stop now 😂
  • Headshrinker363
    4951 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 8

No he never

No he never

No i dont.

Are you sure?
  • KING_HENKE

When exactly does winning the European Cup become relevant in your opinion? I very much look forward to your answer.
  • El_Nino
    Okay the guy arguing on Kaka’s behalf seems to be an absolute tool.

However I think ‘Prime’ Kaka is above Kenny. Don’t get me wrong Dalglish was a great player with a fantastic career, but looking at the best 1-2 years of each player, I do genuinely think Kaka was a class above. Kaka’s brilliance is understated a lot imo due to his lack of longevity, but given how EA have chosen to do icons that shouldn’t effect his prime.

Because of EA doing ‘Prime’ cards that focus on 1-2 years of a players career the likes of Kaka/Owen really should have 92-93 rated primes. We’re the likes of Henry/Gullit ect better over the course of their careers? Absolutely. We’re they better than Owen/Kaka in their primes, not imo, all similar abilities if you look at their best year.
  • El_Nino
    Tbh it’s one of the reasons I don’t like the way Icons are done now. Take Torres, he’s a player that a lot may suggest doesn’t warrant an icon card due to his lack of longevity and poor quality at times. But if you have him a Prime card that summed his best year or two up he’d have every right to be argued as 92 minimum, probably higher. They should just go back to one card per Icon imo. If they really want more then 1 normal card with a moments card.
This discussion has been closed.