Fifa 20 looks too much like Fifa 19

SBaggio59
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Fifa 20 looks too much like Fifa 19, as the latter looks too much like Fifa 18 ... It's too little evolution and too few ambitions, Fifa 20 is Fifa 19.5.

Comments

• SBaggio59
    edited September 4
    I mean, it's a football game bro, you expecting jet packs or something?

No ! ;-) It's just that I think it's so much better to move on to new experiences, especially in terms of graphics, animations ... In addition, some legendary bugs have still not been fixed! It's frankly annoying.

How long will these developmental anomalies last?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    SBaggio59 wrote: »

No ! ;-) It's just that I think it's so much better to move on to new experiences, especially in terms of graphics, animations ... In addition, some legendary bugs have still not been fixed! It's frankly annoying.

No I know dude I'm just messing with you haha!
    Apparently they've said there's not much they can do until next-gen as they've reached their limits with the current consoles!
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 4

Apparently they've said there's not much they can do until next-gen as they've reached their limits with the current consoles!

:) Okay, you're a joker! Well, in this case, if MM. Sony and Microsoft hear me, you have to hurry! That's it, they will now be able to create more powerful games, definitely, we must say everything for EA. Do not tell me thank you. :)

• xGrumpyWolfx

:) Okay, you're a joker! Well, in this case, if MM. Sony and Microsoft hear me, you have to hurry! That's it, they will now be able to create more powerful games, definitely, we must say everything for EA. Do not tell me thank you. :)

Don't worry, new consoles are out end of next year mate!
  • SBaggio59

Don't worry, new consoles are out end of next year mate!

I know, I have the PS5 at home and Fifa 21, and EA does not even know it! ;)
  • GARYNOCLUB
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It looks nothing like it it plays totally different you are uncorrect .
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 4
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »
    It looks nothing like it it plays totally different you are uncorrect .

Well, that's right, EA slowed the game, I grant you. But what evolution! there can not be a big Fifa in such a short time, there will be like every year bugs that will prevent to play satisfactorily. The story is repeated with Fifa.

We pay a game, it must be ready and flawless, otherwise it is not worth it. Enough of all these updates that often serve almost nothing except, sometimes, to make the defects worse.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    There’s no need to change anything dramatically. Just improve gameplay and servers. .. we’d be happy
  • SBaggio59
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    There’s no need to change anything dramatically. Just improve gameplay and servers. .. we’d be happy

Yes, I agree with you on these points, it would already be very good things!
  • Pwalie86
    1348 posts Professional
    I'm interested in seeing what Fifa 21 will look like.

PS5 is pretty much going to be 12TF in power which is twice the power of Xbox One X and Fifa as we know it has mostly been developed for consoles like PS4 which is only about 2TF. There's a huge difference in performance power.

I hope they don't port anything over though, like the old generic stadiums and player models and fans.

The potential they can add will be insane if they use the power of Frostbite, which itself will most likely be upgraded as well.
  • RadioShaq
    15244 posts Moderator
    People say every year is the same. I would say each fifa has been pretty different though.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    People say every year is the same. I would say each fifa has been pretty different though.

Yes especially the FIFA year 2019 hahahah perhaps the worst year. Explain this to me why is when a fast player finally gets a lovely through ball his beaten the defender cleverly with pace and agility. Can a slow 6ft 4 CB catch up and you have to fend him off the most unrealistic feature ever. Also when you faint or do a skill move surely AI should twitch allowing us as a player to be able to be satisfied with the knowledge that our skill move got us a response. In actually beaten a defender the whole game shouldn’t always be pass your way around a player. So pace and skills are so unadvanced in this game it feels so claustrophobic.
  • WestBrom434
    71 posts Park Captain
    Don’t give £A ideas lol they’ll do it

• Joestoe
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    GARYNOCLUB wrote: »

Yes especially the FIFA year 2019 hahahah perhaps the worst year. Explain this to me why is when a fast player finally gets a lovely through ball his beaten the defender cleverly with pace and agility. Can a slow 6ft 4 CB catch up and you have to fend him off the most unrealistic feature ever. Also when you faint or do a skill move surely AI should twitch allowing us as a player to be able to be satisfied with the knowledge that our skill move got us a response. In actually beaten a defender the whole game shouldn’t always be pass your way around a player. So pace and skills are so unadvanced in this game it feels so claustrophobic.

"beaten cleverly with pace".

Yeah mate, being a pace abuser is very clever.

I love how they nerfed pace this year. **** all those nerds who purely relied on pace and abused it over and over again.

Agree with AI defending, it should massively be nerfed but don't count on it.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 5

Between a real football match and a virtual match, there is a big difference. Fifa, with its many anomalies for years, looks more like a prototype than a well-developed video game. I hope that when the developers go to buy a car, the balancing will not be done and they will understand. They could be the first to complain to the builder.
  • SBaggio59

Absolutely! But what stupidity he does, he did not understand!
  • xGrumpyWolfx

Absolutely! But what stupidity he does, he did not understand!

Yo what? xD
  • Mutu10gol
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    11 vs 11 plus one ball...nothing new here no? But if you played the games...they are different.
  • SBaggio59
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    11 vs 11 plus one ball...nothing new here no? But if you played the games...they are different.

You have forgotten the substitutes, your players must be dead at the end of the matches.
  • bigpokey24
    4861 posts Big Money Move
    I very much doubt FIFA 19 and 20 do look the same, if you spend some more on FPs$$$$ then the cost won't match FIFA 19
  • Shaanxz
    20708 posts Club Captain
    Graphically it’s maxed out until next gen which is next year. So we will see how good it looks. In terms of gameplay it’s completely different
  • SBaggio59
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    I very much doubt FIFA 19 and 20 do look the same, if you spend some more on FPs$$$$ then the cost won't match FIFA 19

Well, Fifa 20 will be an excellent game. As in previous years, EA has fulfilled its mission. Congratulations.
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 5
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Graphically it’s maxed out until next gen which is next year. So we will see how good it looks. In terms of gameplay it’s completely different

Of course, on PS4 and Xbox One, EA could do nothing more ... But on PC, with all the new components, EA could have made an effort!
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 5

The changes are minimal from one year to the next, it's too easy. It's a bit of a slogan with EA: "We improved the game, we listened to the players." Then the legendary bugs are still there, and EA can fix them, but no.
  • Shaanxz
    20708 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Of course, on PS4 and Xbox One, EA could do nothing more ... But on PC, with all the new components, EA could have made an effort!

True, pc has mods to make it better though
  • SBaggio59
    edited September 5
    Last year, watching Fifa 19, I found that it was identical to FIFA 18. I thought I had to wait to judge ... I'm sorry, but I had a good impression, I did not see big differences with Fifa 18! Looking Fifa 20, it reminds me Fifa 19! Of course, I have to play with it, but I know there will be no revolution, that legendary bugs will always be present, because EA has focused on the Volta and has a culture that is not attracted enough by the gameplay, it's terrible! Although the gameplay is very important, it does not consider it very well, but it's the heart of the game! The story shows that EA is not doing enough to satisfy all players.

We are going to spend another year with development bugs, it's downright intolerable.

Good luck to all players! Knowing that, as traditionally, the game will not be really ready to be launched and that the first players will be like guinea pigs who will have to support the development bugs that the developers would not have seen, for lack of time or lack of extensive tests .

Thank you to the first buyers! For your sacrifices!
    Post edited by SBaggio59 on
  • Byrnzie28
    1805 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll wait and see what the consensus is on FIFA 20 and then if I hear that it's not complete garbage like the last two installments of the game then I may buy FIFA 21.
  • SBaggio59
    Byrnzie28 wrote: »
    I'll wait and see what the consensus is on FIFA 20 and then if I hear that it's not complete garbage like the last two installments of the game then I may buy FIFA 21.

:)
  • Mr. Soper
    2592 posts Fans' Favourite
    game engine hasnt changed in a few years, so not much different graphically they can do