FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It makes no sense a player with one overall bad and one bad potential have a real face.

Imagine the what would be the physical beauty of people if we were all blind.
  • Are we not getting to the point where all players from the major leagues should have a face scan?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2897 posts National Call-Up
    Duil wrote: »
    Rete wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I have no interest in English players, what more has is England players with real faces. It's okay in the Premier League but not English.

Couldn’t agree more! The number of useless starheads from the pl every year is tiresome..

He said English, not the PL. Not quite sure what nationality has anything to do with it. Imagine if i said EA should scan Mexicans? There would be uproar! I want anyone to have a starhead who is deserved of one..

Um, I’m not sure there would be. The problem is that your last sentence just doesn’t happen. EPL and EFL players that are completely unworthy of the treatment get faces and international players from ‘other’ countries don’t. It’s just bizarre. One of the (few) things the PES bods seem to do really well is keep new, relevant, faces coming into the game on a two monthly basis, with FIFA, it’s a scatter gun approach.

But its not just the PL, its La Liga AND Bundesliga too. Not quite sure what he means by he doesnt want English players scanned..

And we all disagree with EA's methods. We all want the top players to have starheads in the game over 50 rated players, whatever nationality they may be..

What i meant is, why do players as Foulds,Browne,Afolayan,Trott,Kemp,Humphreys-Grant,Whiteman,Bohui,Maddox,Ugbo,Feeney,D. Sterling,S. Sessegnon,Schofield,K. Wilson,Dele-Bashiru,Oakley-Boothe,T. Chalobah,A. Jones,Pask and many other garbage have face and important players in their clubs do not?

Why Škriniar,Bruno Fernandes,Manolas,de Jong,Visca,Allan,Acerbi,Pizzi,Ruffier,A. Gómez,Arthur,Anderson Talisca,Suso,Iličić,Gelson Martins ,Onana,Malcom,Rafa,Strakosha,Zieliński,Tagliafico,Grimaldo,Politano,Malcom,Lecomte,Cillessen,Mário Fernandes,Golovin,Bonaventura,Dost,Taison,Neres,Aouar,Nélson Semedo,Bergwijn,Marega, Acuña,van de Beek,Ghoulam,Vedi,Subašić,Strootman,Muslera and much others not has? The damn policy is unbelievable.

I absolutely agree with that, but it's EA's poor logic.
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unfortunately we're talking about EA here guys, they're not that fussed about doing scans/customs for starheads for all the best players and upcoming talents, it all about who they have licenses with, and most their scans come from where they can do BULK scanning.

They're always going to prefer a month or two in England/Spain/Germany to scan as many teams as possible, than fly from country to country just to scan the best players and teams there.

Its unfortunate because some great players don't get faces, but we really cannot be surprised.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Rete wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    I have no interest in English players, what more has is England players with real faces. It's okay in the Premier League but not English.

Couldn’t agree more! The number of useless starheads from the pl every year is tiresome..

He said English, not the PL. Not quite sure what nationality has anything to do with it. Imagine if i said EA should scan Mexicans? There would be uproar! I want anyone to have a starhead who is deserved of one..

Um, I’m not sure there would be. The problem is that your last sentence just doesn’t happen. EPL and EFL players that are completely unworthy of the treatment get faces and international players from ‘other’ countries don’t. It’s just bizarre. One of the (few) things the PES bods seem to do really well is keep new, relevant, faces coming into the game on a two monthly basis, with FIFA, it’s a scatter gun approach.

But its not just the PL, its La Liga AND Bundesliga too. Not quite sure what he means by he doesnt want English players scanned..

And we all disagree with EA's methods. We all want the top players to have starheads in the game over 50 rated players, whatever nationality they may be..

What i meant is, why do players as Foulds,Browne,Afolayan,Trott,Kemp,Humphreys-Grant,Whiteman,Bohui,Maddox,Ugbo,Feeney,D. Sterling,S. Sessegnon,Schofield,K. Wilson,Dele-Bashiru,Oakley-Boothe,T. Chalobah,A. Jones,Pask and many other garbage have face and important players in their clubs do not?

Why Škriniar,Bruno Fernandes,Manolas,de Jong,Visca,Allan,Acerbi,Pizzi,Ruffier,A. Gómez,Arthur,Anderson Talisca,Suso,Iličić,Gelson Martins ,Onana,Malcom,Rafa,Strakosha,Zieliński,Tagliafico,Grimaldo,Politano,Malcom,Lecomte,Cillessen,Mário Fernandes,Golovin,Bonaventura,Dost,Taison,Neres,Aouar,Nélson Semedo,Bergwijn,Marega, Acuña,van de Beek,Ghoulam,Vedi,Subašić,Strootman,Muslera and much others not has? The damn policy is unbelievable.

Answer is simple. They still not care about the leagues the players youve mentioned are from.

But still, why the "garbage" PL players youve mentioned are up to date but not players like Pogba David Luiz Lacazette Ozil Willian Pedro Giroud etc. ? This I dont know.
  • Sullivinho12
    81 posts Park Captain
    What's the deal with Harry Kane's face, seen a pic of him updated (supposedly at an EA play event), then in the latest post showing Spurs' new kit, same old face 🤦‍♂️
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's the deal with Harry Kane's face, seen a pic of him updated (supposedly at an EA play event), then in the latest post showing Spurs' new kit, same old face 🤦‍♂️

I think everyone who played fifa 20 they didn't have a final version, let's hope in September when the game is released they will surprise us
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why do ICONS have 10/10 customs but players that are playing currently with customs are 6/10 at best
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Why do ICONS have 10/10 customs but players that are playing currently with customs are 6/10 at best

10/10 ?
    Zidane was the only Icon I thought I might use.
    When I saw his face I said no thanks. You can tell its him obviously, but thats so far from scan quality. Gonna be awful on PS5 lol.
    Obviously they cant scan them but thats just waste of resources right there.
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

10/10 ?
    When I saw his face I said no thanks. You can tell its him obviously, but thats so far from scan quality. Gonna be awful on PS5 lol.

Wtf are you saying ? Zidanes face is perfect and a 10/10. You can clearly see its him and all What the hell do you want? To be able to see his pores and pimples or something smh.

Players like frenkie de jong, manolas, bruno fernandes, jao felix, militao, mendy, van de beek, arthur, skriniar etc all look like potatoes and you are telling me that the custom of zidane is not good. If they gave these players only 50 % effort of what they gave zidane it would be great and a sigh of relief.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Bouboe112 wrote: »

10/10 ?

Wtf are you saying ? Zidanes face is perfect and a 10/10. You can clearly see its him and all What the hell do you want? To be able to see his pores and pimples or something smh.

Players like frenkie de jong, manolas, bruno fernandes, jao felix, militao, mendy, van de beek, arthur, skriniar etc all look like potatoes and you are telling me that the custom of zidane is not good. If they gave these players only 50 % effort of what they gave zidane it would be great and a sigh of relief.

Icons are useless anyway. Rather get all the faces youve mentioned instead.
  • Scan?
  • i hate some transfers, we now have some nice BVB Scans, but Players like Maximilian Philipp (now Dynamo Moscow) woun't be in game due to there is no russian league
  • Sullivinho12
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    And here's what was supposedly at EA play...
  • Howler19
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2019

I think this has been dismissed as something from a mod. I don't have a clue where it's from, but I don't think it's from FIFA.
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Renatos
    So guys the Demo is out in 12 of September? Are the teams confirmed yet?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Renatos wrote: »

EDR3EUQWwAAutwb?format=jpg&name=medium
  • Harienun
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Demo advanced to 10th
  • Sammy26
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there any news about the Brazilian league? will there be real squad or not?
  • Lorenzomadrileno
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lads, we all agree on the fact that EA could do much better but let’s say that this will be a pretty good fifa don’t you think? I mean players moving In the transfer window generates more generics in the teams but that also mean more scanned players in the following fifas. We have more and more scanned players, some are outdated but still better than generics. The new features in Career Mode, Bundesliga license + many new scans left me pretty satisfied about this fifa. Maybe a few more surprises at final release and November update. We could complain on former fifas but this one looks pretty amazing tbh

Looks like you support Real Madrid, as a partner of EA is that good they left Mendy, Rodrygo and Eder generic. It is a good fifa on starhead but still they have to include faces from other leagues too. Many players like to play in Serie A, or maybe with Ajax, Benfica, Porto, Roma , Lyon, and they didn't care about this people. Many important players are left generic across Europe ( so many)
    To be honest I would have been more happy to have Serie A treatment instead Bundesliga .

IN career mode they haven't change that much, you cant even select a real managers which is so stupid and so easy to do

I know right lad. Of course i won’t probably use them too much. I’d prefer to play with Reguilón if he is scanned. I was way more annoyed about Asensio for an example. He finally got a scan for WC18. But for the players you mentionned, They will be scanned next year. Every year there are more and more players signing in La Liga, in Premier League and now Bundesliga that will be scanned. Serie A is coming too.

CM changes are very good. True you can’t use an existing manager but this is about creating your team, your tactics, your philosophy
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    Lads, we all agree on the fact that EA could do much better but let’s say that this will be a pretty good fifa don’t you think? I mean players moving In the transfer window generates more generics in the teams but that also mean more scanned players in the following fifas. We have more and more scanned players, some are outdated but still better than generics. The new features in Career Mode, Bundesliga license + many new scans left me pretty satisfied about this fifa. Maybe a few more surprises at final release and November update. We could complain on former fifas but this one looks pretty amazing tbh

Looks like you support Real Madrid, as a partner of EA is that good they left Mendy, Rodrygo and Eder generic. It is a good fifa on starhead but still they have to include faces from other leagues too. Many players like to play in Serie A, or maybe with Ajax, Benfica, Porto, Roma , Lyon, and they didn't care about this people. Many important players are left generic across Europe ( so many)
    To be honest I would have been more happy to have Serie A treatment instead Bundesliga .

IN career mode they haven't change that much, you cant even select a real managers which is so stupid and so easy to do

I know right lad. Of course i won’t probably use them too much. I’d prefer to play with Reguilón if he is scanned. I was way more annoyed about Asensio for an example. He finally got a scan for WC18. But for the players you mentionned, They will be scanned next year. Every year there are more and more players signing in La Liga, in Premier League and now Bundesliga that will be scanned. Serie A is coming too.

CM changes are very good. True you can’t use an existing manager but this is about creating your team, your tactics, your philosophy

Reguilon isn't scanned because they didn't scan La Liga last year (only the promoted teams, or at least they only have put old scans in the beta) wich is really sad, no premier treat to other leagues in premier league 20 guys.
    Post edited by ant0ni1995 on
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Meanwhile PES is already updating the missing scans from their partners.

Im pretty sure theres no chance EA add Tolisso.
  • Renatos
    Meanwhile PES is already updating the missing scans from their partners.

Im pretty sure theres no chance EA add Tolisso.

I am hoping for Bentacur and Tolisso to be updated in final version but probably they won't
  • Quiffed
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ant0ni1995 wrote: »

Reguilon isn't scanned because they didn't scan La Liga last year (only the promoted teams, or at least they only have put old scans in the beta) wich is really sad, no premier treat to other leagues in premier league 20 guys.

Don’t know this for sure...

Cabaco, Jason, firpo, Alejo, real sociedad players, el neysri, alaves full backs. All old scans?
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    Quiffed wrote: »

Cabaco, Jason, firpo, Alejo, real sociedad players, el neysri, alaves full backs. All old scans?

Yea, they are probably players scanned in the 17/18 season, the only player that i have seen with a scan and wasn't in La Liga in the 17/18 season is Doumbia and he's not anymore in Girona so...
  • Daviddt86
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »

Yea, they are probably players scanned in the 17/18 season, the only player that i have seen with a scan and wasn't in La Liga in the 17/18 season is Doumbia and he's not anymore in Girona so...

Maybe When he was loaned at Newcastle