fifa's head boss moving to nfs and battle field.

greggles
2162 posts Fans' Favourite
What does this mean for fifa? Fresh process for the game or the same penny pinching tactics?

P.S give us our god like noble card, its getting ridiculous now.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    5412 posts Big Money Move
    "Head boss" is always about profit margins... If he wants to keep his job he'll have to make more than the last guy...

If the last guy got fired, that'd be one thing... but they moved him to other franchises instead.
  • Ishibum
    14067 posts Has That Special Something
    I believe the other thread about this got deleted. Must have gotten interesting :lol:
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I believe the other thread about this got deleted. Must have gotten interesting :lol:

What happened
  • Moose Factory
    4576 posts National Call-Up
    Ishibum wrote: »

What happened

Kind words and compassionate praise I’m sure.
  • WryLucky
    2212 posts Fans' Favourite
    RIP the rest of EA's games.
  • Nazgul
    1025 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Damn! I’ve only just started playing Battlefield, please don’t ruin it Mr Bigshot EA guy
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    WryLucky wrote: »
    RIP the rest of EA's games.

This....soon in Battlefield your gun wont fire until a second after you press it, and you will run about like you are stuck in the quick sand of doom while your opponent zooms about like speedy Gonzalez popping you in the head with bullets that were aimed 2 metres away from you.

It already does.. the lag is insanely at times
  • NornIron
    13510 posts Has That Special Something
    Means I won't be buying Battlefield again.
  • RayS
    30013 posts National Team Captain
    greggles wrote: »
    P.S give us our god like noble card, its getting ridiculous now.

• CeeQue
    12438 posts Has That Special Something
    I never liked NFS game series. It was all about Midnight Club or camby.png But then it started to get all DUB and it just went to scust.png
  • DaMMian
    1065 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    Means I won't be buying Battlefield again.

You won't be the first who will not buy, the sale of the current bf5 showed this XD I bought bf5 a few months ago when the game cost a penny and not as always at the premiere. And probably the same will be with the FIFA20

ps. EA's huge crisis and that news mean they give us more, more, more, more more and more microtransactions :(