FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have no interest in English players, what more has is England players with real faces. It's okay in the Premier League but not English.
  • KentEagle
    88 posts Park Captain
    The most annoying thing for me was watching the European transfer window.

I had a Frankfurt career all planned with Jovic, Rebic and Haller !
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ansu Fatih very good talent, its shame he will never make it in to custom or scan list
  • MrSkittles93
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    Ansu Fatih very good talent, its shame he will never make it in to custom or scan list

Only 1game, 1goal. Are you know him before Barca game vs Osasuna? Of course not. But you know he's very good talent... joke.
  • Renatos
    edited September 2019

Only 1game, 1goal. Are you know him before Barca game vs Osasuna? Of course not. But you know he's very good talent... joke.

If you make it in one of the best team in the world and you score at 16 of course he is talent.
    What have you done at 16? Playing fifa?

And yes I know him, i follow barca Academy, and he was one of the best there, from that same academy Messi came, and he played in 2 games now , against Betis he played for 15 min
  • Lorenzomadrileno
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lads, we all agree on the fact that EA could do much better but let’s say that this will be a pretty good fifa don’t you think? I mean players moving In the transfer window generates more generics in the teams but that also mean more scanned players in the following fifas. We have more and more scanned players, some are outdated but still better than generics. The new features in Career Mode, Bundesliga license + many new scans left me pretty satisfied about this fifa. Maybe a few more surprises at final release and November update. We could complain on former fifas but this one looks pretty amazing tbh
  • Renatos
    Lads, we all agree on the fact that EA could do much better but let’s say that this will be a pretty good fifa don’t you think? I mean players moving In the transfer window generates more generics in the teams but that also mean more scanned players in the following fifas. We have more and more scanned players, some are outdated but still better than generics. The new features in Career Mode, Bundesliga license + many new scans left me pretty satisfied about this fifa. Maybe a few more surprises at final release and November update. We could complain on former fifas but this one looks pretty amazing tbh

Looks like you support Real Madrid, as a partner of EA is that good they left Mendy, Rodrygo and Eder generic. It is a good fifa on starhead but still they have to include faces from other leagues too. Many players like to play in Serie A, or maybe with Ajax, Benfica, Porto, Roma , Lyon, and they didn't care about this people. Many important players are left generic across Europe ( so many)
    To be honest I would have been more happy to have Serie A treatment instead Bundesliga .

IN career mode they haven't change that much, you cant even select a real managers which is so stupid and so easy to do
  • ChrisW1991
    1127 posts Professional

Looks like you support Real Madrid, as a partner of EA is that good they left Mendy, Rodrygo and Eder generic. It is a good fifa on starhead but still they have to include faces from other leagues too. Many players like to play in Serie A, or maybe with Ajax, Benfica, Porto, Roma , Lyon, and they didn't care about this people. Many important players are left generic across Europe ( so many)
    To be honest I would have been more happy to have Serie A treatment instead Bundesliga .

IN career mode they haven't change that much, you cant even select a real managers which is so stupid and so easy to do

I personally don't see the obsession to use real managers, much rather create my own and create my own story that way
  • Batilo
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does Someone knows if Bittencourt (Former Hoffenheim and Cologne Player)was rescanned?
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Batilo wrote: »
    Does Someone knows if Bittencourt (Former Hoffenheim and Cologne Player)was rescanned?
    Rescanned yes (you can clearly see him being scanned at BuLi reveal video). But updated, i would say not likely.
  • do you know which faces we can import into the career manager mode? is it the face of a player, a gameface or other?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Thought...

Now we can edit our manager (i myself will be recreating Solskjaer/Klopp etc and sharing their likenesses), and we can edit their clothing.. Does this mean the licensed managers will finally be editable in Edit Player? At least be able to make them dress different, think Simeone in all black?
  • Ashy
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Thought...

Now we can edit our manager (i myself will be recreating Solskjaer/Klopp etc and sharing their likenesses), and we can edit their clothing.. Does this mean the licensed managers will finally be editable in Edit Player? At least be able to make them dress different, think Simeone in all black?

It will be hard to recreate a manager with the options available unfortunately
  • TeamExtreme17
    Ashy wrote: »
    Thought...

Why?
  • enigmatic_83
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Timtchemko wrote: »
    do you know which faces we can import into the career manager mode? is it the face of a player, a gameface or other?

From what I've seen it looks like it's player's you have created or previous manager's that you create.
  • Shaanxz
    21396 posts Club Captain
    It will be like football manager. Where it lets you import your saved manager every new save
  • Ashy
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Thought...

Why?

Not enough options, let's say you want to create a Klopp lookalike, the facial hair will be the hardest thing, but the facial features are not amazing, it hardly changes things you just have pre-sets.
  • Quiffed
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haraguchi of Hannover has scan
  • Sullivinho12
    86 posts Park Captain
    Quiffed wrote: »

Source?
  • Sammy26
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone know why Freiburg Stadium is missing?
  • Futbol22
    1117 posts Professional
    Duil wrote: »
    I have no interest in English players, what more has is England players with real faces. It's okay in the Premier League but not English.

Couldn’t agree more! The number of useless starheads from the pl every year is tiresome..
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Couldn’t agree more! The number of useless starheads from the pl every year is tiresome..

He said English, not the PL. Not quite sure what nationality has anything to do with it. Imagine if i said EA should scan Mexicans? There would be uproar! I want anyone to have a starhead who is deserved of one..
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special

He said English, not the PL. Not quite sure what nationality has anything to do with it. Imagine if i said EA should scan Mexicans? There would be uproar! I want anyone to have a starhead who is deserved of one..

Um, I’m not sure there would be. The problem is that your last sentence just doesn’t happen. EPL and EFL players that are completely unworthy of the treatment get faces and international players from ‘other’ countries don’t. It’s just bizarre. One of the (few) things the PES bods seem to do really well is keep new, relevant, faces coming into the game on a two monthly basis, with FIFA, it’s a scatter gun approach.
  • Sammy26 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why Freiburg Stadium is missing?

They will get a new stadium next season.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Rete wrote: »

Um, I’m not sure there would be. The problem is that your last sentence just doesn’t happen. EPL and EFL players that are completely unworthy of the treatment get faces and international players from ‘other’ countries don’t. It’s just bizarre. One of the (few) things the PES bods seem to do really well is keep new, relevant, faces coming into the game on a two monthly basis, with FIFA, it’s a scatter gun approach.

But its not just the PL, its La Liga AND Bundesliga too. Not quite sure what he means by he doesnt want English players scanned..

And we all disagree with EA's methods. We all want the top players to have starheads in the game over 50 rated players, whatever nationality they may be..
  • Futbol22
    1117 posts Professional
    edited September 2019

But its not just the PL, its La Liga AND Bundesliga too. Not quite sure what he means by he doesnt want English players scanned..

And we all disagree with EA's methods. We all want the top players to have starheads in the game over 50 rated players, whatever nationality they may be..

Disagree about La Liga and Bundesliga. I’ll take their scans all day long.
  • TeamExtreme17

Disagree about La Liga and Bundesliga. I’ll take their scans all day long.

Oh okay..
  • Quiffed
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quiffed wrote: »

Source?

Someone on YouTube put up 2.bundesliga starhead video
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    David Rutter got a promotion, one of the champions of FIFA ultimate team, could be either horrible for FIFA moving forward or maybe we’ll finally have a full game rather than UT getting major attention.