Sick of loan cards

futaddict79
1590 posts Fans' Favourite
I've spent all year building my team up then constantly face PIM Maradonna, TOTY CR7 ECT in rivals and single player matches.

I get people using them in WL to give them an edge but it's almost every game,

Are there more out on Friday?, If so might call it a day and wait for my WL rewards on Thursday( all I want is red Salah) then wait untill fifa 20 comes out

Rant over😉

Comments

• limjitwe
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    Yup there’s a third set coming out.

I think it’s fine people using the best cards. But hate it when they abuse the mechanics with them. Feels abit too cheating. If they do it too much. I’ll just quite and waste their contract
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just quit at the start so they lose a contract
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guess I felt frustrated when I played with normal team and everyone coming with these load cards.
    But then I thought, hey its end of the game.

Quitting at the start of the game means you lose points in your DR which is not ideal.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14631 posts Has That Special Something
    Not being funny but it's a good idea, end of game and I've realised pim maradona is the best player I've ever used, so worthwhile for me
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 3
    Not being funny but it's a good idea, end of game and I've realised pim maradona is the best player I've ever used, so worthwhile for me

PIM Pele was pretty good 👍 The only thing that brought me back for 10 games. Although only half games becuase I have away the wins in WL with a loan team
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    limjitwe wrote: »

I think it’s fine people using the best cards. But hate it when they abuse the mechanics with them. Feels abit too cheating. If they do it too much. I’ll just quite and waste their contract

But wl is over
  • limjitwe
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    jhonps3 wrote: »

But wl is over

People do still play DR
  • Chavez76
    2708 posts Fans' Favourite
    jhonps3 wrote: »

But wl is over

^^ this.
  • Delboy13710
    4802 posts National Call-Up
    Made people realise there not as good as they think they are even with the top tier players !
    Had my easiest WL because of them didnt loose once to a team full of loans .
    I think it's a good idea personally let people try top tier players for a few weeks
  • Jonboyparker
    Made people realise there not as good as they think they are even with the top tier players !
    Had my easiest WL because of them didnt loose once to a team full of loans .
    I think it's a good idea personally let people try top tier players for a few weeks

Damn right. Loans don’t make the player better at the game. That’s coming from an average player myself. Let them enjoy 10 games
  • King_Cantona77
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should have had an expiry date on them.
  • BPLosers
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agreed, I also like trying out players I could never afford. TOTS CR7 has been woeful for me. 1 goal in 4 games and really hasn’t been involved in my attack. Maybe he’d be better in a two striker formation, but he’s nowhere close to FB Zlatan in a 4-3-3(4) IMO.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I lost a game to a team full of loan cards, wrote GG nice team to him and he asked of a rematch with his normal team without loan cards and we played again and guess what, when I was in the lead he sub on loan cards 😆 I won that match but what an idiot.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    I lost a game to a team full of loan cards, wrote GG nice team to him and he asked of a rematch with his normal team without loan cards and we played again and guess what, when I was in the lead he sub on loan cards 😆 I won that match but what an idiot.

Does it really matter tho
  • I lost a game to a team full of loan cards, wrote GG nice team to him and he asked of a rematch with his normal team without loan cards and we played again and guess what, when I was in the lead he sub on loan cards 😆 I won that match but what an idiot.

It matters more than Mark Noble
  • RayS
    25642 posts Player of the Year
    They're just 10 game loaners. I'm fine with players getting top cards for a bit to try at the end of the game.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood

:o :o
  • Dazzler179
    1148 posts Professional
    Ruined WL.
  • LahmChops
    1155 posts Professional

Boom. Roasted.
  • Jonboyparker

Ouch 😮
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional

being a liar sends you to hell, noble gives you savings grace, don't mess it up!
  • purcvl
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It was Ronaldo for me. I've only had him in 2 FUTs. So damn good wish I could trade or pay for the card earlier
  • Aqeel87
    2575 posts Fans' Favourite

• Jonboyparker

Or play it and try beat a good team 🤷‍♂️

I don’t see an issue. Loan players don’t make a player any better and also it really doesn’t matter. I only quit if the game is not fun.