Best way of buying Ultimate Edition?

RBailss
12257 posts Has That Special Something
What is the best way of buying Fifa 20 Ultimate Edition? I have just bought a month of EA Access & £70 PSN credits from CD Keys, is this the best way?

Obviously I will go through the Fifa 19 menu to get that additional 10% off too.

Cost me £59.98 for PSN credits & £3.99 for EA Access for a month - Rough cost = £64.00

Comments

• RBailss wrote: »
    What is the best way of buying Fifa 20 Ultimate Edition? I have just bought a month of EA Access & £70 PSN credits from CD Keys, is this the best way?

Obviously I will go through the Fifa 19 menu to get that additional 10% off too.

Cost me £59.98 for PSN credits & £3.99 for EA Access for a month - Rough cost = £64.00

Yep thats pretty much how I did it
  • Boommaametw3
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »

Should have done this long time so you get OTW for same price
  • Mc_chigby wrote: »

I pre-ordered 1st August so I was fine. Guessing the OP missed out though. Although it did mean paying an extra £3.99 for another month worth of EA Access!
  • RBailss

I pre-ordered 1st August so I was fine. Guessing the OP missed out though. Although it did mean paying an extra £3.99 for another month worth of EA Access!

You get until 5th to pre order for OTW I believe.
  • RBailss wrote: »

You get until 5th to pre order for OTW I believe.

Last I remember OTW bonus ended 5th August not September!
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RBailss
    Oh s***! My bad!
  • Schibsbye30
    41 posts Park Captain

I´ve ordered ea access for a year, but can only get 10% discount because of ea access and not loaylty. I use the "link" in fifa 19 menu. Is it possibly to get 10%+10%?
  • RBailss

I´ve ordered ea access for a year, but can only get 10% discount because of ea access and not loaylty. I use the "link" in fifa 19 menu. Is it possibly to get 10%+10%?

Yes, I got 10% from EA Access then opened Fifa 19 & bought through the menus to get another 10%... Cost me £72 I think.