SO EA can just take your players whenever they want?

Mr. Soper
2593 posts Fans' Favourite
Thats what they did and they don't give a flying F. Unbelievable. No communication. Basically daylight robbery. If anyone still buys packs next year you are just asking to be taken advantage of.

Comments

  • Mr. Soper
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    I enjoy playing, but they just lost a customer who has but a consistent amount of money into the game since the FUT 10
  • WFCBagnall
    72207 posts Moderator
    No communication?

    Andy and Zaro have given updates on it.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    I enjoy playing, but they just lost a customer who has but a consistent amount of money into the game since the FUT 10

    Same here since FIFA 14 and won't buy any more. But they have communicated now.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1202 posts Professional
    Yes.
  • Orison
    50146 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    They can also wipe your coins at any point. You should go and actually read the TOS you are signing every year lol.

    Anyways both Andy and Zaro have given updates so either you can't read or you aren't the brightest light out there and just posted before even looking for a statement.
  • GL
    7531 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    They can also wipe your coins at any point. You should go and actually read the TOS you are signing every year lol.

    Anyways both Andy and Zaro have given updates so either you can't read or you aren't the brightest light out there and just posted before even looking for a statement.

    Chillll
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    I just got my players back.
  • Mr. Soper
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got my players back. But all Andy said was they were working on it, which with EA means nothing. All you that stroke EA, probably didn't get their clubs cleaned out. regardless this was a complete cluster f. and should have never happened. As far as I'm concerned this was the last straw. While I'll still play FIFA, and I'm buying 20. I'm not buying packs.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tietherope wrote: »
    I just got my players back.

    Are you missing chemistry styles you applied?
  • Mr. Soper
    2593 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    No communication?

    Andy and Zaro have given updates on it.

    How about you quote all these lines of communication Andy has given, There was not a sticky. I did not receive a personal communication even though my clubs was screwed because of EA f up.
    Orison wrote: »
    They can also wipe your coins at any point. You should go and actually read the TOS you are signing every year lol.

    Anyways both Andy and Zaro have given updates so either you can't read or you aren't the brightest light out there and just posted before even looking for a statement.

    sorry dont live on the forum. 47237 comments. Holy mother of Pele that says everything.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Missing contracts also. Baby steps lol
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    I just got my players back.

    Are you missing chemistry styles you applied?

    Right, no chem styles. They couldn't give us back our exact card, they had to give us new cards. So my TOTY cards for example are fresh and don't even have a purchase price showing.

    Also all the other cards we didn't lose who had their games and goals record go backwards will likely stay as is I would think.
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA has 10k+ employees and they can’t even figure out their own product. Don’t they test in a Development environment before pushing it out in production? If you can’t fix it exactly how it is at least notify the user base this is the best you can do. Not give a half **** hack job back to us. LOL.
    #looseface #harikari
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    My account was impacted and if EA reached out I would’ve lent a helping hand.
  • madwullie
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    Got my players back. But all Andy said was they were working on it, which with EA means nothing. All you that stroke EA, probably didn't get their clubs cleaned out. regardless this was a complete cluster f. and should have never happened. As far as I'm concerned this was the last straw. While I'll still play FIFA, and I'm buying 20. I'm not buying packs.

    They said they were working on it then you got your players back. Seems to me they were working on it?
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't lose any players and think ppl who did should get 1 of the top 5 players untradeable to pick from. EA screwed up big time (again) nd should compensate ppl for it.
  • Aitvaras
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    I didn't lose any players and think ppl who did should get 1 of the top 5 players untradeable to pick from. EA screwed up big time (again) nd should compensate ppl for it.

    "Compensation" doesn't exist in EA's dictionary. Just like many other english words, as you can say if you ever talked to any of the support Sanjays. :D
  • WFCBagnall
    72207 posts Moderator
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    No communication?

    Andy and Zaro have given updates on it.

    How about you quote all these lines of communication Andy has given, There was not a sticky. I did not receive a personal communication even though my clubs was screwed because of EA f up.
    As Bagnall has mentioned - it's been passed on and we're looking into it.

    No further news at the moment, will let you know when we have an update.

    We're not looking to brush anything under the carpet here.

    It's still being looked into.

    Fully get the frustration and wish there was more I could say here, but at the moment we're still looking into it and when we have an update we'll let you know.

    If you'd asked me last week if any players would go missing off of your account following maintenance I would have said no - look where that would have got me.

    At the end of the day this isn't intended, so it shouldn't be any issue to continue playing as normal as the fix will come without the form of a roll back. So completing new content should be fine but as we've seen with this issue, sometimes unforeseen things can happen, hence the shouldn't.

    Completely aware.

    No further updates at the moment but the issue is still being worked on.

    Unfortunately no further updates at this point. I don't have a time frame for when this will be resolved.

    As soon as I hear anything I'll update the thread and those affected will be messaged directly either way when we have a fix in place.

    So as you can see, Andy gave regular updates on the matter, there was no need for a sticky as there was a thread on the situation.
  • Azof
    17018 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    No communication?

    Andy and Zaro have given updates on it.

    How about you quote all these lines of communication Andy has given, There was not a sticky. I did not receive a personal communication even though my clubs was screwed because of EA f up.
    As Bagnall has mentioned - it's been passed on and we're looking into it.

    No further news at the moment, will let you know when we have an update.

    We're not looking to brush anything under the carpet here.

    It's still being looked into.

    Fully get the frustration and wish there was more I could say here, but at the moment we're still looking into it and when we have an update we'll let you know.

    If you'd asked me last week if any players would go missing off of your account following maintenance I would have said no - look where that would have got me.

    At the end of the day this isn't intended, so it shouldn't be any issue to continue playing as normal as the fix will come without the form of a roll back. So completing new content should be fine but as we've seen with this issue, sometimes unforeseen things can happen, hence the shouldn't.

    Completely aware.

    No further updates at the moment but the issue is still being worked on.

    Unfortunately no further updates at this point. I don't have a time frame for when this will be resolved.

    As soon as I hear anything I'll update the thread and those affected will be messaged directly either way when we have a fix in place.

    So as you can see, Andy gave regular updates on the matter, there was no need for a sticky as there was a thread on the situation.

    @WFCBagnall you may aswell talk to a wall
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aitvaras wrote: »
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    I didn't lose any players and think ppl who did should get 1 of the top 5 players untradeable to pick from. EA screwed up big time (again) nd should compensate ppl for it.

    "Compensation" doesn't exist in EA's dictionary. Just like many other english words, as you can say if you ever talked to any of the support Sanjays. :D

    Nobody could access FUT few months ago for 3-4 days in my region xD
    There was no compensation whatsoever.
Sign In or Register to comment.