Squad for the last WL

SupremiumHD
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
It's time for the last WL and I'm planning to make one last attempt to get my first E3 finish. I've got 22-8 a couple of times with my current team but 23 wins seems to be impossible. The teams that I usually face after 20 wins or so have been very similar to that other team I'm planning to build: mostly icons and 5* weak foot on every position except for the defence and GK. My budget is 15-16m as that's all what I have left at this point. Any improvements?

What I have now:

QIvxsDX.png

What I was planning to build for this weekend:

pB6Y4qI.png

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Is it all tradeable?
  • daviec
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vieira instead of aouar if you can afford it
  • SupremiumHD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is it all tradeable?

On my current team yes except for the Futties Pogba, obviously. On that other team I'd have to do the SBCs to get all those Icons because I can't afford all their tradeable versions.
  • Team Sam
    3962 posts National Call-Up
    It's time for the last WL and I'm planning to make one last attempt to get my first E3 finish. I've got 22-8 a couple of times with my current team but 23 wins seems to be impossible. The teams that I usually face after 20 wins or so have been very similar to that other team I'm planning to build: mostly icons and 5* weak foot on every position except for the defence and GK. My budget is 15-16m as that's all what I have left at this point. Any improvements?

What I have now:

QIvxsDX.png

What I was planning to build for this weekend:

pB6Y4qI.png

Nice team. I'd personally go for Vieira and Varane over Auour and Maldini
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Still waiting for the loan players to ruin everyone with.....
  • Dazzler179
    1235 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    Going full Scotland with the best available players in each position. It’s not going to end well but I don’t really care.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uSvwDRZ
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    Going full Scotland with the best available players in each position. It’s not going to end well but I don’t really care.

I like this.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Go for it , got my first E3 of the year about 6 weeks ago then stopped playing.
    Going to play this weekend with everything on default custom tactics / instructions . Your first team is good enough to reach E3 tbh apart from the full backs who will get exposed on crosses.
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Thinking about using this -

team.png

Haven't tried Fabinho yet though. I can't imagine that he's not good, but if he isn't working out I'll probably go back to Pink Pogba / UCL Alonso and Pink Boateng.
  • Ffhh
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Going full Nif, just having fun.
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/9561676
  • Primofusion
    1247 posts Professional
    I’ve registered but who knows if I will have time to play any games!
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't wait to start my wl.

Will just give away free wins and losses
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    Lol first weekend league where I can’t be bothered
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16014 posts World Class

Wanted to that myself, great looking squad, how much?
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here’s mine will change vieira with cruyff depending on the formation I’m playing, this is based on 4222

DB7-D50-CD-EC72-4286-BBC3-C78052-A73-A9-C.png
  • freakjas
    14397 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably gonna play my main team but with motm Lasogga up top.
    It’s so hilarious to score Hattricks with Lasogga against full icon teams, ngl.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Going with this not the strongest team I could make . But haven't used Goretzka much and last time with Robben . Going to leave everything on default/ balanced and enjoy my last ever WL as I'm not getting 20

Screenshot-20190830-100640-Companion.jpg
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    Let's leave it out with the "squad flex" comments here, theres really no need.
  • Dazzler179
    1235 posts Professional
    edited August 2019

Wanted to that myself, great looking squad, how much?

Thanks! I already had Robertson as I got him during Futties market crash. Rest of the team including completing SPFL league challenge was around 250k-300k. Jack took me 6 days to find on the market and cost me max bin. Findlay and McBurnie were 40k.

Team plays quite well tbh, I move Fraser to CAM and Maguire LW in game.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    For my placement games.

Going to rush 20 games before they release the god like loan players later

image.png
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect

Things you like to see. All the best, mate.
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    Any one know how to upload images now tiny pic gone?
  • Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hulkmodus wrote: »

Why does no-one do this for me when I need one win for gold 1 lol
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

Has anyone actually said it was a bad thing? Folk have spent 10 months playing your awful game so if they want to flex their wizard level teams, more power to them.
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »

Has anyone actually said it was a bad thing? Folk have spent 10 months playing your awful game so if they want to flex their wizard level teams, more power to them.

You can't really squad flex anymore. Even awful players have incredible god squads. I miss the days when I could post an all blue team and people would be like "damn, look at that team."

Somebody would honestly need to have a team with most of the top PIMs and TOTY players before I'd even bat an eye.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Hulkmodus wrote: »

What's a free loss? Just curious lol
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Libguy wrote: »
    Ishibum wrote: »

You can't really squad flex anymore. Even awful players have incredible god squads. I miss the days when I could post an all blue team and people would be like "damn, look at that team."

Somebody would honestly need to have a team with most of the top PIMs and TOTY players before I'd even bat an eye.

That's a fair comment
  • Jonboyparker
    7495 posts League Winner
    edited August 2019
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    For my placement games.

Going to rush 20 games before they release the god like loan players later

image.png

So much red. Talking about loan cards... to attacking? 😂

7-A55-F5-D4-87-A2-4-C53-A9-A9-77-BC3-DDD8-AE9.png