Fellow forumers I’d like to

AlbinoXI
1752 posts Play-Off Hero
Thank you for a cracking year, the forum has probably been one of the bits I’ve enjoyed most in Fifa this year.

For those of us not returning have fun on the other side and enjoy whatever game you’re moving on to and for those of you gearing up for 20 I hope you get the game you deserve.

Thanks again

(I realise this is pretty lame but the forums genuinely make this game bearable at times)

Comments

• Seanregal
    1946 posts Fans' Favourite
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Thank you for a cracking year, the forum has probably been one of the bits I’ve enjoyed most in Fifa this year.

For those of us not returning have fun on the other side and enjoy whatever game you’re moving on to and for those of you gearing up for 20 I hope you get the game you deserve.

Thanks again

(I realise this is pretty lame but the forums genuinely make this game bearable at times)

Cheers man. Your right some good people on this forum, good luck on whatever you do to fill that UT void :)
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    It's kind of a farewell vibe in the forums in general. It may very well be the slow death of forums and social media and "influencers" are on the rise.

Not many good people left here from the old days..
  • Delboy13710
    10240 posts Has That Special Something
    Gl done for me as well will play this weekend league as my final fair well 😥 .
    Played a few division games today same shizzle people chaining La croqueta and shhh celebrations every game . Ended up winning every game but it's sad how toxic the majority of the Fifa Community has gone .

Wont be buying 20 had a Beta code but didnt bother downloading it . Plenty more things in life to do then spend time trying to make a broken game work .

• Anyone know how to get the changing colour camo on blops4
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know how to get the changing colour camo on blops4

Don’t you need to get a certain amount of kills with some other camo iirc

Think it's something to do with the diamond camo
  • WarrenBarton

Blops 3 was get diamond on every gun for dark matter, it became pointless as they brought a load of other colourful camo’s in loot boxes though

Blops 3 was get diamond on every gun for dark matter, it became pointless as they brought a load of other colourful camo’s in loot boxes though

Too many camos, bring back the basics. I loved my gold shotgun in the original modern warfare
  • WarrenBarton

Too many camos, bring back the basics. I loved my gold shotgun in the original modern warfare

Yep, and working towards emblems and calling cards.
    MW2 was my favourite but you couldn’t prestige or you would lose your progress towards them 😤
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gl done for me as well will play this weekend league as my final fair well 😥 .
    Played a few division games today same shizzle people chaining La croqueta and shhh celebrations every game . Ended up winning every game but it's sad how toxic the majority of the Fifa Community has gone .

Wont be buying 20 had a Beta code but didnt bother downloading it . Plenty more things in life to do then spend time trying to make a broken game work .

Same here I didn’t download either, I’ve seen mixed reviews hopefully it goes well
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    See you in 20
  • alvchong
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2019
    i sort of decided not to buy fifa 20... but then i still come back to this forum. I start to think i will buy fifa 20 just to come back here to chat and get involve. terrible. :s
  • BTW @AlbinoXI we <3 u
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    this forum was the best thing about FIFA 19
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    BTW @AlbinoXI we <3 u

I mean who else will continually moan about gameplay every weekend league 🤣

I just hope to be within 5 spaces of mark noble in your love list! Thanks for the laughs this year pal
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    No worries man, I've had more fun on forums than on the UT this year.
  • Clanceypants
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played my last WL at the weekend. I also started playing The Division 2.

Then I went on the forum for The Division and found they were all just moaning about drop rates. I might as well stay here and listen to people moan about packs. :)
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Am on Forum after some time... Forum was fun, way way more than fifa... No fifa 20 and if anyone will be on 19 and wants to play friendlies, DM me
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Thought this was going to be a list of forumers you'd like to pump.

Disappointed tbh
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    madwullie wrote: »
    Thought this was going to be a list of forumers you'd like to pump.

Disappointed tbh

🤣 Jesus not sure if there’s a character limit but I’m sure I couldn’t fit them all in
  • ManC2020
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

Thanks again

Good luck to you as well mate. I am an old guy compared to most here and enjoyed the level-headed thoughts you posted. Be well.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7921 posts League Winner
    I’ve been getting into rocket league. Actually seriously considering giving fifa a hard pass for the first time since 1998. Normally I take a break from playing for 6-8 weeks. Just getting on to do sbc and objectives. As of today, the thought of starting all this again in a few weeks is giving me anxiety, not excitement. I just don’t think I can play casually.
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner
    Ive been playing video games for 30+ years... this is only the second game that has been so loved and hated at the same time. The other one was world of warcrack back in 2005-2007...

I've been thankful for these forums to both vent frustrations and get excited about content. It's like my first (only marriage) - you keep trying and trying to make it work, but at the end of the day, you just gotta move on lol.

The saddest part is that I just compared a video game to marriage...
  • ManC2020
    I’ve been getting into rocket league. Actually seriously considering giving fifa a hard pass for the first time since 1998. Normally I take a break from playing for 6-8 weeks. Just getting on to do sbc and objectives. As of today, the thought of starting all this again in a few weeks is giving me anxiety, not excitement. I just don’t think I can play casually.

I have only been playing Fifa since 2017 and finding the same result mate. Do what makes you happy as games should be fun, not another job where we're not paid. Good luck to you.
  • ManC2020
    Ive been playing video games for 30+ years... this is only the second game that has been so loved and hated at the same time. The other one was world of warcrack back in 2005-2007...

I've been thankful for these forums to both vent frustrations and get excited about content. It's like my first (only marriage) - you keep trying and trying to make it work, but at the end of the day, you just gotta move on lol.

You and I are of the same mold methinks mate. I played Warcraft so much I didn't know what the scores of our match of the day was until the "raids" were done. Silly really when you thin about it.

I hope you/we can find some enjoyment out if the next installment of game regardless of the genre.
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner
    ManC2020 wrote: »

You and I are of the same mold methinks mate. I played Warcraft so much I didn't know what the scores of our match of the day was until the "raids" were done. Silly really when you thin about it.

I hope you/we can find some enjoyment out if the next installment of game regardless of the genre.

Yep.. just saw that there is a wow classic coming out lol. I'm staying away from that one... would love to play for nostalgia, but for the love of god, that game took some good years of my life from me.

Pretty sure fifa 19 is done for me. Was always around 1400-1600 skill, but have now dropped to 800 skill level and am playing against the sweatiest skill abusing players I've ever seen.... this is in d6 lol.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    And there we have it another year done, congratulations to those who survived 😊