No special players.

That's... Pretty awful.

Comments

• ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    What were you expecting?

Tbh, a little more than 3x 86 and 1x85.

I'm down another 100k and got a 84 with it.

Maybe I'm spoiled during Futties but come on, 800k on packs. Chance of 1 in 20 packs for a 84+ rated player. Opened 120 packs. Got 5. Math is almost perfect but jeez, I rally expected more.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    It's only 7.5k packs wouldn't expect much more tbh.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    To summarise.

You’re upset that you got what you were supposed to get.

Ok cool.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    To summarise.

You’re upset that you got what you were supposed to get.

Ok cool.

Yes. But no.

I was supposed to get 6 84+ rated players. Got 5. So pfffffrrt.

Just let me be upset for a little bit guys. 700k.

Yes. I expected more.
  • Wooly1203
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    I remember I sold my club off back in like fifa 10 or 11 and used all my coins on packs (think it was a similar amount). Got absolutely nothing worth mentioning. Learned my lesson right then and there 😂
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Everyone preordered 20 when the packs were good thinking this is great, now ea have enough pre orders they switched pack luck off and are basically 🖕to everyone

Truth.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Everyone preordered 20 when the packs were good thinking this is great, now ea have enough pre orders they switched pack luck off and are basically 🖕to everyone

I honestly don't think they will have enough pre orders to their standards this year for this to be the case.

Pre orders and sales will get hit hard this year imo.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional

I honestly don't think they will have enough pre orders to their standards this year for this to be the case.

No. No they won't.

There's about a few thousand die hards (or maybe less, depending on how many people have multiple accounts) screaming they won't buy 20, but there's a vast majority of people who still pre ordered or will buy 20, be it right away, or somewhere in november.

I think a lot of people overestimate the impact of 4000 people not buying the game will make.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect

No. No they won't.

There's about a few thousand die hards (or maybe less, depending on how many people have multiple accounts) screaming they won't buy 20, but there's a vast majority of people who still pre ordered or will buy 20, be it right away, or somewhere in november.

I think a lot of people overestimate the impact of 4000 people not buying the game will make.

Yep.

Ea created this mode that people dedicate more time then they think they should and it’s still working for them until every one gets it.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

No. No they won't.

Do you think it's only us on the forum's getting fed up with this broken game?

I would find that very hard to believe tbh.

And can you back these figures you're making up with actual facts? Yeah didn't think so 😂
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

Not at all true. You was packing specials every other pack however if those cards weren’t tots or any other special version they wouldn’t even be walkouts. The pack weight only seemed great because of the ridiculous amount of specials that was put in packs. It was still just as rare to pack someone whose base card is over 86 but people didn’t notice as they was getting some (low base rated) tots.
  • Smiley_Utd
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    your opening the worst packs at the worst possible time, what were you hoping for? Apart from Icons and IF's theres nothing else to pack
  • Grezzerk wrote: »

Not at all true. You was packing specials every other pack however if those cards weren’t tots or any other special version they wouldn’t even be walkouts. The pack weight only seemed great because of the ridiculous amount of specials that was put in packs. It was still just as rare to pack someone whose base card is over 86 but people didn’t notice as they was getting some (low base rated) tots.

Man I was packing good tots, Trent, werner, Dembele 3 times, with all the good packs and that I managed to do almost all futties sbcs with profit left
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Man I was packing good tots, Trent, werner, Dembele 3 times, with all the good packs and that I managed to do almost all futties sbcs with profit left

Which of them cards has a base rating of 86+? You’ve just proved my point in that comment. If they didn’t have special cards they would all be near worthless. So although it would seem pack weight was upped your still packing the same low rated cards just in this case there replaced with a tots version. There was a ridiculous amount of special cards in packs making you have a higher chance of packing them. Nothing to do with increased pack weight
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

Which of them cards has a base rating of 86+? You’ve just proved my point in that comment. If they didn’t have special cards they would all be near worthless. So although it would seem pack weight was upped your still packing the same low rated cards just in this case there replaced with a tots version. There was a ridiculous amount of special cards in packs making you have a higher chance of packing them. Nothing to do with increased pack weight

I’m sure pack weight is decided by market value not rating, there’s been a few discussions about it and I personally believe it.

I’ve opened 1000s of packs each year and it adds up from my experiences
  • AlbinoXI wrote: »

I’m sure pack weight is decided by market value not rating, there’s been a few discussions about it and I personally believe it.

This is what I thought too
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

It's 100% decided by market value.

Why do you think at the start of the game you will pack Kagawa tons more than Jesus. Or when a certain team is really inflated because of SBCs all of a sudden you don't pack them when before their prices inflated you get them every other pack.

It's so blatant and think everyone is aware of this.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up

I didn’t realise it could be anything else? Why would you pack iniesta way more than Fabinho
  • smokingjoebl0w
    257 posts Sunday League Hero

That's also called FRAUD. A bait and switch scheme. In the USA we consumers can report it to the FTC
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite

That's also called FRAUD. A bait and switch scheme. In the USA we consumers can report it to the FTC

Whatever man. No single entity can afford the legal battle.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

It's 100% decided by market value.

Why do you think at the start of the game you will pack Kagawa tons more than Jesus. Or when a certain team is really inflated because of SBCs all of a sudden you don't pack them when before their prices inflated you get them every other pack.

It's so blatant and think everyone is aware of this.

I didn’t realise it could be anything else? Why would you pack iniesta way more than Fabinho

Based on the comments earlier in the thread about pulling low base special cards etc it seemed to me they assume it’s based on rating