UPDATE *******+EA HAVE REVERSED MY GULLIT SBC - HELP

CheeseSlice
2234 posts Fans' Favourite
edited August 2019
*****UPDATE******

MY MATE ALSO LOST HIS FUT SWAP FABINHO BUT GAINED 4 FUT SEAP TOKENS BUT IT SHOWS FABINHO AS BEING COMPLETED

IM DOWN ;

The 1.8 million coins used for gullit

1 x gullit sbc. Untradable

1x 91 lloris (bought for 70k Ish)

1 x auba 88 packed

Im up :

1 x alex sandro 93
1 x kondogbia 93
1 x neuer 91
1 x griezman. 96

👆 all untradeable and put into gullit sbc

NO COINS COR GULLIT HAVE BEEN RETURNED

f163757d353b70c4e93d611aba0f24a6.jpeg

Here is the sbc i completed at the weekend .,.,

I put in a load of high rated untradeables including

Griezman 96
Kondogbia 93
Alex sandro 93
Goretzka 92
Neuer 91 ....

Here is the completed list of icons ..:

ec895a6b924abf35834f95d1a7276132.jpeg

This my was team on sunday ....

30aa14bab207536813e3b90de0d90b94.jpeg

NOW I LOGIN AND THERE IS NO GULLIT BUUUUUT THEY HAVE RETURNED SOME OF MY PLAYERS I SUBMITTED INTO GULLIT AND TAKEN GULLIT AWAY ....AND LLORIS ...

They have not returned the coins either that i used on top of submitting my players....1.8 million gone...

This is what ive logged into just now

08c867ebba68a72014850cd7bc47b4b4.jpeg

Anyone else had this ....im stunned

Post edited by CheeseSlice on

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Is CR7 also missing? It's happened to alot of people they have rolled the game back to a certain date and any SBCs or players bought between then and now have gone missing from peoples accounts.

God knows when they will fix this issue.
  • Retropoe82
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks like you got hacked mate...simlar happened to me. Call ea. Only way they sorted all my passwords an give me coins in return. Still stung tho...harsh mate
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    edited August 2019
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Looks like you got hacked mate...simlar happened to me. Call ea. Only way they sorted all my passwords an give me coins in return. Still stung tho...harsh mate

He wasn't hacked read my comment above.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is CR7 also missing? It's happened to alot of people they have rolled the game back to a certain date and any SBCs or players bought between then and now have gone missing from peoples accounts.

Can it be a rollback though if it’s not everyone, I bought havertz tots yesterday and he’s still there
  • Hibee
    12563 posts Has That Special Something

Nah it’s a known issue affecting loads of people. Here are about 5 threads about it.
  • Retropoe82
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero

He wasn't hacked read my comment above.

Must have typed same time still sucks tho
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

Can it be a rollback though if it’s not everyone, I bought havertz tots yesterday and he’s still there

I'm not 100% sure what exactly has happened but I read on another thread earlier this is what's happened. Don't know why it wouldn't effect everyone though.
  • CheeseSlice

I sold cr7 last night

This was my most recent team as of last night ....packed auba the other day ....

f83ccf498c4a3e2c3c31b9ab249007f3.jpeg

My thread was askimg about the green m on the cards ...
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

I sold cr7 last night

This was my most recent team as of last night ....packed auba the other day ....

f83ccf498c4a3e2c3c31b9ab249007f3.jpeg

My thread was askimg about the green m on the cards ...

Yeah I recognise it now I actually commented on that thread joking saying the M stood for money and you need to spend money on FPs before them players will perform to their stats lol

You could try contacting EA help mate but think it's a widespread issue and I'm sure it will be fixed at some stage. Hope you get it all back sooner rather than later.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

I'm not 100% sure what exactly has happened but I read on another thread earlier this is what's happened. Don't know why it wouldn't effect everyone though.

Very strange any games I’ve played where they’ve rolled back it’s everyone, ridiculous from a company of their size. It’s like they manage to do something stranger each time like internally there’s a competition for the most unexplainable error
  • treddy
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i did fabinho last night but hes still in my club
  • Hibee
    12563 posts Has That Special Something

Very strange any games I’ve played where they’ve rolled back it’s everyone, ridiculous from a company of their size. It’s like they manage to do something stranger each time like internally there’s a competition for the most unexplainable error

It’s astonishing a company can make so many errors in one year on one game. Unfortunately it shows what happens when you have all the licenses and have pretty much cornered the market. They can do what ever they like and people will still buy the game regardless.
  • CheeseSlice
    A few of my mates had the same with fut swap cards and players
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    I bought Messi on Sunday and still have him
  • RayS
    37285 posts World Cup Winner
    What button do u have to press at EA HQ to send everyone's account back in time 2 weeks?
  • RayS
    37285 posts World Cup Winner

I really am curious what u have to do to cause this error on only a select number of players
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »

I really am curious what u have to do to cause this error on only a select number of players

It's baffling... Can't quite figure out what could have possible gone wrong here, especially seeing as not everyone seems to be affected.

The Moments ADP I completed on a certain date the other week has gone completely from the club, but then I also have another icon done the same evening which is still there :joy:
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Probably some intern guy playing with database and deleting data from some accounts :joy:
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Its possible different databases of teams are saved on different servers and only 1 server got rolled back. If it is a server rollback. Who really knows.
  • Been 30 hours and still no fix.
  • treddy
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    maksi wrote: »
    Probably some intern guy playing with database and deleting data from some accounts :joy:

Pathetic
  • BorussenBernie09
    2092 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA just wanted to end FIFA19 with a bing Bang. This is just the most ridiculous EA fail of te whole season...what a joke of a company
  • BlueHawk357
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2019
    Welp
    Post edited by BlueHawk357 on
  • Mr. Soper
    4018 posts National Call-Up
    bs happened to me also.
  • BeanieGee
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We ain't going to accept this EA just so you know
  • i won't be buying fifa 20 if this is not sorted out soon..it's left me thinking.. whats the point in putting more money,time and effort in their game, when i have no idea if they would just do this again!!!
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Weird one here, none of my players were missing that i know of.

But this morning i got duplicate red salah, already having his untradable nif in my club from rewards 2 weeks ago, but when i used my first red salah in eusebio sbc, then sent the new res salah to my club, my nif salah has just disappeared out of my club 😂