FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

  • TeamExtreme17
    3096 posts National Call-Up
    If Joelinton has been added im still hoping they add Greenwood by release..
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.
  • With all these talk about custom, could anyone give me an explanation(preferable picture/link) as to a custom made player face? Not sure what’s the difference between custom/scan..
    From what I knew there’s either scanned/generic.

    Thanks a lot in advance :)
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Asher11 wrote: »
    With all these talk about custom, could anyone give me an explanation(preferable picture/link) as to a custom made player face? Not sure what’s the difference between custom/scan..
    From what I knew there’s either scanned/generic.

    Thanks a lot in advance :)

    Just go to page number one. Thank me later.
  • RollsReus
    1469 posts Professional
    Or me. I was the one who wrote it. :)
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Or me. I was the one who wrote it. :)

    Haha true. But Im the one redirecting him to your excellent work and contribution ;)
  • Szoko
    59 posts Park Captain
    wow cant believe how outdated Waldschmidt, Ascacibar, Didavi or Gnabry are ;/

    all these scans must have been fpr Fifa 19.... shame on you EA
  • Futbol22
    1150 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60
  • Allsports92
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None
  • Futbol22
    1150 posts Professional
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None

    Better scan than Giroud!
  • Renatos
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None

    Better scan than Giroud!

    I just hope that guy on his left shoulder have been scaned and included on the final version :)

    I think we should wait for the final game and we can see who is right about joelington, because some of us think is generic and some of us scan, it doesn't worth it to talk anymore about him, end of the day all of us wants to be scan not only him but they are loads of players which right now they are generic.

    The reason why I am so optimistic about having more faces in italy and around the europe ( not including partner leagues) is as months ago an EA employe told me it is gonna be a decent amount of faces ( he said costum made), untill now I am not satisfied with his words "decent amount " as we don't see that many but I am hoping for the final version
  • styles_fc
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If Joelinton has been added im still hoping they add Greenwood by release..

    Why? :lol:
  • Futbol22
    1150 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None

    Better scan than Giroud!

    I just hope that guy on his left shoulder have been scaned and included on the final version :)

    I think we should wait for the final game and we can see who is right about joelington, because some of us think is generic and some of us scan, it doesn't worth it to talk anymore about him, end of the day all of us wants to be scan not only him but they are loads of players which right now they are generic.

    The reason why I am so optimistic about having more faces in italy and around the europe ( not including partner leagues) is as months ago an EA employe told me it is gonna be a decent amount of faces ( he said costum made), untill now I am not satisfied with his words "decent amount " as we don't see that many but I am hoping for the final version

    No need to wait. Joelinton is scanned. How people on here can’t see that is beyond me.
  • Renatos
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None

    Better scan than Giroud!

    I just hope that guy on his left shoulder have been scaned and included on the final version :)

    I think we should wait for the final game and we can see who is right about joelington, because some of us think is generic and some of us scan, it doesn't worth it to talk anymore about him, end of the day all of us wants to be scan not only him but they are loads of players which right now they are generic.

    The reason why I am so optimistic about having more faces in italy and around the europe ( not including partner leagues) is as months ago an EA employe told me it is gonna be a decent amount of faces ( he said costum made), untill now I am not satisfied with his words "decent amount " as we don't see that many but I am hoping for the final version

    No need to wait. Joelinton is scanned. How people on here can’t see that is beyond me.

    I am with you bro ;)
  • mickjacobjr
    1260 posts Professional
    styles_fc wrote: »
    If Joelinton has been added im still hoping they add Greenwood by release..

    Why? :lol:

    If Joelinton is scanned is cause he was scanned at Hoffenheim nothing to being at Newcastle and no relevance to Greenwood
  • Futbol22
    1150 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    styles_fc wrote: »
    If Joelinton has been added im still hoping they add Greenwood by release..

    Why? :lol:

    If Joelinton is scanned is cause he was scanned at Hoffenheim nothing to being at Newcastle and no relevance to Greenwood

    .
  • CR1986
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Hahahahahahah everyone on here debating if joelington is scanned , hahahaha he is easily scanned I’ve seen different pics different angles No debate

    The only disappointed ones would be those who think hes scanned.

    Lol, he is scanned...what reason would EA have to update a generic.

    afp_en_bb0fba0cb3168385afa86ee421a3587a48ef7eb2.jpg?size=776x&q=60

    Thank you That’s what I’m saying what generic in any fifa game looks like that None

    Why was Reiss Nelson Not scanned? He was at Arsenal and Hoffenheim and yet EA didn’t scan him. Is there any chance that he could be scanned in the final version or November Update?
  • TeamExtreme17
    3096 posts National Call-Up
    styles_fc wrote: »
    If Joelinton has been added im still hoping they add Greenwood by release..

    Why? :lol:

    Because it means they are still adding faces, obviously?
  • Moose Factory
    4622 posts National Call-Up
    RMFisher wrote: »
    enowmessi wrote: »
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    enowmessi wrote: »
    EA fix Messi fix Messi fix Messi fix Messi

    Someone should ban this guy for constant spamming...

    Would you mind your own business?I am here to talk to EA about a problem that needs to be fixed.this is not your website

    Doesn't need to be fixed at all, it still looks like Messi get over it. Ronaldo is better anyway :D

    If we’re making requests fix De Rossi before Messi lmao

    Amen! At least before he retires. They never updated Totti before he retired. The disrespect for such Italian giants.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RMFisher wrote: »
    enowmessi wrote: »
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    enowmessi wrote: »
    EA fix Messi fix Messi fix Messi fix Messi

    Someone should ban this guy for constant spamming...

    Would you mind your own business?I am here to talk to EA about a problem that needs to be fixed.this is not your website

    Doesn't need to be fixed at all, it still looks like Messi get over it. Ronaldo is better anyway :D

    If we’re making requests fix De Rossi before Messi lmao

    Amen! At least before he retires. They never updated Totti before he retired. The disrespect for such Italian giants.

    Messi is useable whilst De Rossi gives me nightmares, that scan is older than kids born in the 2000s
  • kmdoom
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill

    No I didn't fight over a face, the reason I replied to him was as he told me to f off, it's easy to talk **** to someone via internet. Told him you dont know the difference btw costum,scan or generic and he could have reply the same way without using the F word and I would be fine as it is freedom of speech I cant change his mind ,

    why are you so sensitive. i guess you don’t use curse words in real life or something sorry for offending u

    You definitely sound stupid tho

    you acknowledged Nelson was not scanned. Why then should joelinton be a scan ? Since you’re assuming it was at hoffenheim

    if its a starhead then its a poor custom. If its a custom then its not a scan . don’t ignore the rest of what i said in my first reply to you either but this will be my last weirdo


  • Futbol22
    1150 posts Professional
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill

    No I didn't fight over a face, the reason I replied to him was as he told me to f off, it's easy to talk **** to someone via internet. Told him you dont know the difference btw costum,scan or generic and he could have reply the same way without using the F word and I would be fine as it is freedom of speech I cant change his mind ,

    why are you so sensitive. i guess you don’t use curse words in real life or something sorry for offending u

    You definitely sound stupid tho

    you acknowledged Nelson was not scanned. Why then should joelinton be a scan ? Since you’re assuming it was at hoffenheim

    if its a starhead then its a poor custom. If its a custom then its not a scan . don’t ignore the rest of what i said in my first reply to you either but this will be my last weirdo


    Joelintons definitely a scan buddy! Cant wait to see your excitement on release to see his beautiful starhead😃
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill

    No I didn't fight over a face, the reason I replied to him was as he told me to f off, it's easy to talk **** to someone via internet. Told him you dont know the difference btw costum,scan or generic and he could have reply the same way without using the F word and I would be fine as it is freedom of speech I cant change his mind ,

    why are you so sensitive. i guess you don’t use curse words in real life or something sorry for offending u

    You definitely sound stupid tho

    you acknowledged Nelson was not scanned. Why then should joelinton be a scan ? Since you’re assuming it was at hoffenheim

    if its a starhead then its a poor custom. If its a custom then its not a scan . don’t ignore the rest of what i said in my first reply to you either but this will be my last weirdo


    🍿🍿🍿 I get bored at uni, keep it going...
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I swear some people on this sub are so fickle when it comes to identifying if someone’s been scanned or is a generic. If you think Joelinton is generic you’re mad

  • Soundlessxd
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill

    No I didn't fight over a face, the reason I replied to him was as he told me to f off, it's easy to talk **** to someone via internet. Told him you dont know the difference btw costum,scan or generic and he could have reply the same way without using the F word and I would be fine as it is freedom of speech I cant change his mind ,

    why are you so sensitive. i guess you don’t use curse words in real life or something sorry for offending u

    You definitely sound stupid tho

    you acknowledged Nelson was not scanned. Why then should joelinton be a scan ? Since you’re assuming it was at hoffenheim

    if its a starhead then its a poor custom. If its a custom then its not a scan . don’t ignore the rest of what i said in my first reply to you either but this will be my last weirdo


    Clearly you need glasses..
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    HTAFC wrote: »
    Y'all are fighting and talking **** about each other because of a picture of a footballer in a video game. Chill

    No I didn't fight over a face, the reason I replied to him was as he told me to f off, it's easy to talk **** to someone via internet. Told him you dont know the difference btw costum,scan or generic and he could have reply the same way without using the F word and I would be fine as it is freedom of speech I cant change his mind ,

    why are you so sensitive. i guess you don’t use curse words in real life or something sorry for offending u

    You definitely sound stupid tho

    you acknowledged Nelson was not scanned. Why then should joelinton be a scan ? Since you’re assuming it was at hoffenheim

    if its a starhead then its a poor custom. If its a custom then its not a scan . don’t ignore the rest of what i said in my first reply to you either but this will be my last weirdo


    IMO it is a scan, it looks too detailed.

    Also, why say they sound stupid? They aren't gonna listen to your point of view if you insult them
  • pamody
    65 posts Park Captain
    Some guy said that Ronaldo is better than Messi, funny guy 😂😂
  • Kaiduss
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    People who think Joelinton is generic should be banned. Clearly they are incapable of recognizing specific facial/hair features and will at no point bring anything into discussion in this thread. Arguing for the sake of it is cancerous.
  • Nickbon
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everybody arguing and I'm here like who tf is Joelinton
Sign In or Register to comment.