Comments

• Nessy
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    44 (45 at xmas)
    D1R1 for near all 19
    Gold 1 in WL (never hit elite :'( )
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    38 years old, DR div.1 since the change of levels, WL 20 wins since 2/3 months.

I don't skill and I don't use combos as I'm really not good on it.

I play FUT since... I think FUT15, not sure about it.

Started to play console (PS3) in 2014, never used them before, only PC.

I grew up with a C64 (used for around 8/9 years and sold for 50 euros when I bought a PC, I think that now it'd be worth a lot of money as I had around 200 floppy disks & 100 tapes full of games) :)
  • Aqeel87
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    Div 2
    Gold 2 WL
    Not really skiller but love doing drag back
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 26
    I don't think you can compare skill of players in fut that well, online seasons is a much better way to compare skill because it is more balanced.
  • kraid
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    2600 sp
    E3 wl
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Dang, most of you are ancient!
  • Edward220967
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    18, div 2/3 and gold 2/gold 1
  • CharlieC
    6687 posts Big Money Move
    I’m 103 and also top 100. I think it’s just genetic.
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    42 div 1//2 gold 1/2 if I get to play 25-30 games of WL, usually get to play around 20
  • number7rocky
    4310 posts National Call-Up
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

Elite 3

Div 2

Love skilling

If you actually finish elite 3 regularly no way you don't have above 1900 skills points
  • PelzyWelzy
    9464 posts League Winner
    L1vingl1fe wrote: »

Elite 3

Div 2

Love skilling

If you actually finish elite 3 regularly no way you don't have above 1900 skills points

Not so sure on this myself... I know lads with 2400+ SR yet never get beyond G1 and likewise people with below 2000 SR and have gotten multiple E3.

Been that way for a while, chatted on here months back about how a mate and I found it odd that he had 500 more skill rating points than me yet we’d often finish with the exact same number of wins in WL, more often than not I’d have the odd win more.
  • what3v3r
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    30, consistently elite 3 div 1
  • Damn we are old.

38 and div 1 rivals. Don't play WL because of stuff to do and pretending to have a life and such.
  • Gainzy
    1046 posts Professional
    40, G1 / E3 and div 1r.
  • campbell
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    gold 3 throughout the year maybe gold 2 few times div 5 am 46 have goodteam never packed an icon this year
  • QuidoFrontiere
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    40. Skill rating around 1100-1450. Depend on how strong “bugs” in game I have.
  • klaas9
    904 posts Professional
    edited August 26
    47 and Div1 2400+ since early this year WL Gold1
  • Adrew
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    As mentioned above, I am 43 years old and D2 & Gold 2 player, occasionally make it to Gold 1. My gold 1 rewards were terrible, but I got a lot of lucks in Gold 2 rewards https://imgur.com/a/exLOKxL
  • otutsarTR
    72 posts Park Captain
    Rivals div2 1750 skill rating
    WL 17 20 wins
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11344 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think you can compare skill of players in fut that well, online seasons is a much better way to compare skill because it is more balanced.

The level of opponent in FUT tends to be alot higher than seasons though.
  • Adrew
    228 posts Sunday League Hero

Well it might not be true, as D2 G2 player but I have been struggling to play at division 6 and 7 of online seasons. I think due to the fact that in online seasons players are at based-stats, and not all players of 1 team are good so I feel a lot harder than FUT of which I have a quite stacked team.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11344 posts Has That Special Something
    Adrew wrote: »

Well it might not be true, as D2 G2 player but I have been struggling to play at division 6 and 7 of online seasons. I think due to the fact that in online seasons players are at based-stats, and not all players of 1 team are good so I feel a lot harder than FUT of which I have a quite stacked team.

I rarely play online seasons but when I did I didn't even lose a game until div 3 and got upto 6th on the top 100 leaderboards.

I'm a gold 1/2 and div 1 player in FUT.
  • FCBlunt
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adrew wrote: »

I rarely play online seasons but when I did I didn't even lose a game until div 3 and got upto 6th on the top 100 leaderboards.

I'm a gold 1/2 and div 1 player in FUT.

How even?
    You must’ve played a ton, I never broke top 100.

I currently got a 51-6-11 lol
  • DesiKRew
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    47..rarely play weekend league.. Due to my high BP.. Otherwise div 4..in rivals
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 26
    How about doing this for Internet speed vs skill level?