• WarrenBarton
    7624 posts League Winner
    Yeah I think so
  • DaMMian
    714 posts An Exciting Prospect
    next week
  • starfox1284
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im gonna play next weekend and quit every game to screw people out of their loan cards.....
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11314 posts Has That Special Something
    Im gonna play next weekend and quit every game to screw people out of their loan cards.....

They aren't as common as you would actually think. I've played 18 games and only faced 2 people with the loan cards.

Saying that the teams I have been facing already have half these cards anyway.
  • Orison
    48562 posts FIFA Cover Star

They aren't as common as you would actually think. I've played 18 games and only faced 2 people with the loan cards.

I've played 19 games and I've seen 15+ people with loans.

However @starfox1284 will probably go 0-30 either way. Doesn't really matter if he plays or quits :trollface:
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11314 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »

I've played 19 games and I've seen 15+ people with loans.

However @starfox1284 will probably go 0-30 either way. Doesn't really matter if he plays or quits :trollface:

Tbh with some of the teams I'm playing I would prefer to be playing against these loan cards instead lol
  • MurkingFools
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect

your life must be so sad,

you need help
  • starfox1284
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

your life must be so sad,

you need help

Not really just making it how it should be....loan players shouldnt be allowed in a competetive mode.
  • starfox1284
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

30 games this weekend....3-5 of the meta loan players were starting in 27 of them.
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner

Pathetic
  • MurkingFools
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect

30 games this weekend....3-5 of the meta loan players were starting in 27 of them.

your tears must be very salty