FIFA 20 Boots Thread

Comments

• Mr_Smith89
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alright keep your hair on ya prat.
  • Migas23
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I also want them to update GK gloves throughout the year not only boots.
  • dntbaldovinnn
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really can’t believe people care about this

He have games like this because of people like you. Who cares?
  • dntbaldovinnn
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any news about Beta boots?
  • MrSkittles93
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any news about Beta boots?

Any news, or screenshot? PES 20 have all new boots. So, FIFA?
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The new Nike boots are in fifa , the whole pack. I mean in beta. Check out masterbucks career mode with the new Juventus gameplay. Pielmonte Calcio warever😂👏🏼
  • Ted99
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Both high and low cut models, etc vapors and mercurials, the black silver-ish tiempos
  • MrSkittles93
    Puma Anthem, Nike New Lights, Adidas Hard Wired? That's new packs from top brands. Are in game?
  • Steph3998
    1498 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ted99 wrote: »
    Both high and low cut models, etc vapors and mercurials, the black silver-ish tiempos

I have just seen the high Mercurial Superfly, do you have a picture of the low cut version, the Vapor ?
  • MrSkittles93
    Guys, any screenshot or information about full boots list?
  • Peanut2000
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ted99 wrote: »

So both mercurial and mercurial superfly are in the game?
  • Micola789
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kazooie on you tube has a video of the catalogue quite a lot of boots
  • Peanut2000
    Just watched the vid. Hope to go god there’s Nike mercurials and mercurial superfly.
  • TM1982
    95 posts Park Captain
    I’ve played the career in Beta. No new boots in there I’m afraid. That being said, I do think there will be new Nike’s, Puma’s etc.
  • MrSkittles93
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I’ve played the career in Beta. No new boots in there I’m afraid. That being said, I do think there will be new Nike’s, Puma’s etc.

Oh man... really sad... still the same situation like in FIFA 19?
  • TM1982
    95 posts Park Captain
    Not sure. Tbh there’s not really any new Adidas boots either so I just think they haven’t bothered adding them to the Beta. Like one of the comments above says, there’s a video on YouTube showing the Fifa 20 catalogue that shows new Nike and Puma boots so I think it’ll be fine this year. To start with anyway at least.
  • TM1982
    95 posts Park Captain
    On a plus note, the gameplay seemed good. Defending has been improved imo.
  • Tomcarlos
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
  • Tom0307
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tomcarlos wrote: »

There were a couple of Nike ones in there, hopefully they continue the updates through the year
  • MrSkittles93
    Yes! It's look so good! We have many new boots, finally. Yes, hopefully they continue the updates.
  • Peanut2000
    Are the low cut vapors in the game? Seen a video where martial had the ones on with the ankle bit on but he doesn’t where them in real life he wears the one without
  • Henry14
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A video of the fifa 20 catalogue has been released recently and there weren't any low cut mercurials(vapors) in the game.
    Hopefully they'll add some as the game progresses but I don't think the initial release is going to have any.
  • Peanut2000
    Henry14 wrote: »
    A video of the fifa 20 catalogue has been released recently and there weren't any low cut mercurials(vapors) in the game.
    Hopefully they'll add some as the game progresses but I don't think the initial release is going to have any.

That’s not good. Last years had low cuts and the ones with the ankle thing. Shane if not in the game.

• MrSkittles93
    Anybody knows something about goalkeepers new gloves? Some picture from FIFA 20 beta edit players?
  • AGM
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That’ll be crazy!
    Various customizable elements (football boots, shirts, hairstyles ...).

• TM1982
    95 posts Park Captain
    New nike pack are in the demo. Hopefully they’ll keep on top of adding new ones as they’re released
  • Peanut2000
    Hopefully the mercurial superfly and mercurial vapor are both in the game. Be very annoying if not.
  • TM1982
    95 posts Park Captain
    I’ve only seen the superfly in the demo. And also only seen the superfly in the full PES game. Maybe it’s a thing with Nike on the vapor. Fifa does seem to have both types of the phantoms though
  • Peanut2000
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I’ve only seen the superfly in the demo. And also only seen the superfly in the full PES game. Maybe it’s a thing with Nike on the vapor. Fifa does seem to have both types of the phantoms though

It’ll be very annoying if they only have the superfly on fifa 20. They had both vapors and superflys on fifa 19.
  • JWNYsg
    792 posts Semi-Pro
    players who wear Adiddas Predator should get curve +1 rating

just a joke. Don't crucify me