Ea access

Deano2508
2535 posts Fans' Favourite
Can I get Ea access for £3.99 a month, play Fifa 20 early then cancel it?

Comments

• marcx666
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deano2508 wrote: »

Yep
  • Deano2508
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    marcx666 wrote: »

Yep

Nice thanks
  • Azzabazza
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    marcx666 wrote: »

Yep

Nice thanks

I'm planning on doing the same. Just paying £3.99 to play somewhat of 10hrs of FIFA 20 (Updating all European Club Stadia. + Internationals AND creating a few real-life players NOT in the game.) Reason is so when I get the full game, EVERYTHING that I intended to do is complete and can begin a new Career Mode without wasting 5hrs straight on release day.
  • Markiegj
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Assuming it works, Last year was fine, but the year before it would not work.

I also go a random issue, that if you use all the time and then put in the disc the system for some reason still thinks its on the trial and keeps telling you to buy the game
  • Azzabazza
    Markiegj wrote: »

I also go a random issue, that if you use all the time and then put in the disc the system for some reason still thinks its on the trial and keeps telling you to buy the game

So I've got to play UNDER 10hrs for the game to work fine on release day (without it telling me it's on trial - and that's for a physical disk copy)
  • Markiegj
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Azzabazza wrote: »

So I've got to play UNDER 10hrs for the game to work fine on release day (without it telling me it's on trial - and that's for a physical disk copy)

It can at times take some resetting of the Xbox, but it does eventually work. It might have been a slight glitch as it did not have any long term issues
  • Azzabazza
    Azzabazza wrote: »

It can at times take some resetting of the Xbox, but it does eventually work. It might have been a slight glitch as it did not have any long term issues

I have pre-ordered physical disk copy for PS4. Hope this DOESN'T have any issues unlike Xbox One.