Loan cards in wl.

Kaptentegel
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Loan cards in wl is disgusting, a complete joke. Cant see one reason why its ok and yeah its the same for everyone but its ****.

Comments

• Alex_cr
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Seriously mate, it’s August. It just doesn’t matter anymore
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11312 posts Has That Special Something
    I've actually been quite lucky and only came up against 2 people using them in 21 games.

The teams I'm facing are just as good as these loan cards though.
  • Kaptentegel
    Alex_cr wrote: »

As long as I play it matters for me.
  • Alex_cr
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »

As long as I play it matters for me.

No, let’s not have any fun in the last couple of weeks. Fifa is serious business
  • cdbuck26
    3359 posts National Call-Up
    Why does it matter anymore? The game is trash, the game is dead, if you're still playing you're probably playing to use fun players and have a good time with them.

If I cared enough to play WL, you can be sure I'd be using those loan players and having some fun with them
  • Kaptentegel
    Wl for me is to compete with the team you built. If it only was in rivals I dont care.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4343 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds like a liberal
  • Knowlesdinho
    10512 posts Has That Special Something
    Any card in wl is disgusting, a complete joke. Cant see one reason why its ok and yeah its the same for everyone but its ****.
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 26
    A loan card will not make someone better at the game.

I have all those players tradable (except pele) and I still play the same and win the same as I have for months.

I don’t see an issue with people using them against me. It’s the player that controls them. NIF, TOTS, TOTY, LOANS... it makes no difference
  • Thunder001
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 26
    Don't see the problem myself. Get to try out the best cards in the game now that the game is all but over. Its only 10 games afterall, fair play to EA.
  • Safehands84
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    You can use loan cards too, nobody is gaining an unfair advantage.
  • greif44
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Loan cards in wl is disgusting, a complete joke. Cant see one reason why its ok and yeah its the same for everyone but its ****.

but let me guess, you finished your WL as usually?
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol. Everyone got the same loan cards you did right? Who are you to say how they should be used. Relax and enjoy the game for once.
  • Retro1989
    4473 posts National Call-Up
    Expect more of these threads when Fifa 20 is out and people are using loans.

They are part of the game, get over it.