Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • Apollo
    15058 posts World Class
    That free kick from Wilson was class. Unsaveable
  • Pietu
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Harry Wilson only scores bangers!!
  • LFC Simon 98
    17353 posts World Class
    Wilson hasnt really just done that
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    Most goals from outside the box than any other player since the start of last year 😮
  • Wyojasond
    11620 posts Has That Special Something
    While I was disappointed we loaned him out, I think in the long run it was the best option. He’s gonna have so many opportunities with that Bournemouth squad this year.
  • Ahmer50x
    18283 posts World Class
    Couchy wrote: »
    that's the best I've seen Fabinho play for Pool, he absolutely dominated Ceballos today

    Came along way from his performance at the Emirates last season where he looked a rabbit in the headlights. Turns out new signings from other leagues do sometimes need an acclimatising period, although you wouldn't know it on judging by this forum :D

    Mans searching all corners of the forums for some assurances Pepe will turn out good 😂

    In fairness, it must suck to sign Gervinho and then sign the new Gervinho too :joy:
  • LFC Simon 98
    17353 posts World Class
    While I was disappointed we loaned him out, I think in the long run it was the best option. He’s gonna have so many opportunities with that Bournemouth squad this year.

    Some of us elite mentality boys have said that since day one :smug:
  • tilen11
    5093 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    that's the best I've seen Fabinho play for Pool, he absolutely dominated Ceballos today

    Came along way from his performance at the Emirates last season where he looked a rabbit in the headlights. Turns out new signings from other leagues do sometimes need an acclimatising period, although you wouldn't know it on judging by this forum :D

    Mans searching all corners of the forums for some assurances Pepe will turn out good 😂

    In fairness, it must suck to sign Gervinho and then sign the new Gervinho too :joy:

    Could be worse, could've spent 130m on our back 5 and lost 2-1 at home to Palace

    Ouch
  • Pxul_
    7918 posts League Winner
    Rah there’s no chill in here ouch😂
  • Wyojasond
    11620 posts Has That Special Something
    Luiz and Emery both saying that the penalty call yesterday was soft 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    that's the best I've seen Fabinho play for Pool, he absolutely dominated Ceballos today

    Came along way from his performance at the Emirates last season where he looked a rabbit in the headlights. Turns out new signings from other leagues do sometimes need an acclimatising period, although you wouldn't know it on judging by this forum :D

    Mans searching all corners of the forums for some assurances Pepe will turn out good 😂

    In fairness, it must suck to sign Gervinho and then sign the new Gervinho too :joy:

    Could be worse, could've spent 130m on our back 5 and lost 2-1 at home to Palace

    giphy.gif
  • Pxul_
    7918 posts League Winner
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏

    No title in 29 years would suggest differently 😂
  • LFC Simon 98
    17353 posts World Class
    Couchy wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏

    No title in 29 years would suggest differently 😂

    Why does the team we had 27 years ago make a difference?
  • Argie8
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    Couchy wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏

    No title in 29 years would suggest differently 😂

    Would you be mad if we won the league or would you be ok seeing as we're decent now? I barely see you trolling lately in here
  • Tornado31619
    17058 posts World Class
    I’m actually quite surprised at how calm Liverpool fans as a whole were following the CL victory. Maybe it’s because you had already won it five times prior.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17353 posts World Class
    I’m actually quite surprised at how calm Liverpool fans as a whole were following the CL victory. Maybe it’s because you had already won it five times prior.

    Our fan base is just as good/bad as most top sides who have a bit of history on their side. Sure were annoying but that’s just because of rivalries etc. And it’s a massive part of the fun. Don’t see why so many cry about our fans.
  • Wyojasond
    11620 posts Has That Special Something
    SDoofus wrote: »
    I’m actually quite surprised at how calm Liverpool fans as a whole were following the CL victory. Maybe it’s because you had already won it five times prior.

    The entire second half of last season, rivals fans all became united against Liverpool because our fans would be “unbearable” if we won it. We ended up winning the CL instead (same rival fans united together to support Spurs for the same reasons) and I honestly think United fans were more giddy/unbearable about winning the “treble” under Mourinho.

    ^^^THIS.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    I’m actually quite surprised at how calm Liverpool fans as a whole were following the CL victory. Maybe it’s because you had already won it five times prior.

    The entire second half of last season, rivals fans all became united against Liverpool because our fans would be “unbearable” if we won it. We ended up winning the CL instead (same rival fans united together to support Spurs for the same reasons) and I honestly think United fans were more giddy/unbearable about winning the “treble” under Mourinho.

    Don’t think I saw any of the regulars referring to that as the treble. No self respecting United fan would’ve called that the treble. Especially when we are the only English club to have actually won THE treble.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏

    No title in 29 years would suggest differently 😂

    Would you be mad if we won the league or would you be ok seeing as we're decent now? I barely see you trolling lately in here

    Of course I would. Doesn’t make a different if you’re actually good or not. You winning that first title in 29 years would definitely be painful.
  • Argie8
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 25
    Couchy wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Back firmly on top of the league where we belong😏

    No title in 29 years would suggest differently 😂

    Would you be mad if we won the league or would you be ok seeing as we're decent now? I barely see you trolling lately in here

    Of course I would. Doesn’t make a different if you’re actually good or not. You winning that first title in 29 years would definitely be painful.

    I just hope it happens in the next couple years. Don't think we'll have Klopp for much longer
  • Pugzilla
    16127 posts World Class
    edited August 25
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.
  • ViVaWhom
    8148 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did
  • Pugzilla
    16127 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did

    No need to lie, its not even really a flex, but it happened and the looks I got haha. It's different in Minnesota vs England obv. Would never do that in other areas.
  • Ahmer50x
    18283 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did

    No need to lie, its not even really a flex, but it happened and the looks I got haha. It's different in Minnesota vs England obv. Would never do that in other areas.

    Exactly. It just depends on where you are.

    In the US, you can pretty much taunt away and you'll be fine.
    In England, its not a great idea.
    In Turkey, I'm afraid of wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area :lol:
  • Pietu
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did

    No need to lie, its not even really a flex, but it happened and the looks I got haha. It's different in Minnesota vs England obv. Would never do that in other areas.

    Exactly. It just depends on where you are.

    In the US, you can pretty much taunt away and you'll be fine.
    In England, its not a great idea.
    In Turkey, I'm afraid of wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area :lol:

    I've got the answer for you, don't wear anything in Turkey!
  • Tornado31619
    17058 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did

    No need to lie, its not even really a flex, but it happened and the looks I got haha. It's different in Minnesota vs England obv. Would never do that in other areas.

    Exactly. It just depends on where you are.

    In the US, you can pretty much taunt away and you'll be fine.
    In England, its not a great idea.
    In Turkey, I'm afraid of wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area :lol:

    I've got the answer for you, don't wear anything in Turkey!

    Huh.
  • Pietu
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    I sang "Ole at the wheel" yesterday at the pub in front of 20-30 United fans after Palace scored the second. It was so fun watching them all be so happy with their potential point against Palace at home I couldnt help myself.

    sure you did

    No need to lie, its not even really a flex, but it happened and the looks I got haha. It's different in Minnesota vs England obv. Would never do that in other areas.

    Exactly. It just depends on where you are.

    In the US, you can pretty much taunt away and you'll be fine.
    In England, its not a great idea.
    In Turkey, I'm afraid of wearing the wrong colors in the wrong area :lol:

    I've got the answer for you, don't wear anything in Turkey!

    Huh.

    Don't wear anything because then you can't wear any wrong colours
Sign In or Register to comment.