1964 posts Fans' Favourite
Because i certainly can't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

• Jpo41
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    Yes....I have to get to a certain level to even attempt squad battles
  • Drachenfells
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, it's a lot of fun, I play better drunk than sober online, probably because I'm more relaxed ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 25
    I think you can. Buy it is about concentration and focus. I find that when i am drunk i can be charged to play but it usually collapses in periods as my mind drifs off and i concede goals when i am lacking in concentration.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11498 posts Has That Special Something
    I think you can. Buy it is about concentration and focus. I find that when i am drunk i can be charged to play but it usually collapses in periods as my mind drifs off and i concede goals when i am lacking in concentration.

This. I always lose way more when I'm drunk than sober.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because i certainly can't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well yeah up to a point. Especially squad battles as they are the pits, bottom of the toilet matches. Drinking makes it bearable and lets you look on the bright side. I've had a few now :)
  • Wooly1203
    2440 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love playing when Iโ€™m a little tipsy! If I get too far gone I make a lot of stupid mistakes though. Itโ€™s a slippery slope ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
  • George_Cook_Over60
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes, it's a lot of fun, I play better drunk than sober online, probably because I'm more relaxed ๐Ÿ˜‚

I came home v drunk one night, my pro club buddies wanted me to play but i refused due to my state. I relented and gave them some game time in hysterics. I was a mess and they thought it was hilarious.

There are levels, this was beyond.
  • Pacey3_16
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just managed to get my 1st drunk win ๐Ÿ˜‚ started to lose focus about 60 mins in but grinded it out for the win
  • Invincibility
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Drunk and choked for GOLD 1 with 19 wins FML :D
  • Lackosweat
    5750 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 25
    I was kinda drunk when I hit my first ever E3 :D
  • Gnomenclature
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    It's just like pool or darts - 2-3 beers and your invinceable, every shot is on the money, and you can hear "eye of the tiger" playing in the back of your mind.

4+ beers and you can't even compete in the para-olympics lol.
  • ColeWorld
    10502 posts Has That Special Something
    FIFA drunk games are the only way to enjoy this game
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11498 posts Has That Special Something
    It's just like pool or darts - 2-3 beers and your invinceable, every shot is on the money, and you can hear "eye of the tiger" playing in the back of your mind.

4+ beers and you can't even compete in the para-olympics lol.

I actually play pool alot better when I'm completely wasted for some reason. Used to head down to the bar every Wednesday at tea time to get the drinks into me before my match ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • limjitwe
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    Playing when you are feeling alittle light headed is pretty good. But I will get smashed by a superior player!
  • GT500
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel like I would play better high (not that I would ever get high as I am a good Christian boy posting in this wholesome forum) so I just wouldnโ€™t give a crap while playing
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    Usually depends on the drunk level I am at but I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes lol
  • Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    GT500 wrote: ยป
    I feel like I would play better high (not that I would ever get high as I am a good Christian boy posting in this wholesome forum) so I just wouldnโ€™t give a crap while playing

• BorussenBernie09
    1462 posts Professional
    The question is, if you can program FIFA drunk.
  • RayS
    25746 posts Player of the Year
    Can you play FIFA hungry?
  • Diggy
    13638 posts Has That Special Something
    Due to the amount of AI intervention in the current edition this has been the best Iโ€™ve been at FIFA while drunk
  • aladdin
    928 posts Semi-Pro
    i played some WL last night whilst smashed, it didnโ€™t go well :D

played sober just now and it also didnโ€™t go well. the conclusion is that iโ€™m not very good :D
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah no problem ๐Ÿป
  • FCBlunt
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Drunk, yeah.
    Hammered, nope. :D
  • Notformeclive
    2368 posts Fans' Favourite
    In a game which rewards stupidity and punishes common sense (and football) this might be worth a go.

Not sure how drunk you would have to be to play 'football' in the manner this game needs you to though, I do know I can't bring myself to do it sober.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope but Iโ€™m more than competent after a heavy smoke
  • stevotrueblue
    851 posts Professional
    Only got back in after being away with the family. I have 23 WL games to play but the Rangers game was on as soon as we got back so already had 3 or 4 cans... going to keep going and see where I finish lol,,, have actually fallen asleep before and woke up half way through a game ,, that was before they brought in the auto match quit feature when you dont interact lol.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can I? Yes

Can I follow the ball around the pitch? No
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Easily, now high is a completely different story. Although I have fun dribbling when im high.