Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class

Exactly this. Keep calm and look forward to the next match.
  • Pietu
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apollo wrote: »

Please be back for Southampton, no United fan wants to see Ashley Young start

You want to see Moob Shaw start though? Looks like a marshmallow man, has to suck in his gut when he's playing.

Yeah, you would know it
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couchy wrote: »

You want to see Moob Shaw start though? Looks like a marshmallow man, has to suck in his gut when he's playing.

Just a reminder. You are an adult.

What's your point? I'm in better shape than him, it's a disgrace.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Just don't be hypocrites. If Lukaku was out of shape, then what is Shaw?
  • Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class

Shaw is not out of shape atm at all

You’re carrying a sick agenda from our former manager
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
  • AEsey
    5981 posts Big Money Move

I'm sorry, but different people are built differently
    Some people couldnt get into shape like CR7 even if they had the perfect lifestyle

You may be in 'better shape' than shaw, but he has better fitness
  • Keano
    12682 posts Has That Special Something
    Sometimes, just sometimes... people are built bigger in body size, that's Shaw. He's not out of shape or overweight, he's fine.

Lukaku on the other hand was panting after 28 minutes last season, put on a lot of weight for the World cup as the Belgium team told him to, and never lost it when he came back (by weight, I mean muscle). So that's the difference for those ill informed people that can't understand.

One is bigger built, not loads of muscle, not loads of fat... just bigger built, the other decided to put loads of muscle on to suit a different playstyle & never lost it when he went back to this club.

Not hard.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Keano wrote: »
    Sometimes, just sometimes... people are built bigger in body size, that's Shaw. He's not out of shape or overweight, he's fine.

Lukaku on the other hand was panting after 28 minutes last season, put on a lot of weight for the World cup as the Belgium team told him to, and never lost it when he came back (by weight, I mean muscle). So that's the difference for those ill informed people that can't understand.

One is bigger built, not loads of muscle, not loads of fat... just bigger built, the other decided to put loads of muscle on to suit a different playstyle & never lost it when he went back to this club.

Not hard.

You can see the fat on him, look at his arms, they're squishy, that's not "big boned"!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain

Better shape? I doubt it. Better body? Maybe because he doesn’t have the most appealing body type. That’s in the genes ultimately.
  • Keano
    Keano wrote: »

Not hard.

You can see the fat on him, look at his arms, they're squishy, that's not "big boned"!

Not everyone has the dna to be all ripped & toned like you mate, must be doing thousands of reps between each post on here.

Point is, one is trying his best & is built like that... has Luke Shaw ever been a ripped, toned Myprotein advert? No.

Lukaku put on weight for the WC & didn't take it off again when he came back, nobody said Lukaku was fat, just overweight, you can be overweight with muscle (bodybuilders for example).
  • Sellish
    8867 posts League Winner

Good to see Rashy and Martial showing leadership.
    James is a kid from Swansea who only have dreamt scoring for United before.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31653 posts National Team Captain

Not even comparable. Shaw covers his side of the field pretty well. Lukaku is panting and bent over catching his breathe after 2 sprints. That’s the difference
  • Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »

Was it wrong for James to waste time like that? Yeah.
    Is it totally understandable? Absolutely. He'll learn with time.

That's the thing. This is the youngest side in the Prem. We're gonna have growing pains but the future is so so bright.
  • Sellish
    8867 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »

Was it wrong for James to waste time like that? Yeah.
    Is it totally understandable? Absolutely. He'll learn with time.

That's the thing. This is the youngest side in the Prem. We're gonna have growing pains but the future is so so bright.

This is what I meant with:
    James is a kid from Swansea who only have dreamt scoring for United befor
  • forearms
    4679 posts National Call-Up
    Indrit wrote: »
    @Alex02 Go support Real Madrid you plastic tool.

MUFC means Manchester United, not Mourinho's Undercarriage.

You from Manchester?

You can be a plastic from anywhere in the world. It has to do with your worldview, not your birthplace ;)

It’s a bit rich to call someone a plastic for having a differing opinion to you when you yourself are nothing more than a revenue stream. The hostility from some of you is rather sad, I know your club greatly embarrassed you but have some restraint.

It has nothing to do with having a differing opinion.

Forearms has a different opinion to me and I don't think he's a plastic. Sellish disagreed with me on Pogba and he's not a plastic.

It's just Alex. He's always negative. He's anti-Solskjaer even though Ole is a club legend and just getting started. He worships Mourinho like he's God. He values wins over play style and trophies over values. That's why he's a plastic. Has nothing to do with where he's from or that he disagrees with me.

Thanks for that 😃 Happy for the affirmation that I'm not a plastic!
  • Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class
    forearms wrote: »

You from Manchester?

You can be a plastic from anywhere in the world. It has to do with your worldview, not your birthplace ;)

It’s a bit rich to call someone a plastic for having a differing opinion to you when you yourself are nothing more than a revenue stream. The hostility from some of you is rather sad, I know your club greatly embarrassed you but have some restraint.

Forearms has a different opinion to me and I don't think he's a plastic. Sellish disagreed with me on Pogba and he's not a plastic.

It's just Alex. He's always negative. He's anti-Solskjaer even though Ole is a club legend and just getting started. He worships Mourinho like he's God. He values wins over play style and trophies over values. That's why he's a plastic. Has nothing to do with where he's from or that he disagrees with me.

Mate, we may disagree on things and we may have gotten a little heated with the name calling but at the end of the day we're both United fans who want the best for our football club. We believe in attacking football and promoting youth.

There's a clear line between that and the guys who show up here occasionally who only really ever liked United because we won things and the Mourinho cultists.

I respect you, even if I disagree with you. I don't respect the likes of Alex. They're viruses who the club is better off without.
  • Teh Zombz
    3724 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 24
    anyone have the list of games that will be streaming on amazon this season? my google is glitching out
  • Alex02
    2682 posts Fans' Favourite
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    anyone have the list of games that will be streaming on amazon this season? my google is glitching out
    Just two full sets of fixtures around December isn’t it?
  • Alex02
    2682 posts Fans' Favourite

You from Manchester?

Mate, we may disagree on things and we may have gotten a little heated with the name calling but at the end of the day we're both United fans who want the best for our football club. We believe in attacking football and promoting youth.

There's a clear line between that and the guys who show up here occasionally who only really ever liked United because we won things and the Mourinho cultists.

I respect you, even if I disagree with you. I don't respect the likes of Alex. They're viruses who the club is better off without.

:lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class
    Daniel James has the same number of goals for United in the league as Memphis Depay but our "fans" don't like us signing Championship players :joy:
  • forearms
    4679 posts National Call-Up

You from Manchester?

👏👏👏
    Appreciate that man. Apologies for how things got this morning. I realize I overreacted.

I'm tired of losing/drawing these games we should absolutely be winning. Temper got the better of me.
    🤝
  • Ahmer50x
    17166 posts World Class

You from Manchester?

👏👏👏
    Appreciate that man. Apologies for how things got this morning. I realize I overreacted.

I'm tired of losing/drawing these games we should absolutely be winning. Temper got the better of me.
    🤝

Absolutely no problem.

I obviously got way too aggressive and defensive too so I apologize as well.
  • Kman
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite
    And we didn’t wanna buy Bruno huh?

Glazers can fk off. Unless we get some creativity behind the front 3 that isn’t Pogba teams will just continue to sit back like Palace did because they know we can’t break them down. Soooo much backwards passing today was doing my head in. Our set piece is awful we may as well just decline it and hand the ball back to the other team as we can’t score from any free kick/find a ball to Maguire nor are our corners even offering any legitimate scoring opportunities. The only time we EVER look dangerous is on the counter.

We need to have players to breakdown teams that play like Palace did today otherwise it’ll be a long fkn season. Get Gomes in for Lingard and give them some time. Chelsea are playing their youth products and it’s looking like it will quickly pay off from them. Enough is enough we need to be proactive.
  • Wyojasond
    11131 posts Has That Special Something
    Kman wrote: »

Glazers can fk off. Unless we get some creativity behind the front 3 that isn’t Pogba teams will just continue to sit back like Palace did because they know we can’t break them down. Soooo much backwards passing today was doing my head in. Our set piece is awful we may as well just decline it and hand the ball back to the other team as we can’t score from any free kick/find a ball to Maguire nor are our corners even offering any legitimate scoring opportunities. The only time we EVER look dangerous is on the counter.

We need to have players to breakdown teams that play like Palace did today otherwise it’ll be a long fkn season. Get Gomes in for Lingard and give them some time. Chelsea are playing their youth products and it’s looking like it will quickly pay off from them. Enough is enough we need to be proactive.

Why you cussing out the Glazers? Widely reported that Ole was told by his scouts he’d be a bad signing if I remember right.

Most of the Bruno talk seemed to be fan and media driven 😂
  • Kman
    2803 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kman wrote: »

Why you cussing out the Glazers? Widely reported that Ole was told by his scouts he’d be a bad signing if I remember right.

Most of the Bruno talk seemed to be fan and media driven 😂

Because they are happy to use Utd as there own private bank...we are literally turning into Arsenal from the last decade..
  • Keano

You from Manchester?

👏👏👏

🤝

You from Manchester?

👏👏👏

🤝

Absolutely no problem.

I obviously got way too aggressive and defensive too so I apologize as well.

We all say things in the heat of the moment, shouldn't need to apologize, we all know how it goes.