Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Keano
    20588 posts Club Captain
    Apollo wrote: »
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    ole deserves it tbf for not rating fred

Almost nobody in this thread rates Fred either. He's had about 3 good games for us in his entire time at the club.

In a different system, but you dont get the best out of anyone with him in this. Best would be

Fred -Mctominay
    James - Pogba - Rashford
    martial.
  • forearms
    6276 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Knew it as soon as the pen was missed.

Horrible. So tired of this garbage.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner
    edited August 2019
    Keano wrote: »

Almost nobody in this thread rates Fred either. He's had about 3 good games for us in his entire time at the club.

In a different system, but you dont get the best out of anyone with him in this. Best would be

Fred -Mctominay
    James - Pogba - Rashford
    martial.

Big ol hard pass on having McT and Fred as both our DM’s. And Pogba at 10 hasn’t been great in the past
  • Keano
    20588 posts Club Captain
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Honestly just a typical game from Pogba, except he didn’t drop in a beautiful pass for a goal. (Could’ve had Martial not been fouled)

Solid but had the ball taken away to easy at times and wanted fouls when they weren’t there 🤷‍♂️

Only way my weekend gets worse is if you beat me this weekend, don’t do this to me...

All my points are in this Liv/Arsenal game, so we’ll see 😂

I have to root for a draw, salah and vvd and ceballos may be on my team but after the Palace game i either need a draw or you lot to be humiliated to keep your fans at bay 😂
  • Teh Zombz
    5604 posts Big Money Move

When’s Fred supposed to show up anyways? It’s been over a year since we signed him.

when he gets given the chance, i thought lindelof was suppose to teach our fanbase a lesson in not judging a player based on 1 season in a new league
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2019
    Ffs why are people so offensive when someone misses a pen
    Racism is unacceptable under any circumstances, but when racism happens twice in a row, all people involved should be mightily ashamed
  • Ahmer50x
    31657 posts National Team Captain
    AEsey wrote: »
    Racism is acceptable under any circumstances, but when racism happens twice in a row, all people involved should be mightily ashamed

@AEsey may need to edit that :lol:
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Racism is acceptable under any circumstances, but when racism happens twice in a row, all people involved should be mightily ashamed

I know you meant unacceptable, but probably best editing that for some of the trolls on here who will hold it against you
  • Ahmer50x
    Indrit wrote: »
    @Alex02 Go support Real Madrid you plastic tool.

MUFC means Manchester United, not Mourinho's Undercarriage.

You from Manchester?

You can be a plastic from anywhere in the world. It has to do with your worldview, not your birthplace ;)

It’s a bit rich to call someone a plastic for having a differing opinion to you when you yourself are nothing more than a revenue stream. The hostility from some of you is rather sad, I know your club greatly embarrassed you but have some restraint.

It has nothing to do with having a differing opinion.

Forearms has a different opinion to me and I don't think he's a plastic. Sellish disagreed with me on Pogba and he's not a plastic.

It's just Alex. He's always negative. He's anti-Solskjaer even though Ole is a club legend and just getting started. He worships Mourinho like he's God. He values wins over play style and trophies over values. That's why he's a plastic. Has nothing to do with where he's from or that he disagrees with me.
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero

You from Manchester?

You can be a plastic from anywhere in the world. It has to do with your worldview, not your birthplace ;)

It’s a bit rich to call someone a plastic for having a differing opinion to you when you yourself are nothing more than a revenue stream. The hostility from some of you is rather sad, I know your club greatly embarrassed you but have some restraint.

I'd actually say the sad thing is despite you never posting in this thread, when the club lose a game you turn up purely for the purpose of trying to bait people in here.

Insufferable is an understatement :D
  • Alex02
    3011 posts National Call-Up
    Would associate being plastic with having constant drastic changes in opinion, something many in here are guilty of.
    Not saying Ole out but if anyone’s saying they’re not extremely concerned by todays result they’re lying
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain

You from Manchester?

I'd actually say the sad thing is despite you never posting in this thread, when the club lose a game you turn up purely for the purpose of trying to bait people in here.

Insufferable is an understatement :D

Oh the irony :joy:
  • Ahmer50x
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Would associate being plastic with having constant drastic changes in opinion, something many in here are guilty of.
    Not saying Ole out but if anyone’s saying they’re not extremely concerned by todays result they’re lying

If one reverse where he had an xG 1.5 greater than the opposition is "extremely concerning" than you're being reactionary.
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move

@AEsey may need to edit that :lol:

I know you meant unacceptable, but probably best editing that for some of the trolls on here who will hold it against you

Thanks very much @Ahmer50x and @Apollo
    I appreciate you correcting me, poor mistake :s
  • Alex02
    3011 posts National Call-Up

You from Manchester?

It has nothing to do with having a differing opinion.

Forearms has a different opinion to me and I don't think he's a plastic. Sellish disagreed with me on Pogba and he's not a plastic.

It's just Alex. He's always negative. He's anti-Solskjaer even though Ole is a club legend and just getting started. He worships Mourinho like he's God. He values wins over play style and trophies over values. That's why he's a plastic. Has nothing to do with where he's from or that he disagrees with me.
    When have I worshiped Mourinho? I merely stated before that we’re always going to face the same problems we had with Mourinho until our board changes
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
  • Ahmer50x
    Amid all the fallout of the match today, let it not be lost that our first choice front 3 all have 2 goals in 3 matches.

Daniel James, a 15m punt from Swansea, currently has two more Premier League goals than Pulisic and Pepe combined, who cost 60m and 70m respectively.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35965 posts World Cup Winner

When’s Fred supposed to show up anyways? It’s been over a year since we signed him.

when he gets given the chance, i thought lindelof was suppose to teach our fanbase a lesson in not judging a player based on 1 season in a new league

He had 25 chances or so last season, most of them starts, and he had 2 good games in that sample. And even in those 2 good games defensively he was solid, but his passing was terrible, and his ball control has been questionable. He gives the ball away cheaply arguably more than any of our other midfielders.
  • Ahmer50x

He had 25 chances or so last season, most of them starts, and he had 2 good games in that sample. And even in those 2 good games defensively he was solid, but his passing was terrible, and his ball control has been questionable. He gives the ball away cheaply arguably more than any of our other midfielders.

Agreed.

Whatever you think of Pogba or McTominay, they're levels better than the rest of our squad in those roles.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Traffic must be tuff around Old Trafford kinda thinned out quick.

we still havent gotten out the parking area so yes, yes it is
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain

Please be back for Southampton, no United fan wants to see Ashley Young start
  • Ahmer50x

Dalot injured too so no choice for Ole
  • Sellish
    10206 posts Has That Special Something
    Need answers about Martial's injury.
  • Ahmer50x
    edited August 2019
    Sellish wrote: »
    Need answers about Martial's injury.

Yup. Mason needs to be ready either way
  • Teh Zombz
    5604 posts Big Money Move

i agree even though he had more than 2 good games but i still think he can become a good player here
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Amid all the fallout of the match today, let it not be lost that our first choice front 3 all have 2 goals in 3 matches.

Daniel James, a 15m punt from Swansea, currently has two more Premier League goals than Pulisic and Pepe combined, who cost 60m and 70m respectively.

Say it louder for the people at the back
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up

You want to see Moob Shaw start though? Looks like a marshmallow man, has to suck in his gut when he's playing.
  • Keano
    20588 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2019

You want to see Moob Shaw start though? Looks like a marshmallow man, has to suck in his gut when he's playing.

If that's the best you can do to critisize Shaw, then for sure i'd take him. Our defence looks a lot more solid & if Luke Shaw is the weakest link (if), & rival fans can only laugh at the fact he's a a bigger built bloke, then yeah i'm happy to have Shaw.
  • Ahmer50x

Are you blind?