Fut is for the rich. It shouldn't be!!

Terrible the way fifa is going. Only the privileged can have an upper hand. Fifa points and getting the best players. Very unfair.

Comments

• I've been trying to do all that trading and sbc"s etc. but at the end it only takes fifa points.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Terrible the way fifa is going. Only the privileged can have an upper hand. Fifa points and getting the best players. Very unfair.

Lol no it’s not u can easily get 2-300k per week just from playing games without even packing a decent player
    if your lucky and actually pack someone from rewards I can get a lot more
    No fifa points needed
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't spent a penny and have made at least 4m trading and I'm not even a hardcore trader.
  • marcus2596
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can get a good team by trading tbf. Look in the rare gold trading thread in the xbox section.
  • Vix14
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Neah
    I haven't spent anything on FP
    Made 4m from trading
    It's not that hard
  • Nervous_Nick
    5270 posts Big Money Move
    I have made 25+ mil from trading this year
  • limjitwe
    6794 posts Big Money Move
    OP. Stop crying
  • Thunder001
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rubbish. There's so many rewards for just playing this year.
  • JWNYsg
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    harsh Brother. Consider this analogy - People often confuse education with intelligence. You can have a Bachelor's degree and still be an idiot.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Williejno1 wrote: »

Lol no it’s not u can easily get 2-300k per week just from playing games without even packing a decent player
    if your lucky and actually pack someone from rewards I can get a lot more
    No fifa points needed

You can make 200-500k a day easily with barely any coins trading at this stage of the game
  • greif44
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you want to have top squad at the time around release of TOTY, then you need to spend on FP (or trade a lot), but other than that it's so easy to have a good team even if you're casual player.
  • Safehands84
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 24
    Playing casual gives you 120k a week, even if you pack nothing in the packs discard gives you close to a mill a month. That's even without trading, what more do you want for free.
  • D0lvl
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    There were many times were i zeroed out my coin balance doing sbc's yet i managed to pull off completing PIM cruyff a week ago when batch 3 was over.

You make decent coin from rivals, wl, and the offline stuff. I used cards from sbc's and weekly objectives to complete PIM cruyff.

With that said, I won't be spending money on FP in fifa20.

• Playing casual gives you 120k a week, even if you pack nothing in the packs discard gives you close to a mill a month. That's even without trading, what more do you want for free.

So then after 11 months you'll have the best players on the pitch. Makes sense. But you won't be competitive until that point.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10561 posts Has That Special Something
    Trading is easy...sometimes there’s a sweet spot that you can hit if you know what to look for. There was a point this year where I was making 500k a day and the only thing limiting me was time.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Playing casual gives you 120k a week, even if you pack nothing in the packs discard gives you close to a mill a month. That's even without trading, what more do you want for free.

What's a casual for you? I'd love to know how a "casual" can get 120k per week just from playing. Also, 120k*4=480k≠1M.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »

What's a casual for you? I'd love to know how a "casual" can get 120k per week just from playing. Also, 120k*4=480k≠1M.

A terrible fifa player gets:

58k (d5/R1 rivals)
    30k (G3 W/League)
    30k (E1 S/Battles)

• Mmandras
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also, G3 WL isn't exactly terrible.
  • greif44
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite

So then after 11 months you'll have the best players on the pitch. Makes sense. But you won't be competitive until that point.

you can finish in g2-g1 with very average team and even without abusing mechanics
  • to be competitive you need a more than very average team, hence people spend real money:
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2836528-is-it-too-expensive-to-be-good-at-fifa
  • Jrmcsorley85
    89 posts Park Captain
    I have made 25+ mil from trading this year

sounds daft, but how lol... I try but never get many coins...
  • George_Cook_Over60
    284 posts Sunday League Hero

Not true. I've got an amazing team, undoubtedly the best one i've ever had. I've not spent one penny on points, nor do i spend time trading. I play simple as that.
  • maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    Not true. I've got an amazing team, undoubtedly the best one i've ever had. I've not spent one penny on points, nor do i spend time trading. I play simple as that.
    everybody has it in August, but most of the year you're cannon fodder for the rich guys
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Also, G3 WL isn't exactly terrible.

Depends if you get in 15 games, or 30
  • Professor
    1393 posts Professional
    I don't really trade at all and have arguably the best starting 11 players in the game. Some people to it by trading, others by playing the game.

Elite rewards during Tots must of made me at least 12 million.
  • Orison
    48602 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I mean DullenMike bought 12k fp this year and then went and won a FUT Champs cup which made him 50,000$ (-tax ofc).

The main thing holding people back from being competitive is skill, not money.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 24
    Orison wrote: »
    I mean DullenMike bought 12k fp this year and then went and won a FUT Champs cup which made him 50,000$ (-tax ofc).

The main thing holding people back from being competitive is skill, not money.

Or bad gameplay, or bad connection. Let's be honest, competition cannot exist if there is no skill gap. You can trade, buy fp, do SBCs all year, be lucky when opening packs. If the game is bad for you at some point, that's it. All for nothing. Fifa is not a game you can rely on skill anymore.
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »

A terrible fifa player gets:

58k (d5/R1 rivals)
    30k (G3 W/League)
    30k (E1 S/Battles)

Kinda harsh imo