FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Two weekly tonight or I will go bananas 😀

    1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

    2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

    Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.

    Cheers! Can’t wait for futswap august to finish 😂
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Two weekly tonight or I will go bananas 😀

    1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

    2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

    Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.

    Gonna drink some beer and complete these two tonight to get my prime icon 👍👍

    Want the prime icon but also want Poulsen. :(
  • Primofusion
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    USA one should be a doddle to finally get my Zaha!
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Two weekly tonight or I will go bananas 😀

    1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

    2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

    Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.

    Gonna drink some beer and complete these two tonight to get my prime icon 👍👍

    Want the prime icon but also want Poulsen. :(

    Yes man poulsen looks like a beast but I want to stop Fifa19 with one prime Icon ❤️
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Jimmy89 wrote: »
    Two weekly tonight or I will go bananas 😀

    1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

    2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

    Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.

    Gonna drink some beer and complete these two tonight to get my prime icon 👍👍

    Want the prime icon but also want Poulsen. :(

    Yes man poulsen looks like a beast but I want to stop Fifa19 with one prime Icon ❤️

    Only card that I really want is Schmeichel for my Danish team lol.
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got lampard, 😂goodbye guys.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 24
    Can't believe there are still people choosing the Prime Icon pack in the hope of getting somebody good. If you don't need the Icon for an Icon SBC, then go for one of the unique players available. At least you know you're getting something worthwhile.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Can't believe there are still people choosing the Prime Icon pack in the hope of getting somebody good. If you don't need the Icon for an Icon SBC, then go for one of the unique players available. At least you know you're getting something worthwhile.

    It might be the only chance for a lot of people to get Icon at all. Even if FUT is dead in EA's eyes.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Can't believe there are still people choosing the Prime Icon pack in the hope of getting somebody good. If you don't need the Icon for an Icon SBC, then go for one of the unique players available. At least you know you're getting something worthwhile.

    It might be the only chance for a lot of people to get Icon at all. Even if FUT is dead in EA's eyes.

    There aren't that many icons better than some of the FUTSWAP players though. There have also been quite a few people complaining about their pulls. But if they really want that Icon then, I'm not stopping them.
  • mn0401
    56 posts Park Captain
    Nakata. Oh really.
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I COULD go for Januzaj and Zaha, but I don't know if I can be bothered. I guess I'll probably end up doing both objectives If I have time. :D
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Can't believe there are still people choosing the Prime Icon pack in the hope of getting somebody good. If you don't need the Icon for an Icon SBC, then go for one of the unique players available. At least you know you're getting something worthwhile.

    For me it was the last thing I wanted to do in fifa 19 and made me play til now, collect 10 swap card in August and get one prime icon was my goal and now fifa is over for me ❤️
  • Vaporduff777
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got the first 7 available and haven’t got another since as the game just isn’t enticing at all now.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is keeping me from scoring with Belgian players.

  • DougInskip
    6357 posts League Winner
    Are the objectives the final 2?
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Are the objectives the final 2?

    No, 1 more to come out (SBC).
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is the final futswap sbc most likely going to be released during the week? I hope they release it tomorrow. Would like to get the final player this weekend. EA with dragging out the final content while starving content....
  • Norber
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got my 10th swap card today, and got : Ronaldo lol... great card... too late in game but, at least I can try him
  • Primofusion
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Norber wrote: »
    got my 10th swap card today, and got : Ronaldo lol... great card... too late in game but, at least I can try him

    Not too late at all if you can still get 3 weeks of play out of him!
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will have 5 left futswap.

    Should I go for Zaha/Lasagna

    or

    Renato Sanches

    ?

    I have futties alaba and I'm already stacked at ST/CF/Forwards....

    There's not any SBC left to do as I used up lots of high rated untradeables to get PIM Cruyff.

    Leaning towards Renato
  • treddy
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I will have 5 left futswap.

    Should I go for Zaha/Lasagna

    or

    Renato Sanches

    ?

    I have futties alaba and I'm already stacked at ST/CF/Forwards....

    There's not any SBC left to do as I used up lots of high rated untradeables to get PIM Cruyff.

    Leaning towards Renato

    I took Renato first week and do not regret it a bit
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 26
    Last swap sbc out now!

    My last update for 19, it has been a pleasure! 🥳
  • Primofusion
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for all the updates Futfanatic!
  • serrer7
    1448 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Last swap sbc out now!

    My last update for 19, it has been a pleasure! 🥳

    Thks mate.
    All the luck for you. Im out for the ut20, but maibe i drop here sometimes to see your work ;)

    Loved the futfanatic pic virus that taked this forum weeks ago.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Last swap sbc out now!

    My last update for 19, it has been a pleasure! 🥳

    Likewise
  • jackluhg
    60 posts Park Captain
    Thanks to all the guys who kept this updated throughout the season much appreciated :D

    Even if I did pack Giggs in the icon one :'(
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    serrer7 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Last swap sbc out now!

    My last update for 19, it has been a pleasure! 🥳

    Thks mate.
    All the luck for you. Im out for the ut20, but maibe i drop here sometimes to see your work ;)

    Loved the futfanatic pic virus that taked this forum weeks ago.

    Yeah that was very funny, I loved it!
  • GL
    6610 posts Big Money Move
    Damn I could have gotten Courtois into the club. Instead got Zaha :D
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone with leftover tokens please try Lasagna, he is so good! 7 games, 12 goals and 5 assists. I am only D 4-5, but still facing all TOTS teams.
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I got Lasagna quite a few weeks back, he was amazing. Just what I needed.... to complete Gullit SBC.
Sign In or Register to comment.