SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

  • Salty P3anut
    8532 posts League Winner
    Having said that uefa are a **** joke the way they deal with the racism in Italy Russia etc
  • Salty P3anut
    8532 posts League Winner
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Probably a bit of a daft question but do rangers or UEFA choose what section is closed.

    rangers i think. uefa said a section or sections of no less than 3k seats

    Surely just close the Copeland upper or the club deck then and you’ll not really notice.

    ye thats probably what will happen

    Just seen we’ve been told to put a banner where the section is empty so most likely BF1 or else there wouldn’t be any point.

    and ruin the atmosphere in a huge game? canny see it

    It’ll be a way of trying to teach a lesson. Up to the rest of the stadium to create the atmosphere.

    It’s certainly not fully the UBS fault but hopefully this will show the rest of our support that there’s no place for those chants at ibrox in 2019. People can sing them behind closed doors in pubs or social clubs if they want. But if it continues to happen at European games we will be punished. Plenty of other and better chants than that pish now a days about time people evolved into the modern world

    it is though. they dont condone it. they sing along

    You can’t blame a small section of the support fully for it tho ? It’s not like it was just the UB singing it and the rest of the stadium silent ? You take them away for a game like Thursday and the atmosphere will still be fine. It’s the games against the smaller teams we’re theyre vital to the atmosphere
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Probably a bit of a daft question but do rangers or UEFA choose what section is closed.

    rangers i think. uefa said a section or sections of no less than 3k seats

    Surely just close the Copeland upper or the club deck then and you’ll not really notice.

    ye thats probably what will happen

    Just seen we’ve been told to put a banner where the section is empty so most likely BF1 or else there wouldn’t be any point.

    and ruin the atmosphere in a huge game? canny see it

    It’ll be a way of trying to teach a lesson. Up to the rest of the stadium to create the atmosphere.

    It’s certainly not fully the UBS fault but hopefully this will show the rest of our support that there’s no place for those chants at ibrox in 2019. People can sing them behind closed doors in pubs or social clubs if they want. But if it continues to happen at European games we will be punished. Plenty of other and better chants than that pish now a days about time people evolved into the modern world

    it is though. they dont condone it. they sing along

    You can’t blame a small section of the support fully for it tho ? It’s not like it was just the UB singing it and the rest of the stadium silent ? You take them away for a game like Thursday and the atmosphere will still be fine. It’s the games against the smaller teams we’re theyre vital to the atmosphere

    ye claim to be a fans group and dont follow the clubs orders. gtfo
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 24
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

    Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

    Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.
    Post edited by xGeorgeSmithx on
  • El_Nino
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

    Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

    Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

    He’s had two good games in a proper league, could easily be another Aaron Mooy.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Probably a bit of a daft question but do rangers or UEFA choose what section is closed.

    rangers i think. uefa said a section or sections of no less than 3k seats

    Surely just close the Copeland upper or the club deck then and you’ll not really notice.

    ye thats probably what will happen

    Just seen we’ve been told to put a banner where the section is empty so most likely BF1 or else there wouldn’t be any point.

    and ruin the atmosphere in a huge game? canny see it

    It’ll be a way of trying to teach a lesson. Up to the rest of the stadium to create the atmosphere.

    It’s certainly not fully the UBS fault but hopefully this will show the rest of our support that there’s no place for those chants at ibrox in 2019. People can sing them behind closed doors in pubs or social clubs if they want. But if it continues to happen at European games we will be punished. Plenty of other and better chants than that pish now a days about time people evolved into the modern world

    it is though. they dont condone it. they sing along

    You can’t blame a small section of the support fully for it tho ? It’s not like it was just the UB singing it and the rest of the stadium silent ? You take them away for a game like Thursday and the atmosphere will still be fine. It’s the games against the smaller teams we’re theyre vital to the atmosphere

    Can’t only blame them but they’re genuinely the ones who start the songs which the rest of the stadium join in. The annoying part is most of our songs are fine but it’s the add ons that need to be stopped.

    What’s the difference between us using the F word and Celtic fans having a banner at their own game calling their fans the same thing? Don’t get that bit.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

    Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

    Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

    hes no gonna do it in a scotland shirt with that defence behind him :joy:
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

    Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

    Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

    He’s had two good games in a proper league, could easily be another Aaron Mooy.

    Yes! Great post.

  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

    Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

    Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

    He’s had two good games in a proper league, could easily be another Aaron Mooy.

    Difference is I’ve watched him more times than you’ve watched Aaron Mooy.

    On your bike xx
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    mcburnie with a premier league goal. hoping they keep coming
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Take it the days games went well.... Watching Arsenal game. Tierney would’ve had Mo Salah emptied for that goal. Arsenal getting mauled
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sykesy wrote: »

    Oh my days , this is unbelievable :D " a dirty war "
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Infiltrating the dirty war with Celtic fans armed with Rangers seasons books mainly just to attend European games 😂

    Guaranteed that’s a fully grown man believing that nonsense.
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Infiltrating the dirty war with Celtic fans armed with Rangers seasons books mainly just to attend European games 😂

    Guaranteed that’s a fully grown man believing that nonsense.

    That is a small following tho , I'd say less than 0.0001 percent , I've never heard any of my mates say anything as crazy as that
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    this 11 men inside their own box is really working so far for st mirren
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Ally McCoist has the sweat still pouring off him from the St Mirren pen shout
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Khabib next fight is on BT Box Office. If your going to charge people. Do Not have the most boring champion on a one sided defence. I’ll be bypassing that payment.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Khabib next fight is on BT Box Office. If your going to charge people. Do Not have the most boring champion on a one sided defence. I’ll be bypassing that payment.

    Why are they only putting some on PPV seems random
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    unreal goal
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Khabib next fight is on BT Box Office. If your going to charge people. Do Not have the most boring champion on a one sided defence. I’ll be bypassing that payment.

    Why are they only putting some on PPV seems random

    I genuinely have no idea. Cormier Miocic card was far superior yet free. I stay on bus Khabib and they think you’ll pay? Madness. Love the ufc but not to the extent of paying an extra 20 sheets or whatever their charging
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    this 11 men inside their own box is really working so far for st mirren

    Most frustrating thing ever but trying to walk the ball into the net isn’t doing us any wonders
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well worth getting an iptv subscription. I paid around 60 quid. Pay per views, the lot. Most are cheaper than that as well.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Forster straight into the team. Bayo starts with Ntcham playing in the number 10 role, I like that approach. Ntcham looks refreshing further up the park and slender frame of Bayo buzzing around could cause problems. Not too sure I’d have both Griffiths and Edouard benched though.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Bayo with his first start today.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll never get Lennon's teams one winger starting, several others on the bench. Strong bench if it comes to it. Not sure what the shape is.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Bayo
    Christie Ntcham Forrest
    Mcgregor Brown
    Boli Bitton Julien Ajaer
    Forster

    That’s my guess but with Lennon who knows. Bolingoli gets in the way more times than not going forward. As long as we get 3 points I’ll be happy. Will be nice to see what Bayo has to offer.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Bayo
    Christie Ntcham Forrest
    Mcgregor Brown
    Boli Bitton Julien Ajaer
    Forster

    That’s my guess but with Lennon who knows. Bolingoli gets in the way more times than not going forward. As long as we get 3 points I’ll be happy. Will be nice to see what Bayo has to offer.

    Forrest on the left. Reckon he's trying thjs, with a view to get him and Shved in the same team.

    Should have just started them both, gone with Christie on the right, strangely.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll say it again our luck with injuries is a joke 4 in 4 games and all starters too.

    Souttar
    Naismith
    Walker
    Smith
Sign In or Register to comment.