FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Ea posting things about the french teams that did the ea tournament - hope they were proactive and did some scans... 4 squads together at an ea event, you’d think it could be done...

*would
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    Ea posting things about the french teams that did the ea tournament - hope they were proactive and did some scans... 4 squads together at an ea event, you’d think it could be done...

Where?
  • Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero

Where?

Sorry Ligue 1 and St Etienne were - but with ea fifa 20 referenced in corner of video
  • TeamExtreme17

Where?

Sorry Ligue 1 and St Etienne were - but with ea fifa 20 referenced in corner of video

This? Youre right, its stupid of EA not to scan them whilst theyre there, but our dev team dont use logic! Leaving Ajax, Lyon, Benfica etc generic isnt acceptable..

• TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    As for the starheads/customs/generic situation, i see MANY videos like the one above of EA meeting players for whatever reason and not scanning them whilst they're there, i can understand not having there scanning equipment with them but SURELY it wouldnt be hard to take a front and side picture of the player as a reference to use as a custom? Kinda like Game Face used to work, you only needed a front view and side view picture then it generated your starhead. EA keep banging on about how long it takes to create 1 starhead, why not use this method to regularly add starheads as DLC to eradicate generic faces for top players?
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    Saliba scan would be the dream.
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Saliba scan would be the dream.

Yessssssss especially if you are an arsenal fan , you get to recall him from loan hahaha
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JodyJags wrote: »
    I think it’s hilarious that everyone is complaining about a **** BETA of a game lol

You should be complaining right now , I see a picture of Manchester United on your profile and fifa doesn’t have greenwood scanned

What? This is some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ crap. I do agree EA has to scan more faces if they want to keep their franchise alive and not let PES take over. But honestly, I just want a good soccer game that will let me play with accurate players that I like.
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it’s hilarious that everyone is complaining about a **** BETA of a game lol

You should be complaining right now , I see a picture of Manchester United on your profile and fifa doesn’t have greenwood scanned

What? This is some **** crap. I do agree EA has to scan more faces if they want to keep their franchise alive and not let PES take over. But honestly, I just want a good soccer game that will let me play with accurate players that I like.

Me and you brother want the best for gameplay I agree 100 percent , but ea keeps failing us :(
  • Alaily
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is Cordoba from Köln scanned?
  • MITCHELL9519
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2019
    Sadly no, have seen him in a video from Dico a German YouTuber. Seems like only Horn, Hector, Kaniz and maybe Modeste are scanned.

• HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haven't seen any faces from Hamburg🤔
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    Overall the number of starheads per team for the Bundesliga treatment is pretty poor especially when we know the majority of the players from each team have been scanned.

4-5 starheads from teams like Hannover, Düsseldorf, Mainz, Köln, Hoffenheim, Augsburg is not good enough.

It’s also ridiculous that Dortmund don’t have their full squad with scans. How do you choose to leave Akanji and Weigl out? Pretty clear EA are holding those two back.

Hopefully more starheads to come by release or in the DLC. Waiting till Fifa21 for Akanji and Weigl is not an option.

image-1399290-860_poster_16x9-fbbq-1399290.jpg
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2019
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Overall the number of starheads per team for the Bundesliga treatment is pretty poor especially when we know the majority of the players from each team have been scanned.

4-5 starheads from teams like Hannover, Düsseldorf, Mainz, Köln, Hoffenheim, Augsburg is not good enough.

It’s also ridiculous that Dortmund don’t have their full squad with scans. How do you choose to leave Akanji and Weigl out? Pretty clear EA are holding those two back.

Hopefully more starheads to come by release or in the DLC. Waiting till Fifa21 for Akanji and Weigl is not an option.

I agree regarding Weigl and Akanji. They just can't leave those generic. Have you seen all 180+ starheads or just the same 110-120 that seem to be public knowledge right now? Or why are you saying there's just 4-5 per team for some? Do we know that? I know Köln is mostly generic but that's because they were in zweite.
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »

I agree regarding Weigl and Akanji. They just can't leave those generic. Have you seen all 180+ starheads or just the same 110-120 that seem to be public knowledge right now? Or why are you saying there's just 4-5 per team for some? Do we know that? I know Köln is mostly generic but that's because they were in zweite.

Just seen what everyone else has seen, but we know Köln and Freiburg were scanned so there’s no reason for them to only have 3 players scanned between them Schwolow, Horn and Kainz is pretty poor.
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro

Just seen what everyone else has seen, but we know Köln and Freiburg were scanned so there’s no reason for them to only have 3 players scanned between them Schwolow, Horn and Kainz is pretty poor.

Yeah, but that isn't the case. We just haven't seen the Freiburg players yet. That guy who went through Bundesliga where all these screenshots are coming from just skipped past Freiburg, Augsburg, Dusseldorf, Mainz, Paderborn and Union so we have no clue how those teams look really.
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional

Yeah, but that isn't the case. We just haven't seen the Freiburg players yet. That guy who went through Bundesliga where all these screenshots are coming from just skipped past Freiburg, Augsburg, Dusseldorf, Mainz, Paderborn and Union so we have no clue how those teams look really.

Hopefully, just don’t want to see minimal starheads for theses teams
  • Dlima0284
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Granada in Spain back in la Liga anything coming for them?
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MGH used beta footage for his new video lmaooo, guess who won’t be a game changer anymore
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    So guys, after going through that last year's leaked list of bundesliga players (it's safe to say every player from that list will be scanned in final version), i came up with 153 faces. Keep in mind that i did count bayern faces (those that were updated few months ago) and also transfered players outside of bundesliga (Jovic, Haller, Leno, Meyer, Diallo, Wagner, Caiuby, Maffeo, Lazaro). Teams for which we don't know the list, or to be exact, they weren't shown on gamescom's live streams i did count faces that i've seen on trailers (Augsburg, Mainz, Hoffenheim, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Nüremberg, Freiburg). Also Union, Padeborn will be generic imo.
  • tommy_p_5
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Below is what I believe to be a reasonably accurate list of how many Bundesliga players we've seen with new faces from each club (the club I think they were probably scanned at).

I've only included players that I've seen in in-game images (and not those just going through the scanning process such as Ayhan (Dusseldorf).

In brackets are players that were on the leaked list, but I've not yet seen.
    Augsburg - 5 (+2)
    Bayern - 1 (+1)
    Berlin - 9 (+2)
    Bremen - 9 (+1)
    Dortmund - 11
    Dusseldorf - 1
    Frankfurt - 9
    Freiburg - 2 (+3)
    Hamburg - 1 (+2)
    Hannover - 4 (+1)
    Hoffenheim - 9 (+3)
    Koln - 3
    Leipzig - 7
    Leverkusen - 15
    Mainz - 6
    M'gladbach - 8
    Nurnberg - 7
    Schalke - 13 (+2)
    Stuttgart - 5
    Wolfsburg - 10

Total - 135 (+17) = 152

I haven't included the Bayern update or the players added for the World Cup (Brandt, Finnbogason etc) because they are already in the game.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Below is what I believe to be a reasonably accurate list of how many Bundesliga players we've seen with new faces from each club (the club I think they were probably scanned at).

I've only included players that I've seen in in-game images (and not those just going through the scanning process such as Ayhan (Dusseldorf).

In brackets are players that were on the leaked list, but I've not yet seen.
    Augsburg - 5 (+2)
    Bayern - 1 (+1)
    Berlin - 9 (+2)
    Bremen - 9 (+1)
    Dortmund - 11
    Dusseldorf - 1
    Frankfurt - 9
    Freiburg - 2 (+3)
    Hamburg - 1 (+2)
    Hannover - 4 (+1)
    Hoffenheim - 9 (+3)
    Koln - 3
    Leipzig - 7
    Leverkusen - 15
    Mainz - 6
    M'gladbach - 8
    Nurnberg - 7
    Schalke - 13 (+2)
    Stuttgart - 5
    Wolfsburg - 10

Total - 135 (+17) = 152

I haven't included the Bayern update or the players added for the World Cup (Brandt, Finnbogason etc) because they are already in the game.

That's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor for 2 years worth of scans and EA's biggest addition to Fifa 20 along with VOLTA..

Each team should have 15 like Leverkusen..
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    44 custom faces isn't too much to ask EA for in a future Title Update is it?

B. Fernandes
    F. De Jong
    N. Pepe
    Van De Beek
    Ndombele
    Militao
    F. Mendy
    Neres
    Onana
    R. Dias
    Saint-Maximin
    Greenwood
    Tierney
    Longstaff
    Romagnoli
    Kessie
    Dolberg
    Veltman
    Vida
    Cillessen
    Arthur
    Malcom
    Semedo
    Bergwijn
    Dumfries
    Grimaldo
    Dost
    Cutrone
    Piatek
    Suso
    Musacchio
    Biglia
    Manolas
    Zaniolo
    Tagliafico
    Odegaard
    Eliseu
    Sidibe
    Allan
    Zielinski
    Chiesa
    Talisca
    Brahimi
    Taison

Id add M. Dembele to this list too, which takes it to 45.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited August 2019
    HTAFC wrote: »
    enowmessi wrote: »
    Please EA fix FC Barcelona players faces especially Messi.i have no other place to voice out my dislike for the same Barcelona players faces since fifa.Suarez face has been updated which is great but there are many other players like Lionel Messi,Arthur,De jong, Rakitic, Alba whose faces look so old and awful.please I am not asking you to scan them.i am just asking you to make them look up to date even by simply drawing so that they can be updated

Not gonna happen as long as FCB has a partnership with PES. Sorry bro

This only effect scanning. FIFpro license lets EA create / update ANY player in their game "In House". Hence the new Suarez custom, EA can do the same for Messi, Arthur, Semedo, Malcom etc..
  • Guys I am not asking for a scan of Messi.i am asking for a custom face which looks more like him just as they did with Suarez.Messi has had the same face since Fifa 16 and he is one of the greatest players the game has ever seen and he is treated like this.i know Barcelona has a contract with Pes but that doesn't mean they can't give him or other
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    enowmessi wrote: »
    Messi update please EA

Your opinion is valid but you don't have to post it ten times. Can a mod please shut this spammer down already?

I don’t think the mods care anymore tbh, we’ve openly talked about the beta and no ones cared 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2019
    Trying to put this together again. It's a work in progress and probably a bunch of mistakes in there. If you want to help improve it just comment the file or message me what's missing, preferably with a link to source.
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What’s really depressing is the fact that Özil‘s scan is from 2013, he wasn’t updated ever since, his hair was customized in 2016 but that’s it pretty much and I was surprised that nobody ever mentioned him needing an update as a 6 year old scan is depressing to say the least for one of the most creative players of this generation