slow and steady objective

Andyh60
570 posts An Exciting Prospect
So does this imply every player has to have max of 65 pace and min of 75 strength as clearly cant be team average as that aint shown anywhere and hardly going to work it ou?

Comments

• Jobiwan
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    So does this imply every player has to have max of 65 pace and min of 75 strength as clearly cant be team average as that aint shown anywhere and hardly going to work it ou?

You just have to score with that player. Dont understand how nobody is able to read the objectives....
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Jobiwan wrote: »

You just have to score with that player. Dont understand how nobody is able to read the objectives....

Because it doesn't say that in the webapp.
  • Andyh60
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yes now obvious once on game so thanks but as they've said doesn't say on app so there u are trying to put such sides together for when u can play. Appreciate the answer but no need for next bit is there
  • Seanregal
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Get that record breaker wondolowski and you can get the American one done at the same time. He's selling pretty close to disguard too.
  • Jobiwan
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    bberger wrote: »

Because it doesn't say that in the webapp.

Yes now obvious once on game so thanks but as they've said doesn't say on app so there u are trying to put such sides together for when u can play. Appreciate the answer but no need for next bit is there

Ah fair enough didn't realise my apologies...
  • spy
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seanregal wrote: »
    Get that record breaker wondolowski and you can get the American one done at the same time. He's selling pretty close to disguard too.

He’s the only US striker I have so been using him for the futswap one -hadn’t realised it was counting for a second objective too 🙂
  • lippyone
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will probably find the slow and steady gets finished without actually trying to do it. No need to do anyhing special for it, just concentrate on the other objectives and it will finish itself
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Nif Crouch will probably do the job.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional

This, will only lose 400 coins when I discard him after completing both objectives. Well worth it.
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NIF Ibra did it for me.
  • Pezza1984
    801 posts Semi-Pro

Thanks for the tip, did exactly this and lost about 600 coins for the 3 games it took me. Perfect.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks for the Wondolowski tip!
  • Seanregal
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alx192 wrote: »
    Thanks for the Wondolowski tip!
    Pezza1984 wrote: »

Thanks for the tip, did exactly this and lost about 600 coins for the 3 games it took me. Perfect.

No problem cheers
  • Gnomenclature
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    Wondo's potm card works too. Fifa thinks he is a silver I think...
  • cavester77
    78 posts Park Captain

Didn’t look at his stats so didn’t think to use him. I used pulisic carniball for the USA scorer who was phenomenal as sub striker although not exactly a difficult level at professional.