FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• stevotrueblue
    857 posts Professional
    Low Ki wrote: »
    English players are rubbish in this game. This objective will be painful.

Went and bought 81 IF Jermaine Defoe. As a Rangers fan thought I could at least make it more fun. even though I expected very little from him against the 93 rated teams in Div2,

What can I say,,, he got 10 goals in 10 games ,,, the rest came from future star Foden at cam.. that was the only English players I used,,, actually enjoyed it, Might as well just keep him around ,, actually got a couple of rage quits.. couple of players playing with the likes of Gullit and such must have got the hump when he banged em in lol,
  • IncredibleK
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Henry I got from swaps has been great, decided to sell Ronaldo and try out 89 Eusebio for a bit
  • Low Ki
    11825 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 17
    Low Ki wrote: »
    English players are rubbish in this game. This objective will be painful.

Went and bought 81 IF Jermaine Defoe. As a Rangers fan thought I could at least make it more fun. even though I expected very little from him against the 93 rated teams in Div2,

What can I say,,, he got 10 goals in 10 games ,,, the rest came from future star Foden at cam.. that was the only English players I used,,, actually enjoyed it, Might as well just keep him around ,, actually got a couple of rage quits.. couple of players playing with the likes of Gullit and such must have got the hump when he banged em in lol,

I blanked on my first 3 games with 88 Rashford, Maddison (so bad, that 88 rating is deceiving) and Sterling. After that:
    2 goals
    4 goals

And I played a guy with whom we traded the rest with. He actually let me score 2 first without a message....I was shocked as it felt like all my opponents were happy to get this objective done with 12 1-0 bus fests.

Funny thing is when these objectives start, the crossbar becomes more prevalent. Noticed the same thing last time with the French goals where my main French team started struggling.
  • Kaptentegel
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im using tots Abraham (red pick) and poty Sterling and they look really funny togheter ingame, dwarf and a giant 😀
  • Primofusion
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got Fabinho who went straight into my starting team and saving for Zaha now to stick on the bench.
  • Mmandras
    2350 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is Vollert new SB reward card? Last week SB didn't have fuswap, right?
  • Kaptentegel
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Is Vollert new SB reward card? Last week SB didn't have fuswap, right?

Yes correct
  • Kaptentegel
    Looking forward to an SBC tonight 😀
  • Primofusion
    If there is one I’ll be all over Zaha, looking forward to trying him out (already got Fabinho).
  • Low Ki wrote: »
    And I played a guy with whom we traded the rest with. He actually let me score 2 first without a message....I was shocked as it felt like all my opponents were happy to get this objective done with 12 1-0 bus fests.

I let a guy score 6, naively hoping he'd return the favour. He didn't. Ended up losing 6-3. I've never been so determined to come back in my life, but I'd given myself too much to do!
  • RileyD wrote: »
    Only 10 this month remember

Not sure if this is right. I did the rare mega pack while all of the special cards were active (3x) and am currently sitting on 7x more Futswap platers from this round with another 1 expected from Squad Battles. FutBin showed 14 futswap platers for this round so I think there will be more --- just being released slower than usually. I'm expecting more as I was saving for the Icon. 2 to go after Squad Battles. Figuring there will be an SBC at some point again too.
  • Futfanatic
    13469 posts Has That Special Something
    So what did you guys get from your prime icon pack?
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

Nakata. I'm still coming down off the high.
  • Jimmy89
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Inzaghi. Meh

• So four more futswap players are due.

We already know one of them will be achievable through SB rewards, but what do we reckon about the other three?

One SBC and two weekly objectives?
  • GL
    7039 posts Big Money Move
    Changed my mind Vieira > Fabinho
  • leon1309
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    Well, decided to try the prime swap, since i did not really use icons this year...Got 92 Figo out of it...decent i guess?

I know he spat on the judge (WC?), but was great in his prime...how is he ingame?
  • Primofusion
    leon1309 wrote: »
    Well, decided to try the prime swap, since i did not really use icons this year...Got 92 Figo out of it...decent i guess?

I know he spat on the judge (WC?), but was great in his prime...how is he ingame?

The PIM version is really good IMO, so I’m assuming the Prime version isn’t far behind. Worked well in 4-2-1-3 in RW position.

Looking forward to getting the next swap player and trying out Zaha, he looks like a fun player to use!
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

Nesta :(

although playing him he's decent, still hoped to get one of the big 5 ofc

• Kaptentegel
    edited August 22
    SorryLory wrote: »
    So four more futswap players are due.

We already know one of them will be achievable through SB rewards, but what do we reckon about the other three?

One SBC and two weekly objectives?

Really hope for two weekly on friday 😎
  • Assuming there's an SBC today I'll be sitting on 9 once Squad Battles settles on the weekend. Is there 2 more still? I really hope at least 1 more is via SBC. I'm boarding a cruise tomorrow (before the Friday objectives are live) and won't be back for 12 days. Supper annoying to fall 1 short of the icon … but at least I can get Fabihno as a backup I guess.
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Assuming there's an SBC today I'll be sitting on 9 once Squad Battles settles on the weekend. Is there 2 more still? I really hope at least 1 more is via SBC. I'm boarding a cruise tomorrow (before the Friday objectives are live) and won't be back for 12 days. Supper annoying to fall 1 short of the icon … but at least I can get Fabihno as a backup I guess.

Just get Fabihno, he will be better than the majority of Icons you will pack. I got Rijkaard, and I regret not going for Manolas or Fabinho.
  • Argentus wrote: »
    Assuming there's an SBC today I'll be sitting on 9 once Squad Battles settles on the weekend. Is there 2 more still? I really hope at least 1 more is via SBC. I'm boarding a cruise tomorrow (before the Friday objectives are live) and won't be back for 12 days. Supper annoying to fall 1 short of the icon … but at least I can get Fabihno as a backup I guess.

Just get Fabihno, he will be better than the majority of Icons you will pack. I got Rijkaard, and I regret not going for Manolas or Fabinho.

Absolutely this. Get Fabinho. I took a chance on the icon and got bloody Nakata. Biggest regret of FIFA so far.

I've also literally just bought Prime Rijkaard, so your post isn't what I wanted to read right now!
  • leon1309
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    I know i only used him for a few games, but it was in bad gameplay, and Figo i Got from prime swap was still fantastic. He is atleast on par with some of the Best wingers i tried this year and (so far) plays to his stats. I do not regret going for it, even if Manolas and Renato would fit in my teams perfectly.
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Argentus wrote: »

Absolutely this. Get Fabinho. I took a chance on the icon and got bloody Nakata. Biggest regret of FIFA so far.

I've also literally just bought Prime Rijkaard, so your post isn't what I wanted to read right now!

I may need to give Rijkaard more of a trial, but he seems so sluggish and invisible so far at CM/CDM. I like my mids to be box to box, with some offensive ability and speed to close gaps, so he may just not suit my style.
  • Argentus wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    Argentus wrote: »

I may need to give Rijkaard more of a trial, but he seems so sluggish and invisible so far at CM/CDM. I like my mids to be box to box, with some offensive ability and speed to close gaps, so he may just not suit my style.

I decided to sell him again anyway, along with mid Matthäus, who I'd also only just bought, and got 95 CR7 instead. I'm spending coins like they're going out of fashion and venting tens of thousands in tax. There's nothing else to do and I'm bored!
  • Kaptentegel
    Two weekly tonight or I will go bananas 😀
  • Jimmy89
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special

1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 23
    Prefer the win with 11 silvers from .... league objectives.
  • Kaptentegel
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

1) Score 5 with Belgian players in rivals

2) Score with USA players in 3 separate SB wins, min. pro difficulty

Already done the icon swap, can’t be arsed with those two.

Gonna drink some beer and complete these two tonight to get my prime icon 👍👍