So after watching videos from FIFA 20 gameplay and reading comments and reviews from players. I've came to conclusion that every player has a perspective on the game and on how fast or slow it should be.
so this thread is for discussion for the game speed and why a fast/slow gameplay is better.
imo. slow and fast gameplay should depend on how assisted is the passing and shooting in the game.
slow gameplay pros and cons:
1) Variety in playstyles (won't be one dimensional gameplay)
2) no more blind ping pong passing.
3) players will finish their animation (no more pop shots/passes)
4) game will feel realistic and will require you to use your brain while building up
1) ball possession: players will be able to keep possession of the ball for longer times
Solution: nerf the passing assistant and improve the manual tackling
slower gameplay creates a bigger skill gap where you have a lot of attacking and defending options instead of the one dimensional attacks in fast gameplay.
in your opinion. what makes the game better and creates a larger skill gap? a slow or fast gameplay? and explain why
where do think the skill gap should be around in a football game ?