FIFA 20 - FAST VS SLOW GAMEPLAY DEBATE

13456
Empyrium7
2763 posts Fans' Favourite
So after watching videos from FIFA 20 gameplay and reading comments and reviews from players. I've came to conclusion that every player has a perspective on the game and on how fast or slow it should be.

so this thread is for discussion for the game speed and why a fast/slow gameplay is better.

imo. slow and fast gameplay should depend on how assisted is the passing and shooting in the game.

slow gameplay pros and cons:
Pros:
1) Variety in playstyles (won't be one dimensional gameplay)
2) no more blind ping pong passing.
3) players will finish their animation (no more pop shots/passes)
4) game will feel realistic and will require you to use your brain while building up

Cons:
1) ball possession: players will be able to keep possession of the ball for longer times
Solution: nerf the passing assistant and improve the manual tackling


slower gameplay creates a bigger skill gap where you have a lot of attacking and defending options instead of the one dimensional attacks in fast gameplay.

in your opinion. what makes the game better and creates a larger skill gap? a slow or fast gameplay? and explain why
where do think the skill gap should be around in a football game ?

Comments

  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    So after watching videos from FIFA 20 gameplay and reading comments and reviews from players. I've came to conclusion that every player has a perspective on the game and on how fast or slow it should be.

    so this thread is for discussion for the game speed and why a fast/slow gameplay is better.

    imo. slow and fast gameplay should depend on how assisted is the passing and shooting in the game.

    slow gameplay pros and cons:
    Pros:
    1) Variety in playstyles (won't be one dimensional gameplay)
    2) no more blind ping pong passing.
    3) players will finish their animation (no more pop shots/passes)
    4) game will feel realistic and will require you to use your brain while building up

    Cons:
    1) ball possession: players will be able to keep possession of the ball for longer times
    Solution: nerf the passing assistant and improve the manual tackling


    slower gameplay creates a bigger skill gap where you have a lot of attacking and defending options instead of the one dimensional attacks in fast gameplay.

    in your opinion. what makes the game better and creates a larger skill gap? a slow or fast gameplay? and explain why
    where do think the skill gap should be around in a football game ?

    Don't know if there's other changes and factors than have to also be taken into consideration but the slower build of gameplay was definitely the most rewarding and had the biggest skill gap.

    However as I say there was other factors to take into consideration like the faster build had the tackling system from 19 that bounces back to the attacker and also had delayed and unresponsive gameplay which the slower build didn't have.

    You would really need the slow and fast version to be exactly the same bar the speed of play to properly compare which has the biggest skill gap between the two.
  • deang07
    8227 posts League Winner
    there is more of a skill gap with fast play with the current settings , in my opinion the only way they could keep a big skill gap and slow the game right down would be to make controls alot more manual than they are.
    but with assisted everything speed, reactions and quick thinking is the place where the skill gap is .
    i dont mind quick gameplay as long as its not ultra fast it is however 6 mins a half not 45 .
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whichever version doesn't have delay and inconsistent gameplay would be best. So I'm guessing it would suck big time either way.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    So after watching videos from FIFA 20 gameplay and reading comments and reviews from players. I've came to conclusion that every player has a perspective on the game and on how fast or slow it should be.

    so this thread is for discussion for the game speed and why a fast/slow gameplay is better.

    imo. slow and fast gameplay should depend on how assisted is the passing and shooting in the game.

    slow gameplay pros and cons:
    Pros:
    1) Variety in playstyles (won't be one dimensional gameplay)
    2) no more blind ping pong passing.
    3) players will finish their animation (no more pop shots/passes)
    4) game will feel realistic and will require you to use your brain while building up

    Cons:
    1) ball possession: players will be able to keep possession of the ball for longer times
    Solution: nerf the passing assistant and improve the manual tackling


    slower gameplay creates a bigger skill gap where you have a lot of attacking and defending options instead of the one dimensional attacks in fast gameplay.

    in your opinion. what makes the game better and creates a larger skill gap? a slow or fast gameplay? and explain why
    where do think the skill gap should be around in a football game ?

    Don't know if there's other changes and factors than have to also be taken into consideration but the slower build of gameplay was definitely the most rewarding and had the biggest skill gap.

    However as I say there was other factors to take into consideration like the faster build had the tackling system from 19 that bounces back to the attacker and also had delayed and unresponsive gameplay which the slower build didn't have.

    You would really need the slow and fast version to be exactly the same bar the speed of play to properly compare which has the biggest skill gap between the two.

    the first build was slower and felt more rewarding. the second build felt like FIFA 19
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    deang07 wrote: »
    there is more of a skill gap with fast play with the current settings , in my opinion the only way they could keep a big skill gap and slow the game right down would be to make controls alot more manual than they are.
    but with assisted everything speed, reactions and quick thinking is the place where the skill gap is .
    i dont mind quick gameplay as long as its not ultra fast it is however 6 mins a half not 45 .

    I'm fine with fast gameplay if the passing and shooting are not crazy assisted. smashing the passing buttons and getting away with it reduces the skill gap
  • greif44
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    there is more of a skill gap with fast play with the current settings , in my opinion the only way they could keep a big skill gap and slow the game right down would be to make controls alot more manual than they are.
    but with assisted everything speed, reactions and quick thinking is the place where the skill gap is .
    i dont mind quick gameplay as long as its not ultra fast it is however 6 mins a half not 45 .

    I'm fine with fast gameplay if the passing and shooting are not crazy assisted. smashing the passing buttons and getting away with it reduces the skill gap

    Same here.
    Actually when 19 was just released, passing was way more difficult and you couldn't just spam passes in any direction as that would inevitably result in a mistake. After some patch it became a ping pong with ball just sticking to the player.
    I'm not talking about shooting in 19 as it's mechanic had exploits since the beginning - finesse and first time shots.

    For me the ideal speed of gameplay would be something between PES and current gameplay of 19.


  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    there is more of a skill gap with fast play with the current settings , in my opinion the only way they could keep a big skill gap and slow the game right down would be to make controls alot more manual than they are.
    but with assisted everything speed, reactions and quick thinking is the place where the skill gap is .
    i dont mind quick gameplay as long as its not ultra fast it is however 6 mins a half not 45 .

    I'm fine with fast gameplay if the passing and shooting are not crazy assisted. smashing the passing buttons and getting away with it reduces the skill gap

    Same here.
    Actually when 19 was just released, passing was way more difficult and you couldn't just spam passes in any direction as that would inevitably result in a mistake. After some patch it became a ping pong with ball just sticking to the player.
    I'm not talking about shooting in 19 as it's mechanic had exploits since the beginning - finesse and first time shots.

    For me the ideal speed of gameplay would be something between PES and current gameplay of 19.


    Passing are way too assisted. These stupid laser driven passes from CBs to STs needs to be gone.

    I agree about the game speed. It should be in the middle
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    So after watching videos from FIFA 20 gameplay and reading comments and reviews from players. I've came to conclusion that every player has a perspective on the game and on how fast or slow it should be.

    so this thread is for discussion for the game speed and why a fast/slow gameplay is better.

    imo. slow and fast gameplay should depend on how assisted is the passing and shooting in the game.

    slow gameplay pros and cons:
    Pros:
    1) Variety in playstyles (won't be one dimensional gameplay)
    2) no more blind ping pong passing.
    3) players will finish their animation (no more pop shots/passes)
    4) game will feel realistic and will require you to use your brain while building up

    Cons:
    1) ball possession: players will be able to keep possession of the ball for longer times
    Solution: nerf the passing assistant and improve the manual tackling


    slower gameplay creates a bigger skill gap where you have a lot of attacking and defending options instead of the one dimensional attacks in fast gameplay.

    in your opinion. what makes the game better and creates a larger skill gap? a slow or fast gameplay? and explain why
    where do think the skill gap should be around in a football game ?

    Don't know if there's other changes and factors than have to also be taken into consideration but the slower build of gameplay was definitely the most rewarding and had the biggest skill gap.

    However as I say there was other factors to take into consideration like the faster build had the tackling system from 19 that bounces back to the attacker and also had delayed and unresponsive gameplay which the slower build didn't have.

    You would really need the slow and fast version to be exactly the same bar the speed of play to properly compare which has the biggest skill gap between the two.

    the first build was slower and felt more rewarding. the second build felt like FIFA 19

    Correct. And I'm pretty confident the second build will be closer to release than the first.
  • Covkilla91mob
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 23
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what they do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 if the delay stays.
  • FCBlunt
    2241 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I were to touch 20, I would want to be able to play posession. I don’t care about the speed, I easily adapt.

    There need to be less hand holdning overall for me to return. I don’t want to win against a better player from a tap in after 5 rebounds. It just doesn’t do it for me, I’d rather not feel shame for winning or a petty anger from losing like that.
  • greif44
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what they do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 if the delay stays.

    I'm not sure what is worse when you have delay - fast or slow gameplay.
    There should be room for reaction skill, I agree, but currently almost whole game is based on reaction, shouldn't be like that
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    If I were to touch 20, I would want to be able to play posession. I don’t care about the speed, I easily adapt.

    There need to be less hand holdning overall for me to return. I don’t want to win against a better player from a tap in after 5 rebounds. It just doesn’t do it for me, I’d rather not feel shame for winning or a petty anger from losing like that.

    Rebounds are massive in FIFA 20 the majority of goals scored and conceded were from rebounds. So annoying.
  • Covkilla91mob
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 of the delay stays.

    Weird flex
    Reaction time is important indeed. But not the most important aspect of a football video game.

    I don't know why people think that if someone asked for a slower gameplay that means they don't have a fast reaction time. We just need a realistic feel of the game

    I play football even when I'm in abuse meta div 1 lol ,the balance of skill from speed needs to be only some percent of it ,football is what should makea difference but not many good brains can handle buttons like some of us .

    Like it's fifa is a football game but 90% or more are casuals with little skill in reaction speed.

    I don't want some ping pong gameplay or pub car park football to somehow be elite players, just want a good balance like csgo and other skilled games as fifa needs to get esport ready but with p2w it will be always aiming at rich pros or no life gamers
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 of the delay stays.

    Weird flex
    Reaction time is important indeed. But not the most important aspect of a football video game.

    I don't know why people think that if someone asked for a slower gameplay that means they don't have a fast reaction time. We just need a realistic feel of the game

    I play football even when I'm in abuse meta div 1 lol ,the balance of skill from speed needs to be only some percent of it ,football is what should makea difference but not many good brains can handle buttons like some of us .

    Like it's fifa is a football game but 90% or more are casuals with little skill in reaction speed.

    I don't want some ping pong gameplay or pub car park football to somehow be elite players, just want a good balance like csgo and other skilled games as fifa needs to get esport ready but with p2w it will be always aiming at rich pros or no life gamers

    Now you make sense. We all agree that reactions by itself is a skill. But not the most important skill to play a football game
  • WarrenBarton
    7634 posts League Winner
    If the game’s running smooth then fast but I can play slow so I’m not too fussed really.

    I think I’m better at fast tbh
  • Covkilla91mob
    432 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 of the delay stays.

    Weird flex
    Reaction time is important indeed. But not the most important aspect of a football video game.

    I don't know why people think that if someone asked for a slower gameplay that means they don't have a fast reaction time. We just need a realistic feel of the game

    I play football even when I'm in abuse meta div 1 lol ,the balance of skill from speed needs to be only some percent of it ,football is what should makea difference but not many good brains can handle buttons like some of us .

    Like it's fifa is a football game but 90% or more are casuals with little skill in reaction speed.

    I don't want some ping pong gameplay or pub car park football to somehow be elite players, just want a good balance like csgo and other skilled games as fifa needs to get esport ready but with p2w it will be always aiming at rich pros or no life gamers

    Now you make sense. We all agree that reactions by itself is a skill. But not the most important skill to play a football game

    Yea it's like playing a racing game and expecting to be fast 1st day it won't happen ,but fifa some don't play it but come on and have bad results or games and then post on here about it being bad.

    Fifa listens to players like Matt hd gamer who is not a bad person just not a good voice for our good players and nep can just stop for all I care .

    If we have it where good players get more reward rip too EA and there wallets as players would quit as that's what happens with some gamers .

    I like hard games and ones you learn to get good and fifa does allow it too some level but 19 has so many flaws it killed gap of skill more than ever.
  • madwullie
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    The slow build was miles more enjoyable than the faster build. I only ended up playing a handful of games after the patch because it was just fifa 19.0001. Regretted my preorder after that dropped. Much preferred the thinking game, slow build up then speeding it up in the last 20 yards with soem fast incisive passing.

    Second build was just 100mph madness, fastest player won, tackles bouncing back etc.

    Maybe I should just play PES 🤷‍♂️
  • zeultuturor
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    slow gameplay:
    more options
    no option will actually work and the game will feel retardrd
    pretty much one kick off and time waste the rest of the game
    not fun, nor challenging. the game would die in 2 months

    fast gameplay:
    less or no options so higher skill ceiling if no first time shots
    harder to time waste
    6 minutes half so you can actually create something
    actually fun and challenging
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    madwullie wrote: »
    The slow build was miles more enjoyable than the faster build. I only ended up playing a handful of games after the patch because it was just fifa 19.0001. Regretted my preorder after that dropped. Much preferred the thinking game, slow build up then speeding it up in the last 20 yards with soem fast incisive passing.

    Second build was just 100mph madness, fastest player won, tackles bouncing back etc.

    Maybe I should just play PES 🤷‍♂️

    I'm the same. Played 180+ games of the first build and finished the beta just under 200 games played.

    Says it all really.
  • madwullie
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    madwullie wrote: »
    The slow build was miles more enjoyable than the faster build. I only ended up playing a handful of games after the patch because it was just fifa 19.0001. Regretted my preorder after that dropped. Much preferred the thinking game, slow build up then speeding it up in the last 20 yards with soem fast incisive passing.

    Second build was just 100mph madness, fastest player won, tackles bouncing back etc.

    Maybe I should just play PES 🤷‍♂️

    I'm the same. Played 180+ games of the first build and finished the beta just under 200 games played.

    Says it all really.

    I was quitting games when I was winning becuase it was so unrewarding. Sigh
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 23
    Slower. Skill gap isn’t just mashing buttons faster than your opponent as many want you to believe. Skill gap is also reading the game. Clinically breaking down your opponents. Football IQ basically. A slower game favors a more knowledgeable player. Manual defending is a must. That combined with a slower gameplay would make fifa 20 the most skill based. But they must fix keepers. Right now you just shoot to shoot looking for rebound goals. Which eliminates any skill gap there might be in the game.

    The example I used on the beta board was Busquets vs. Bakayoko. Bakayoko is faster, stronger, more skilled in every physical way possible. Yet Bakayoko is a terrible player and busquets is a legend. Why? Vision, reading the game, football IQ. There is more to football that being faster at the game than your opponent.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 6
    If the game’s running smooth then fast but I can play slow so I’m not too fussed really.

    I think I’m better at fast tbh

    we need more people like who are honest on why they prefer a faster gameplay.
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Fast gameplay = higher skill gap and would be more fun even with being possesion based player I loved fast game as my reactions are good ,Like I can tell my reactions are good as I'm genetically gifted there.

    On csgo I could still got my fast flicks and other fast games I'm still there.

    For me fast = skill and many agreed this according to pro analyses.


    Slow means more bad gameplay in delay and less room for reaction skill ,some people are just born slow and can't help it no matter what do they will want a slow game .

    Now to me 17 and 18 had best reaction based game as turning was smooth and dribbling and passing and defence off ball was not easy like 19 and 20 of the delay stays.

    Weird flex
    Reaction time is important indeed. But not the most important aspect of a football video game.

    I don't know why people think that if someone asked for a slower gameplay that means they don't have a fast reaction time. We just need a realistic feel of the game

    I play football even when I'm in abuse meta div 1 lol ,the balance of skill from speed needs to be only some percent of it ,football is what should makea difference but not many good brains can handle buttons like some of us .

    Like it's fifa is a football game but 90% or more are casuals with little skill in reaction speed.

    I don't want some ping pong gameplay or pub car park football to somehow be elite players, just want a good balance like csgo and other skilled games as fifa needs to get esport ready but with p2w it will be always aiming at rich pros or no life gamers

    Now you make sense. We all agree that reactions by itself is a skill. But not the most important skill to play a football game

    Yea it's like playing a racing game and expecting to be fast 1st day it won't happen ,but fifa some don't play it but come on and have bad results or games and then post on here about it being bad.

    Fifa listens to players like Matt hd gamer who is not a bad person just not a good voice for our good players and nep can just stop for all I care .

    If we have it where good players get more reward rip too EA and there wallets as players would quit as that's what happens with some gamers .

    I like hard games and ones you learn to get good and fifa does allow it too some level but 19 has so many flaws it killed gap of skill more than ever.

    FIFA 19 is the worst regarding skill gap. the skill gap in 19 is on how good are you in abusing the broken mechanics.
    madwullie wrote: »
    The slow build was miles more enjoyable than the faster build. I only ended up playing a handful of games after the patch because it was just fifa 19.0001. Regretted my preorder after that dropped. Much preferred the thinking game, slow build up then speeding it up in the last 20 yards with soem fast incisive passing.

    Second build was just 100mph madness, fastest player won, tackles bouncing back etc.

    Maybe I should just play PES 🤷‍♂️

    agreed %100
    the first build felt way more realistic and rewarding. being able to think of how to beat the opponent's defense or to break their attacks is so fun and challenging. I understand why people ask for a fast gameplay. but the only way to make it playable with fast gameplay is to nerf the passing assistant.
    slow gameplay:
    more options
    no option will actually work and the game will feel retardrd
    pretty much one kick off and time waste the rest of the game
    not fun, nor challenging. the game would die in 2 months

    fast gameplay:
    less or no options so higher skill ceiling if no first time shots
    harder to time waste
    6 minutes half so you can actually create something
    actually fun and challenging

    how did you decide thet no option will actually work ?
    why do you think players play to waste time ?
    the solution of time wasting is to nerf the passing assistant.
    what do you mean no fun ? is it more fun to watch the same attacks over and over again ?
    Slower. Skill gap isn’t just mashing buttons faster than your opponent as many want you to believe. Skill gap is also reading the game. Clinically breaking down your opponents. Football IQ basically. A slower game favors a more knowledgeable player. Manual defending is a must. That combined with a slower gameplay would make fifa 20 the most skill based. But they must fix keepers. Right now you just shoot to shoot looking for rebound goals. Which eliminates any skill gap there might be in the game.

    The example I used on the beta board was Busquets vs. Bakayoko. Bakayoko is faster, stronger, more skilled in every physical way possible. Yet Bakayoko is a terrible player and busquets is a legend. Why? Vision, reading the game, football IQ. There is more to football that being faster at the game than your opponent.

    couldn't describe it better. I don't know how some players thinking the faster you can hit button combo the higher your skill should be regardless of football IQ or techincal thinking on how to break down defenses
    Post edited by Empyrium7 on
  • Dolph
    1054 posts Professional
    Seems like every year starts slow, 19s beta was slow if I remember correctly. Then it speeds up after the community complains enough.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dolph wrote: »
    Seems like every year starts slow, 19s beta was slow if I remember correctly. Then it speeds up after the community complains enough.

    people needs to understand that after few months of playing. high rated cards will have 99 pace and acceleration. so if the game is slow. just be patient and learn how to play football and it will speed up with time when the players start getting pace upgrades
  • Dolph
    1054 posts Professional
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Dolph wrote: »
    Seems like every year starts slow, 19s beta was slow if I remember correctly. Then it speeds up after the community complains enough.

    people needs to understand that after few months of playing. high rated cards will have 99 pace and acceleration. so if the game is slow. just be patient and learn how to play football and it will speed up with time when the players start getting pace upgrades

    I also wonder if the slower gameplay helps to find bugs and glitches easier.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dolph wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Dolph wrote: »
    Seems like every year starts slow, 19s beta was slow if I remember correctly. Then it speeds up after the community complains enough.

    people needs to understand that after few months of playing. high rated cards will have 99 pace and acceleration. so if the game is slow. just be patient and learn how to play football and it will speed up with time when the players start getting pace upgrades

    I also wonder if the slower gameplay helps to find bugs and glitches easier.

    I don't think the game speed affects the glitches or bugs. but what I like about slower gameplay is that the players finish their animation and won't skip a part of the animation to do a pop shot/pass.
    Slower gampelay for sure can show who know and who doesn't know how to play and understand football
  • CeeQue
    10999 posts Has That Special Something
    What I hate at the start of the game are random bounces. Personally I like faster game play.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    CeeQue wrote: »
    What I hate at the start of the game are random bounces. Personally I like faster game play.

    Can you explain why do you prefer fast gameplay ?
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11402 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »
    What I hate at the start of the game are random bounces. Personally I like faster game play.

    The random bounces happened alot less in the slow build of gameplay.

    The fast build brought delay and unresponsive gameplay along with tackles bouncing back to the attacker and the keepers constantly rebounding the ball to the attacker for a tap in.

    I would have always said I preferred fast gameplay but after playing a slow version and a fast version the slower version was alot more skilled and rewarding. There are other variables to take into consideration though like the delay and unresponsive gameplay and rebounds. If there was a faster version minus these then possibly faster gameplay would have been better but I can only go by what I played.
Sign In or Register to comment.