Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• Tornado31619
    17745 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »
    Why are people still triggered over lukaku lol he doesn't even play for you anymore. Forget about him.

You lot talk more about Coutinho still then your own players.

Not me.

But a lot of others do. Nobody here, but there are a few who are still annoyed about his departure. He didn’t even leave on poor terms; sure, he feigned a back injury in the summer, but he was easily your best player throughout the four months that followed.

Meanwhile, Lukaku’s performances weren’t that great and then on top of that he displayed some appalling behaviour. You can’t compare him to Coutinho and his exemplary attitude. If anything, Coutinho warrants comparisons to Hazard.
  • Sellish wrote: »
    Why are people still triggered over lukaku lol he doesn't even play for you anymore. Forget about him.

You lot talk more about Coutinho still then your own players.

Not me.

But a lot of others do. Nobody here, but there are a few who are still annoyed about his departure. He didn’t even leave on poor terms; sure, he feigned a back injury in the summer, but he was easily your best player throughout the four months that followed.

Meanwhile, Lukaku’s performances weren’t that great and then on top of that he displayed some appalling behaviour. You can’t compare him to Coutinho and his exemplary attitude. If anything, Coutinho warrants comparisons to Hazard.

Yeah I had no issues with how coutinho handled the transfer and wished him well, still do. But alot of fans are fickle and like to overreact. Sure I was disappointed he left but the truth is we're currently in a better place without him.

Lukaku has treated yous like **** tbf but it's just amusing to me that people are fuming over every little thing he says or does.
  • Tornado31619
    17745 posts World Class
    If he was minding his own business then I would understand, but he’s constantly making digs at us.
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    I'm just going to leave lukaku to be insecure by himself 😂
  • finsfan85
    12880 posts Has That Special Something
    Seems a lot has changed since this post...
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Lukaku's handled this with real class. Wish him the best of luck at Inter. Model of how to leave a club on good terms IMO

• Ahmer50x
    19777 posts World Class
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Seems a lot has changed since this post...

Lukaku's handled this with real class. Wish him the best of luck at Inter. Model of how to leave a club on good terms IMO

A lot did change.

Pogba didn't end up going on strike. Pogba largely kept his mouth shut.

Lukaku ended up faking injuries. Lukaku can't stop talking about United now that he's gone.
  • Keano
    14132 posts Has That Special Something
    Let Lukaku still be hung up on us, end of the day the more he's mentioning us the more we're in his head... & lets be real we all know he's just looking for excuses. We've moved on & are we all happy? For sure, so it's like that ex you get rid of that then starts telling everyone you're bad in bed... you're not, but let her crack on being a petty child.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    No repeat of this tomorrow pls

• Keano
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Let Lukaku still be hung up on us, end of the day the more he's mentioning us the more we're in his head... & lets be real we all know he's just looking for excuses. We've moved on & are we all happy? For sure, so it's like that ex you get rid of that then starts telling everyone you're bad in bed... you're not, but let her crack on being a petty child.

I had that happen to me with an ex. She told everyone that I had a 3 inch willy. It may be true but she didn't have to do me like that.

giphy.gif
  • Ahmer50x
    19777 posts World Class
    @Adrian095 Palace haven't scored in the league at Old Trafford in 15 years so you know its happening.
  • Adrian095

I had that happen to me with an ex. She told everyone that I had a 3 inch willy. It may be true but she didn't have to do me like that.

He's officially back. Smfh
  • Pxul_
    8212 posts League Winner

Ffs😂😂
  • SDoofus
    6037 posts Big Money Move
    @Adrian095 Palace haven't scored in the league at Old Trafford in 15 years so you know its happening.

No chance.
  • Adrian095
    "Adrian095 " Palace haven't scored in the league at Old Trafford in 15 years so you know its happening.

I've had that goal on repeat for a good ten minutes :D
  • ArladArlad
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've been looking for a place of solitude to call home.. one where we can discuss openly Manchester Utd football club and how Ole is going to turn this ship around. I'm thoroughly impressed so far by AWB, he could prove to be one of the best signings for our club in the most recent seasons.

I'm looking to make some fellow United friends, do any of you use Twitter? I'm a Manc living abroad in California, USA, no idea why they insist on calling footy boots 'cleats' LOL or even a shopping trolley a 'cart' but that is a discussion for some place else and some other time.

Who is your current favorite United player? Mine is Juan Mata. I still think he could offer us something in a squad capacity this season.
    ~Arlad
  • Keano
    ArladArlad wrote: »
    I've been looking for a place of solitude to call home.. one where we can discuss openly Manchester Utd football club and how Ole is going to turn this ship around. I'm thoroughly impressed so far by AWB, he could prove to be one of the best signings for our club in the most recent seasons.

I'm looking to make some fellow United friends, do any of you use Twitter? I'm a Manc living abroad in California, USA, no idea why they insist on calling footy boots 'cleats' LOL or even a shopping trolley a 'cart' but that is a discussion for some place else and some other time.

Who is your current favorite United player? Mine is Juan Mata. I still think he could offer us something in a squad capacity this season.
    ~Arlad

Welcome pal, ignore the rival fans they’re just trying to make up for all the bitterness and jealous during the Fergie years. Favourite player overall would be Martial but as a full back myself AWB is close. Mata is a fantastic player on his day, and his football mind is up there just like Daley Blind was, just the slowness to his movement and pace can slow us down so he’s a specific game player.
  • Wyojasond
    12158 posts Has That Special Something

~Arlad

Welcome pal, ignore the rival fans they’re just trying to make up for all the bitterness and jealous during the Fergie years. Favourite player overall would be Martial but as a full back myself AWB is close. Mata is a fantastic player on his day, and his football mind is up there just like Daley Blind was, just the slowness to his movement and pace can slow us down so he’s a specific game player.

CE5uC.jpg
  • ArladArlad
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

~Arlad

thanks mate, True story I met Roy Keane years ago at Manchester Airport while he was having a pint lmao. Martial has the potential to be a world beater, now that he's playing more centrally he should get plenty of goals rather than being stuck out wide for 90 mins lol

I kind of wish we stuck with Daley Blind for a bit y'know? I feel like with Matic his legs have gone, where as Blind could of easily played in front of the back 4 and offered us some good passing out of defence.

Mata is definitely someone for game specific, I feel like Ole might utilize him a lot in the Champions League games.
  • Pietu
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 23

~Arlad

thanks mate, True story I met Roy Keane years ago at Manchester Airport while he was having a pint lmao. Martial has the potential to be a world beater, now that he's playing more centrally he should get plenty of goals rather than being stuck out wide for 90 mins lol

I kind of wish we stuck with Daley Blind for a bit y'know? I feel like with Matic his legs have gone, where as Blind could of easily played in front of the back 4 and offered us some good passing out of defence.

Mata is definitely someone for game specific, I feel like Ole might utilize him a lot in the Champions League games.

About those Champions League games...
  • finsfan85
    12880 posts Has That Special Something

~Arlad

Someone else want to tell him or should I?
  • Keano

~Arlad

CE5uC.jpg

On my phone mate, so no idea what that is 😂 shows up as text in a box.

~Arlad

Keane is a fantastic guy, his downfall is he expects the dedication from everyone else that he gives or has given, and the modern day it isnt like that. Met the nevilles, wes brown and a few others, but Wes was in the megastore when i was younger chatting away to me for like 15-20 mins whilst he picked up his cleaning.

Yeah Martial has the potential to be up there, aslong as he finds consistency and game time. Blinds footballing brain made upfir his lack of size or pace by making him and Mike Smalling the best cb pairing in the league that season, says it all for me and did want to keep him.

Europa league Mata will get games with the kids like gomes garner etc to add that experience into the team as well as the squad players will need game time as well and despite mata’d quality, he is only a squad player now.
  • TakeItSlow
    7857 posts League Winner
    Score predictions vs the palace? I think Zaha comes back to haunt you guys.

2-2, last minute pen won via Var from the Wilfster.
  • Apollo
    16156 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

3/4-0 to United.
  • Ahmer50x
    19777 posts World Class

Palace are abysmal.

Tony Martial brace, Rashy and Pogba chime in too. 4-1 (Palace haven't scored at Old Trafford in 15 years so I fully expect Andros Townsend to blast a worldy from 35 yards)
  • Sellish
    9512 posts League Winner

I really like the new SDoofus. Top comment.
  • TakeItSlow
    7857 posts League Winner
    Apollo wrote: »

3/4-0 to United.

34 nil?! Jeez
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Sellish wrote: »

I really like the new SDoofus. Top comment.
    Don’t encourage him