FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Renatos
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is it not sad that we're having to guess the new starheads ourselves? Where is the official info EA? Fifa dev team are hype killers..

Yes man we need a list of new scanning players and updated like they did with premier league that year , that was the best year even though the rest of the teams outside of premier league they was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ still the list was so good to have it before the game was released
  • PabloEscobar
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.instagram.com/rockende/?hl=en This female player got scanned in Holland For Fifa volta 😮 but they couldnt scan Ajax 😔
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://www.instagram.com/rockende/?hl=en This female player got scanned in Holland For Fifa volta 😮 but they couldnt scan Ajax 😔

Great find. Hopefully we will get something in September in case of Ajax.
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Is it not sad that we're having to guess the new starheads ourselves? Where is the official info EA? Fifa dev team are hype killers..

It’s not that they hype my brother it’s just that they don’t ever add enough star heads they do a half ❤️❤️❤️❤️ job , if they truly cared they would announce a new team scan every couple of days to promote , starheads hypes us up But they don’t care they just put some starheads to shut us up as they focus on getting more revenue from ultimate team , anyone that pays for a team in ultimate team is trash player you can’t hack it with us , I’ve been on fifa top 100 last three years online in head to head and well I’m still not satisfied with starheads , I will apologize to ea sports if I see a lyon scan
  • Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Are you fuken kidding me ?????? Ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo that’s just so dumbbbb Volta is trash unless they patch and let us play with friends , Volta story mode is such a waste of resources Volta should be just a shame mode for friends to play like vp
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has there been a close-up/clear photo of Haller yet?
  • The messi face should be custom. Every year he changed it. (remember when he was blond, this was added before the release)

I think he will add a beard.

Same for Neymar, if he changes his cut, he will adapt before the exit for a Custom
  • Happo
    56 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2019
    L
    Post edited by Happo on
  • riccardobosio
    65 posts Park Captain
    Does Mason Mount have a real face? I don't know since he's always been on loan and I've never seen him at Chelsea in fifa
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Does Mason Mount have a real face? I don't know since he's always been on loan and I've never seen him at Chelsea in fifa

Yeah he got his face in FIFA 18.

• tiago_moura98
    88 posts Park Captain
    Happo wrote: »

Go to insta and type spbblfc88new then scroll down to June 8th there some pics and one of them is Frankfurt

Dudeee, don't reveal our guy!!! EA can strike him and he's doing a brilliant work. Delete asap
  • LuisGarcia
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by LuisGarcia on
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Happo wrote: »

No
    Post edited by Disgruntledas on
  • CR1986
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Does anyone know the reason as to why Bernd Leno wasn’t scanned? He joined Arsenal two years ago and still isn’t scanned and has just a poor generic face. Any chance that he will have his face in the final game or during the November update?
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2019
    CR1986 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the reason as to why Bernd Leno wasn’t scanned? He joined Arsenal two years ago and still isn’t scanned and has just a poor generic face. Any chance that he will have his face in the final game or during the November update?

He is scanned and his face is in the game now.
  • CR1986
    edited August 2019
    I saw many videos from the beta and gameplay from the Gamescom and he wasn’t scanned in either of them. Guendouzi, Torreira, Mavropanos and Bellerin were scanned/updated but Leno was still generic

• Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    I saw many videos from the beta and gameplay from the Gamescom and he wasn’t scanned in either of them. Guendouzi, Torreira, Mavropanos and Bellerin were scanned/updated but Leno was still generic

He is scanned in the gamescom build
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 2019
    I think this is a scan, but I can't be hundred percent sure because Leno looks like a generic fifa player in real life and the picture is low quality. Am I wrong?
  • CR1986
    I saw lots of videos from Gamescom and he wasn’t scanned in either of them. Where did you see his face? Do you have any link?
  • Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    I saw lots of videos from Gamescom and he wasn’t scanned in either of them. Where did you see his face? Do you have any link?

Scroll up one post.
  • Howler19 wrote: »
    I think this is a scan, but I can't be hundred percent sure because Leno looks like a generic fifa player in real life and the picture is low quality. Am I wrong?

As a german i can gurantee that this isn't a generic face - so obviously a scan.
  • riccardobosio
    65 posts Park Captain
    Howler19 wrote: »

Yeah he got his face in FIFA 18.

Oh thank god
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect

It's a scan. 146%
  • pamody
    66 posts Park Captain
    I don’t know why they don’t implant Benfica faces ( yes they scanned) in game, why Messi keeps his 2015 face, just why?????
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pamody wrote: »
    I don’t know why they don’t implant Benfica faces ( yes they scanned) in game, why Messi keeps his 2015 face, just why?????

mate stop talking fake news, we all know Benfica wasn't scanned else Estadio da Luz would be in the game and Felix would be in Gamescom build
  • CR1986

Thanks 🙏🏼
  • Alaily
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    MaxBlessed wrote: »

As a german i can gurantee that this isn't a generic face - so obviously a scan.

Please elaborate what you being German has to do with the assumption it might be a scan lol
    😂😂😂

• Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ea posting things about the french teams that did the ea tournament - hope they were proactive and did some scans... 4 squads together at an ea event, you’d think it could be done...