R94 or do prime R96 sbc?

futaddict79
1626 posts Fans' Favourite
To partner prime Eusabio up top

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Honestly he’s great fun but there’s better available, I bring him on to get my moneys worth now 🤣
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Honestly he’s great fun but there’s better available, I bring him on to get my moneys worth now 🤣

R96 btw haven’t used 94
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    To partner prime Eusabio up top

If you could fit him in I’d give tots mbappe a go genuinely the best card I think I’ve ever used, certainly is this year anyway and I’ve got all the big icons
  • futaddict79

R96 btw haven’t used 94

From what I've read already 96 work rates can be an issue but is more clinical in front of goal, I watched R9 growing up so want to have him in my end game team, Ive gone for 94 at the moment so going to try him this WL then might do the SBC for the last week
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

R96 btw haven’t used 94

From what I've read already 96 work rates can be an issue but is more clinical in front of goal, I watched R9 growing up so want to have him in my end game team, Ive gone for 94 at the moment so going to try him this WL then might do the SBC for the last week

Oh yeah he will finish everything no doubt about that, it’s odd as tots auba has med/low and I don’t find his runs to be a problem but med/med just frustrates me have had a lot of joy with Ron at cam though but unfortunately pim cruyff has that spot nailed down for anything competitive
  • futaddict79

R96 btw haven’t used 94

Oh yeah he will finish everything no doubt about that, it’s odd as tots auba has med/low and I don’t find his runs to be a problem but med/med just frustrates me have had a lot of joy with Ron at cam though but unfortunately pim cruyff has that spot nailed down for anything competitive

I would say TOTY mbappe is the best Ive used, tried TOTY Neymar and as good as he is, I'm not a skiller so was wasted on me a bit, from what I've used so far R94 runs aren't a problem with medium/low, his finishing isn't as good as prime Eusabio, but he hits the ball that hard the keeper struggles to party it out lol. Only 2 weeks to go so I'm after fun now
  • Invincibility
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Mbappe and TOTS CR7 are better then any R9
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    R96 over R94 for sure, but you can get better players than him now
  • TheTataGuy
    1384 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dude it's almost September, who cares, just play the one you like more
  • RebelRob
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    R96 is better than the 94 regardless of what anyone says imo.

Wr’s don’t mean a thing, and the 96 is one of the best finishers in the game.

Do the sbc
  • Lackosweat
    5967 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Mbappe and TOTS CR7 are better then any R9

Obviously TOTS CR7 is the best ST in the game. I’m not sure if TOTS Mbappe is better than R9. CR7 is much expensive than prime R9 btw.