How do you guys feel about Kurts video?

Comments

  • Orison
    48626 posts FIFA Cover Star
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    It's almost exactly the same as 19. The difference is negligible.

    Fifa 20 and 19 are nothing alike.

    Lol, OK, enjoy your brainwashing mate.

    He's right. They aren't even close to each other. No back2back fifa games are like each other, because ea goes from one extreme to another. What was op in one game will be nerfed into the ground next year.

    Try a header in fifa 20 and you will see...
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Agree with almost everything except:
    - Fast pace gameplay doesn't create a larger skill gap and encourage ping pong passing and first time shots.
    - Most Pros want a game that suit them regardless of how it's related to football or how realistic it it. I don't understand how pros don't complain about dragbacks spam and broken skill moves like Croquetta. my only issue with Pros that they think reactions and how fast you can do button combos decides how good are you at the game regardless if your football IQ. in most video games it should be true. but not in football game.

    He mentioned an important point that EA needs to look at. LS dribbling is bad and they need to work on it. I don't have to do a skill move Everytime I need to pass a defender. They improved Jockeying but didn't improve LS dribbling.

    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.
  • Finesse_4days
    7227 posts Big Money Move
    L0ngline wrote: »
    I watched his video and played it at gamesCom and he made some solid points, however, the fact that he thinks he's the goat and only he knows what the game should be like is completely dumb and really affects his overall "analysis" negatively.

    - what's wrong with crosses? I agree that they're completely useless atm in Fifa 20 but why should we keep it that way? if you know when and how to cross, you should at least be able to put pressure on the defense
    - skills were fine this year (apart from the la croqueta and only chaining 'croquetas together was really broken, the skill in and of itself was a great addition). And on top of that, why would you mock kazooie for no reason?

    El tornadoes were far from fine, the same with heel to heel flick and casually being able to flick the ball in the air and do kick ups past players to then self set up a volley.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 22
    Orison wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    It's almost exactly the same as 19. The difference is negligible.

    Fifa 20 and 19 are nothing alike.

    Lol, OK, enjoy your brainwashing mate.

    He's right. They aren't even close to each other. No back2back fifa games are like each other, because ea goes from one extreme to another. What was op in one game will be nerfed into the ground next year.

    Try a header in fifa 20 and you will see...
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Agree with almost everything except:
    - Fast pace gameplay doesn't create a larger skill gap and encourage ping pong passing and first time shots.
    - Most Pros want a game that suit them regardless of how it's related to football or how realistic it it. I don't understand how pros don't complain about dragbacks spam and broken skill moves like Croquetta. my only issue with Pros that they think reactions and how fast you can do button combos decides how good are you at the game regardless if your football IQ. in most video games it should be true. but not in football game.

    He mentioned an important point that EA needs to look at. LS dribbling is bad and they need to work on it. I don't have to do a skill move Everytime I need to pass a defender. They improved Jockeying but didn't improve LS dribbling.

    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.



    understanding football indeed makes you a better footballer.
    I don't know if you ever played football. but it's annoying to play with someone who doesn't understand football. even if they know hot to dribble or shoot.

    and as Pirlo said "Football is played with the head. Your feet are just tools."
    same should happen in FIFA. you should outplay your opponent with your brain first and then choose the right time and tools to do it.

    I understand it's a video game. but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't reflect football.
    at the current situation with the OP passing assistant, fast gameplay means more blind ping pong passes that doesn't require any skill.
    you ask for a faster gameplay. then the passing assistant should be nerfed to the ground.

    let's say there are two players (A,B) that have the same gaming skill and reaction time but player A has way better Football IQ.
    Player A should win most games. but in FIFA, brainless players with good reaction time are still able to compete just because they know button combos.
    do you think player B with 0 football IQ should have a chance against player A ?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 22
    The game will be elite when it comes out then the Patch will ruin everything just like in fifa 17.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's funny because any gameplay changes are overshadowed by the massive input delay caused by the existance of servers and as long as that remains unchanged Fifa's gameplay changes don't really matter much. And Kurt knows fully that P2P should be in the game for all game modes instead of servers.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    utterly broken after this shambles - i bust my nuts every WL - with a mediocre side - i have managed G2 twice since the red picks and not 1 useable card has shown !!! i will never be buying FIFA again .. PES here we come ...
  • Orison
    48626 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    It's almost exactly the same as 19. The difference is negligible.

    Fifa 20 and 19 are nothing alike.

    Lol, OK, enjoy your brainwashing mate.

    He's right. They aren't even close to each other. No back2back fifa games are like each other, because ea goes from one extreme to another. What was op in one game will be nerfed into the ground next year.

    Try a header in fifa 20 and you will see...
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Agree with almost everything except:
    - Fast pace gameplay doesn't create a larger skill gap and encourage ping pong passing and first time shots.
    - Most Pros want a game that suit them regardless of how it's related to football or how realistic it it. I don't understand how pros don't complain about dragbacks spam and broken skill moves like Croquetta. my only issue with Pros that they think reactions and how fast you can do button combos decides how good are you at the game regardless if your football IQ. in most video games it should be true. but not in football game.

    He mentioned an important point that EA needs to look at. LS dribbling is bad and they need to work on it. I don't have to do a skill move Everytime I need to pass a defender. They improved Jockeying but didn't improve LS dribbling.

    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.



    understanding football indeed makes you a better footballer.
    I don't know if you ever played football. but it's annoying to play with someone who doesn't understand football. even if they know hot to dribble or shoot.

    and as Pirlo said "Football is played with the head. Your feet are just tools."
    same should happen in FIFA. you should outplay your opponent with your brain first and then choose the right time and tools to do it.

    I understand it's a video game. but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't reflect football.
    at the current situation with the OP passing assistant, fast gameplay means more blind ping pong passes that doesn't require any skill.
    you ask for a faster gameplay. then the passing assistant should be nerfed to the ground.

    let's say there are two players (A,B) that have the same gaming skill and reaction time but player A has way better Football IQ.
    Player A should win most games. but in FIFA, brainless players with good reaction time are still able to compete just because they know button combos.
    do you think player B with 0 football IQ should have a chance against player A ?

    Yes, because it's a videogame.

    You don't need to know **** about football as long as you can grasp the concept and mechanics of fifa. Ofc understanding football helps understanding the game mechanics, but it's not necessary.

    That's like wondering if a soldier should be better at csgo. Yes he might understand where certain tactics come from or how they work irl, but it doesn't mean he should automatically be good at the game without having to understand the concept of the game (not the concept of how it works irl).
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    I don't trust Inception anymore.. he went from "I hate FIFA" to "I love FIFA and EA" the second he was invited to EA headquarters for a talk...
  • I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    I disagree but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

    If the full game is anything like the beta, the early access is getting swiftly uninstalled. All I'm saying.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    inception after he had a visit - no way would you trust him - all these You tubers are complete and utter ****
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 22
    bberger wrote: »
    I don't trust Inception anymore.. he went from "I hate FIFA" to "I love FIFA and EA" the second he was invited to EA headquarters for a talk...

    Jup, i noticed this aswell and is atleast a bit suspicius.
  • Invincibility
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    lukey200 wrote: »
    inception after he had a visit - no way would you trust him - all these You tubers are complete and utter ****

    He's salty overall in life.. Can't stand any of his content.. But baffles me what an EA invite can accomplish :s
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    I think it's like going from a girl who is a 3 to a girl who is a 5 and thinking you've bagged a worldy

    I don't do 5s (or 3s for that matter) so I cannot relate. But to be honest that superficial tinder scale matters f all.

    Today I mustered the courage to ask out a 7.5 at her work amidst colleagues. Why would that take courage? Because she's a certified ten. Hit every parameter: bright, healthy, natural, modest, sincere, no make-up/tattoos/silicone/botox, INTJ/P...

    Turns out she was taken and i'm on my third gin & tonic because I am burdened by the knowledge that statistically these kind of women come by at intervals of every few years. If ever.

    Whilst to you she only would have been another 7.5 to be swiped left in search for bigger ****.
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    lukey200 wrote: »
    inception after he had a visit - no way would you trust him - all these You tubers are complete and utter ****

    He's salty overall in life.. Can't stand any of his content.. But baffles me what an EA invite can accomplish :s

    To be fair to inception, this isn’t the first time he’s been to EA, he’s been there in years past and has criticized the game heavily
  • SimenHP
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't seen his video. For 1 reason...

    From watching 2 or 3 of his previous videos about EA, I couldn't stand him. He acted like a child with his issues with EA. I got a feeling he has that "I'm smarter and better than everyone, so whatever I say is right" feeling. I like people who can see something from both perspectives, not just what you think is right. I don't usually watch Fifa youtubers, but if I do I watch Nepenthez, because when EA does something, he doesn't just criticise EA everytime, he also tries to see it from their perspective about why they did what they did.

    So... What did he say was great and bad about the game?
    But most importantly did he act the way I described about him where he hated on EA or someone, or did he act normal here? I'm willing to watch it as long as he doesn't criticise anyone EA or any person, and only criticise flaws and what's good in the game
  • Pooter
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Since I’m not able to play the beta, I have to basically take other people’s word for how fifa 20 is, and he and Inception are the only two people (on social media) who I trust. I have not watched Inceptions reaction, but from what Kurt said, it looks like fifa 20 could be decent? I still think EA is going to ruin it, but what are your thoughts.

    I personally wouldn't take there word, if I did, I would take it with a pinch of salt. There are some salty people out there, who want to win matches regardless if they are good or not
  • Invincibility
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    Be your own judge when FIFA 20 gets on early access..
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11395 posts Has That Special Something
    Ry wrote: »
    I liked it, especially the part about how FIFA should be a faster arcade represenation because the games are so short. Simulation football would be boring and slow gameplay lowers the skill gap.

    Disagreed about the set peices. Not a huge thing but with time im sure the new aim/spin system will be decent.

    Never got to master long range free kicks but if you have a good FK taker and get a FK anywhere just outside the box its a goal every single time if you know how to hit them. I quite liked the new set pieces to be fair.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.

    As a matter of fact understanding football weighs way more in your effectiveness and skill IN REAL LIFE than being fit. Anyone knows this. Otherwise CR7 would be miles better than Messi, and he's not.

    Messi's instincts are superior. His inner understanding of football coupled with amazing speed make him superior.

    If you compare De Bruyne or Hazard a little bit unfit and overweight with any silver player who runs like a gazelle you will see the difference.

    You clearly never touched a ball. There are overweight guys that beat the **** out of you in a court just because they have a clearly superior vision of the game that you don't, and you can sweat all you want, you can be twice as muscular, their team will still win over yours. I know because I've seen it happen countless times. More control, better understanding of passing structures, better shooting accuracy own fitness.

    The same happens to an extent in Fifa and SHOULD happen more clearly if this game actually catered to the true football followers base. If I have a good grip of the defensive positions I need to have and you just come at me with your first intention quick passes you are just going to give me the ball.
  • seabo
    1413 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    It's almost exactly the same as 19. The difference is negligible.

    Fifa 20 and 19 are nothing alike.

    Lol, OK, enjoy your brainwashing mate.

    He's right. They aren't even close to each other. No back2back fifa games are like each other, because ea goes from one extreme to another. What was op in one game will be nerfed into the ground next year.

    Try a header in fifa 20 and you will see...
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Agree with almost everything except:
    - Fast pace gameplay doesn't create a larger skill gap and encourage ping pong passing and first time shots.
    - Most Pros want a game that suit them regardless of how it's related to football or how realistic it it. I don't understand how pros don't complain about dragbacks spam and broken skill moves like Croquetta. my only issue with Pros that they think reactions and how fast you can do button combos decides how good are you at the game regardless if your football IQ. in most video games it should be true. but not in football game.

    He mentioned an important point that EA needs to look at. LS dribbling is bad and they need to work on it. I don't have to do a skill move Everytime I need to pass a defender. They improved Jockeying but didn't improve LS dribbling.

    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.



    understanding football indeed makes you a better footballer.
    I don't know if you ever played football. but it's annoying to play with someone who doesn't understand football. even if they know hot to dribble or shoot.

    and as Pirlo said "Football is played with the head. Your feet are just tools."
    same should happen in FIFA. you should outplay your opponent with your brain first and then choose the right time and tools to do it.

    I understand it's a video game. but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't reflect football.
    at the current situation with the OP passing assistant, fast gameplay means more blind ping pong passes that doesn't require any skill.
    you ask for a faster gameplay. then the passing assistant should be nerfed to the ground.

    let's say there are two players (A,B) that have the same gaming skill and reaction time but player A has way better Football IQ.
    Player A should win most games. but in FIFA, brainless players with good reaction time are still able to compete just because they know button combos.
    do you think player B with 0 football IQ should have a chance against player A ?

    Yes, because it's a videogame.

    You don't need to know **** about football as long as you can grasp the concept and mechanics of fifa. Ofc understanding football helps understanding the game mechanics, but it's not necessary.

    That's like wondering if a soldier should be better at csgo. Yes he might understand where certain tactics come from or how they work irl, but it doesn't mean he should automatically be good at the game without having to understand the concept of the game (not the concept of how it works irl).

    Nope, this is just dumb. He said what if 2 people have the same button skill, mechanics understanding and reaction time? Then obviously if there is a difference in football IQ the better football IQ player would/should win. It's also not mutually exclusive anyway, you need some understanding of football as a game outside of FIFA e.g. how to create space with passing combinations and shooting angles which should be reflected in the FIFA game to become good at it.
  • zeultuturor
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it's like going from a girl who is a 3 to a girl who is a 5 and thinking you've bagged a worldy

    I don't do 5s (or 3s for that matter) so I cannot relate. But to be honest that superficial tinder scale matters f all.

    Today I mustered the courage to ask out a 7.5 at her work amidst colleagues. Why would that take courage? Because she's a certified ten. Hit every parameter: bright, healthy, natural, modest, sincere, no make-up/tattoos/silicone/botox, INTJ/P...

    Turns out she was taken and i'm on my third gin & tonic because I am burdened by the knowledge that statistically these kind of women come by at intervals of every few years. If ever.

    Whilst to you she only would have been another 7.5 to be swiped left in search for bigger ****.

    the **** did i just read? stop fapping all day pls, your **** will break :D
  • Purplejacket
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hes the only one i trust regarding gameplay.
  • Orison
    48626 posts FIFA Cover Star
    seabo wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    NathW90 wrote: »
    It's almost exactly the same as 19. The difference is negligible.

    Fifa 20 and 19 are nothing alike.

    Lol, OK, enjoy your brainwashing mate.

    He's right. They aren't even close to each other. No back2back fifa games are like each other, because ea goes from one extreme to another. What was op in one game will be nerfed into the ground next year.

    Try a header in fifa 20 and you will see...
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Agree with almost everything except:
    - Fast pace gameplay doesn't create a larger skill gap and encourage ping pong passing and first time shots.
    - Most Pros want a game that suit them regardless of how it's related to football or how realistic it it. I don't understand how pros don't complain about dragbacks spam and broken skill moves like Croquetta. my only issue with Pros that they think reactions and how fast you can do button combos decides how good are you at the game regardless if your football IQ. in most video games it should be true. but not in football game.

    He mentioned an important point that EA needs to look at. LS dribbling is bad and they need to work on it. I don't have to do a skill move Everytime I need to pass a defender. They improved Jockeying but didn't improve LS dribbling.

    That's like arguing that understanding football should make you a good footballer irl although you are overweight, unfit and can't do a stepover.

    It's simply bs. If fifa should be a proper skillbased game then you should need the same skills to be good at it. And those skills are mainly a sense of timing and occasion combined with knowing your game mechanics and also being fast enough to execute what your brain thinks of.

    A football IQ should never make up for a lack in actual gaming skill.



    understanding football indeed makes you a better footballer.
    I don't know if you ever played football. but it's annoying to play with someone who doesn't understand football. even if they know hot to dribble or shoot.

    and as Pirlo said "Football is played with the head. Your feet are just tools."
    same should happen in FIFA. you should outplay your opponent with your brain first and then choose the right time and tools to do it.

    I understand it's a video game. but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't reflect football.
    at the current situation with the OP passing assistant, fast gameplay means more blind ping pong passes that doesn't require any skill.
    you ask for a faster gameplay. then the passing assistant should be nerfed to the ground.

    let's say there are two players (A,B) that have the same gaming skill and reaction time but player A has way better Football IQ.
    Player A should win most games. but in FIFA, brainless players with good reaction time are still able to compete just because they know button combos.
    do you think player B with 0 football IQ should have a chance against player A ?

    Yes, because it's a videogame.

    You don't need to know **** about football as long as you can grasp the concept and mechanics of fifa. Ofc understanding football helps understanding the game mechanics, but it's not necessary.

    That's like wondering if a soldier should be better at csgo. Yes he might understand where certain tactics come from or how they work irl, but it doesn't mean he should automatically be good at the game without having to understand the concept of the game (not the concept of how it works irl).

    Nope, this is just dumb. He said what if 2 people have the same button skill, mechanics understanding and reaction time? Then obviously if there is a difference in football IQ the better football IQ player would/should win. It's also not mutually exclusive anyway, you need some understanding of football as a game outside of FIFA e.g. how to create space with passing combinations and shooting angles which should be reflected in the FIFA game to become good at it.

    Then they would draw or the game would be decided by rng.

    He basically said what if 2 people are exactly even and then tried to make a point as to why one of them should still win everytime. That's just wrong. If the other guy knows the mechanics and knows how to use them he shouldn’t lose automatically lol.

    You don't need to understand football the irl game, you need to understand fifa the videogame.
  • This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

    Not really. 6 years of a game heavily catered to casuals and 3 years of enduring an insufferable massively input delayed game based on ancestral servers technology (SERVERS NEED TO BE REMOVED AND REPLACED BY P2P!) coupled with the fact that everytime they introduce new skills some of them are completely broken supposedly to make them more exciting, headers being broken one year then patched, then broken next year again, defenders hitboxes broken, AI that empowers the defensive formations broken, and this has been happening throughout 6 Fifas.

    Where's your one year of messing up now?
  • bberger
    5164 posts Big Money Move
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

    Not really. 6 years of a game heavily catered to casuals and 3 years of enduring an insufferable massively input delayed game based on ancestral servers technology (SERVERS NEED TO BE REMOVED AND REPLACED BY P2P!) coupled with the fact that everytime they introduce new skills some of them are completely broken supposedly to make them more exciting, headers being broken one year then patched, then broken next year again, defenders hitboxes broken, AI that empowers the defensive formations broken, and this has been happening throughout 6 Fifas.

    Where's your one year of messing up now?

    This. That post is so spot on it's hard to argue.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11395 posts Has That Special Something
    This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

    Big Harry has to be trolling here. 1 bad game and we turn our backs on a developer? Are you actually having a laugh?

    We have had 2 really bad years back to back with a third on its way from a company constantly sticking two fingers upto their community and blatantly try to bleed us dry.

    And you wonder where the loyalty has gone.

    Is it any wonder EA treat us the way they do 😂
  • madwullie
    4377 posts National Call-Up
    I think it's like going from a girl who is a 3 to a girl who is a 5 and thinking you've bagged a worldy

    I don't do 5s (or 3s for that matter) so I cannot relate. But to be honest that superficial tinder scale matters f all.

    Today I mustered the courage to ask out a 7.5 at her work amidst colleagues. Why would that take courage? Because she's a certified ten. Hit every parameter: bright, healthy, natural, modest, sincere, no make-up/tattoos/silicone/botox, INTJ/P...

    Turns out she was taken and i'm on my third gin & tonic because I am burdened by the knowledge that statistically these kind of women come by at intervals of every few years. If ever.

    Whilst to you she only would have been another 7.5 to be swiped left in search for bigger ****.

    This is beautiful man 😭
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

    The reason there is no trust is down to EA not the customers. Year upon year they ruin the game with the first patch. You’d have to be a moron to not be cautious.

  • I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    This community is awesome.

    The entire year Kurt was king and everything Kurt said was wisdom and truth in every way.

    Kurt says FIFA20 is kind of good and the entire bunch of cybabies here respond with "ea will definitely screw this up"

    My goodness. 1 bad game and all y'all turn your back on a developer that gave you aot of entertainment over the years with fifa.

    Y'all sound like you have 1 bad date with a girl and turn gay right away.

    Poison. That's what this community is. Pure poison. Never happy. Never satisfied.

    Strange way to type 9 bad games.
Sign In or Register to comment.