Romanian League confirmed for FIFA 20

bjornini
3573 posts National Call-Up
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.gsp.ro/article/572319

The Romanian Liga 1 will be the first new league in FIFA 20.

Above the link to the original article that announces the news

Comments

• Howler19
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 17
    I hope it's true. A lot of rumors about it including that article so might be something to it.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😑
  • Shaanxz
    20293 posts Club Captain
    Cool more leagues the better. Also I think the whole conembol deal will be for fifa 21
  • bjornini
    😑

?
  • grabberpresident
    bjornini wrote: »
    😑

?

Don't want it. Understand Romanians want it though.
  • bjornini
    😑

?

So which leagues/teams would you prefer?
  • grabberpresident
    😑

?

The ones we've got minus Colombian, Chilean, German 3rd...
  • glynnerm
    46 posts Park Captain
    The more leagues added the better, delighted if true and the romanian league is added.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    No offense but who cares

A lot of people.

Personally, I like seeing more European teams and leagues added. It gives a more 'realistic' feeling when you play Champions League/Europa league offline
    Oh yeah the Champions League will finally be realistic on the game now we have the Romanian League in the game.
  • bjornini
    No offense but who cares

A lot of people.

Personally, I like seeing more European teams and leagues added. It gives a more 'realistic' feeling when you play Champions League/Europa league offline
    Oh yeah the Champions League will finally be realistic on the game now we have the Romanian League in the game.

I know, right?

What we need now is a bunch of teams in the ROTW section, from countries that are not in FIFA.

I'm thinking the likes of:
    - Red Star Belgrade
    - Partizan Belgrade
    - APOEL Nicosia
    - BATE Borisov
    - Ludogorets
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No offense but who cares

A lot of people.

I know, right?

What we need now is a bunch of teams in the ROTW section, from countries that are not in FIFA.

I'm thinking the likes of:
    - Red Star Belgrade
    - Partizan Belgrade
    - APOEL Nicosia
    - BATE Borisov
    - Ludogorets

That's It, also;
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Qarabag
    Astana
    Cluj
    Steaua
    Maribor
    Slovan Bratislava
    CSKA Sofia
    Videoton
  • Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is to compensate that they lost Juventus and Ronaldo....

:D :D :D
  • Stedyon
    81 posts Park Captain
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

They haven’t lost Ronaldo . . .

• Sm0key_J0e
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stedyon wrote: »
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

They haven’t lost Ronaldo . . .

Of course they have. They even pulled him from all advertising THIS year.
    He will be wearing the famous “Piemonte Calcio” kit.

I guess you know this world famous club?

• Advice
    1 posts Ball Boy
    It's true that the Romanian Teams are not the best, but they have to be included in the game. Anyway, I find this league better than other that are in-game now, for example : Norway League etc. . FCSB, or the old name "Steaua Bucharest" has won the CL in '86 and eliminated Ajax in the knockout-stage of UEL 2-3 years ago, then lost agains t Chelsea 3-2 at averrage. They have also defeated Lazio recently also in the UEL and advanced every time in the Europa League 'Spring' . CFR Cluj , the champion of Romania has just defeated Astana from Kazahstan in the UCL preliminary. Also, a huge part of FIFA 20 is developed at EA Romania, and now that Juventus won't be in the next game I find it necesarry to have the Romanian League in FIFA 20, because there are a lot of Romanian playing FIFA and the ones who play PES will buy FIFA this year because it would include our League. EA has lost a lot of money after announcing that Juventus won t be and I think that they will gain more money from Romanians if they will add it.
  • I think they should add more leagues.I can't understand why they would not want east european leagues in.I mean how do you even want more people to buy the game if they can't play with the teams they support.There are so many decent teams that deserve to be in the game.So many players with huge potential that could really spice up Career mode.If this is just another hoax and they do not include the Romanian League in this year's release then they can just shut down their servers and quit.I mean why wouldn't you listen for once to the fanbase?
  • bjornini wrote: »
    😑

?

What? Why would you want to take away leagues?
  • Howler19
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    😑

?

What? Why would you want to take away leagues?

He's one of those FUT guys who doesn't understand the concept of inflation.
  • WestBrom434
    63 posts Park Captain
    Exactly
    God I hope FUT is banned soon so this can go back to being a football game for people who like football and care about the game beyond the top 10 or so teams in the world. Welcome Romania, hardly makes up for the lost licenses but it's still a positive.

• Hamaqes wrote: »
    I think they should add more leagues.I can't understand why they would not want east european leagues in.I mean how do you even want more people to buy the game if they can't play with the teams they support.There are so many decent teams that deserve to be in the game.So many players with huge potential that could really spice up Career mode.If this is just another hoax and they do not include the Romanian League in this year's release then they can just shut down their servers and quit.I mean why wouldn't you listen for once to the fanbase?

I remember that Gambrinus Liga (Cezh Republic) was playable in older Fifa versions on PS2 & Xbox during several years....I definitely agree with you: there should be more licensed leagues from Eastern Europe on Fifa games without forgetting the Greek one of course.
  • GARYNOCLUB
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very pleased about this rumour as we need more leagues can’t believe people are saying don’t wont it lol. We want more leagues I’m hoping Czech league or Ukraine league with national team. I’m just hoping for Copa Libertadores and an extra South American League I’d love Uruguayan league to come or Ecuador league as there youth are very good at the minute. Did very well in the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in the summer, I can’t see why this isn’t achievable for EA they just need to think outside the box.
  • Jboom98
    86 posts Park Captain
    Mickey Mouse leagues so if we are getting Romanian league we may as well get the vanarama national league same standard of football.
  • bjornini
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Mickey Mouse leagues so if we are getting Romanian league we may as well get the vanarama national league same standard of football.

Disillusioned
  • Tom0307
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I'm sure a large proportion of the 20 million people that live in Romania will be quite happy with the news. New leagues are always good leagues.
  • Stugg93
    49 posts Park Captain
    edited August 22

I’d love both, be the best FIFA ever with them included! 😍
    Post edited by Stugg93 on
  • Jboom98
    86 posts Park Captain
    edited August 22
    What's wrong with the vanarama national league Notts county, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Wrexham would beat steaua Bucharest and cluj anyday but when are Ea going to add England's fifth tier.
  • bacchus wrote: »
    What's wrong with the vanarama national league Notts county, Yeovil, Hartlepool and Wrexham would beat steaua Bucharest and cluj anyday but when are Ea going to add England's fifth tier.

No they wouldn't. By mickey mouse league I think you mean not as much money. And by the way, you probably wouldn't survive two minutes on the pitch in the Romanian (professional level) league. I welcome all leagues and have respect for all football countries. I recognize that the main difference in Europe between leagues is money, nothing more profound. Second is, yes, football culture but lets strip away nearly all the overseas players in England and have mostly English players how good would the Premier League teams be? Oh, and then do as Romania has to accept, remove the best 40 English players and send them to play abroad because of money and wealth difference, how good would the Premier League teams be then?? Mickey Mouse?

respect all teams and countries football otherwise you are just a glory hunter.

One of the best posts I've seen here. So many fake football fans who worship the billionaire clubs who just exploit the system and only see fans as a means to increase their own wealth.
  • Götze#19
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    bacchus wrote: »

No they wouldn't. By mickey mouse league I think you mean not as much money. And by the way, you probably wouldn't survive two minutes on the pitch in the Romanian (professional level) league. I welcome all leagues and have respect for all football countries. I recognize that the main difference in Europe between leagues is money, nothing more profound. Second is, yes, football culture but lets strip away nearly all the overseas players in England and have mostly English players how good would the Premier League teams be? Oh, and then do as Romania has to accept, remove the best 40 English players and send them to play abroad because of money and wealth difference, how good would the Premier League teams be then?? Mickey Mouse?

respect all teams and countries football otherwise you are just a glory hunter.

Very true. Often i come across people underestimating best club from Croatia/Romania/Serbia, and i can guarantee they could beat bottom 10 from PL. Don't want to talk about lower leagues..
    After all, money doesn't score goals 🤷🏻‍♂️💸