LMAO

Antiseen
1329 posts Professional
Twitter is full of fifa 20 reviews from gamescon. Ppl saying game feels not different to fifa 19.

Basically patched version of fifa 19.

Ultra slow, finally patched ai defending ( lol I was waiting for this all fifa19), la croqueta and little improved finishing but still inconsistent.

EA want us to pay almost 100$ for same but patched trash. If it was actually patched we at least could keep our progress we were grinding, but they want us to pay ~100$ for patch and starting from bottom again.

What a joke.

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11424 posts Has That Special Something
    It's what we have all been saying that's tried it.

I refuse to pay for a patch.
  • Boommaametw3
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite
    Patched AI defending and you aren't happy??? AI defending is what ruined fifa 19 for the most part.
  • Pooter
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    And they’re only reviewing the beta, which everyone should know isn’t even the release candidate. How people can go on that is anyones guess
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Patched AI defending and you aren't happy??? AI defending is what ruined fifa 19 for the most part.

Lol, yeah, that's all there is to it...
  • Retro1989
    4482 posts National Call-Up
    Last year Beta gameplay was pretty much what we got at release. Then about 2 weeks later a patch came out and changed it.
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional

Unresponsive gameplay and button delay ruined fifa for me. I play from Russia, not from Germany or Holland, that’s why for me personally it was number 1 thing to look at fifa20.

Ai defending could have been patched in fifa 19. Ea actually patched it once this year, but then reverted patch without telling us. As a customer I don’t need to wait for new game and pay again for it to be fixed.
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    Pablofsi08 wrote: »
    Antiseen wrote: »

Unresponsive gameplay and button delay ruined fifa for me. I play from Russia, not from Germany or Holland, that’s why for me personally it was number 1 thing to look at fifa20.

Ai defending could have been patched in fifa 19. Ea actually patched it once this year, but then reverted patch without telling us. As a customer I don’t need to wait for new game and pay again for it to be fixed.

As long as Fifa doesn't give us an option to play under P2P it's just telling it's customers not in England, Holland, Germany or Brazil: you bought this game just to feed victories to our most important customers who live in countries we have servers on.

REMOVE SERVERS EA, servers are what creates this absurd input delay.

• Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional

As long as Fifa doesn't give us an option to play under P2P it's just telling it's customers not in England, Holland, Germany or Brazil: you bought this game just to feed victories to our most important customers who live in countries we have servers on.

This this and this
  • CeeQue
    11012 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Last year Beta gameplay was pretty much what we got at release. Then about 2 weeks later a patch came out and changed it.

They do this every year.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly this, being 4200 km away from the nearest server, and even further if for some reason it decides to bypass it to the next is what ruins the experience for me
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move

Exactly this, being 4200 km away from the nearest server, and even further if for some reason it decides to bypass it to the next is what ruins the experience for me

I'm only about 400km away and it's unplayable.. never have problems on p2p.
  • Recoba
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 20
    Expected. They are working on the next-gen version. Anyone buying FIFA 20 is just wasting their time and money. New engine next year.
  • Boommaametw3
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite

Server depends on where you live and your internet but gameplay wise AI defending made the game terrible. Firmino and Willian were gods in midfield.
    If they really fixed AI defending for fifa 20 then it's awesome so don't know what you complaining about?

Infact, isn't this a step in the right direction?
    I mean they should fix the broken things in the game before they add new features.

Shooting was fine in fifa 18 only low driven was broken and they replaced it with timed finishing and gk movement. People don't realize that the more things get added to the game, the more problems we get.

From fifa 18 to 19. They should have fixed AI park the bus, kick off goals and low driven but then wasted the time doing timed finishing, gk movement, dynamic tactics and things like constant pressure. All these "new" things came with big issues and wasn't till fifa 20.
    So if development of fifa 20 is to fix fifa 19 then it's very good just hope they don't patch after 2 weeks
  • Pablofsi08
    407 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 20
    AI defending will be nerfed this year, how much, we'll see. But that is not the issue here. Input delay is by far the worst thing that affects gameplay the most.
  • Dragon007
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NathW90 wrote: »

Lol, yeah, that's all there is to it...

Ya except it will get patched back to the **** in the 1st patch just like 19, 18, ....
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11424 posts Has That Special Something

If you think manual defending will be rewarded you will be very disappointed 😂

Delay and unresponsive gameplay is the biggest issue for most playing this game. Everything else is irrelevant until they address this and so far they haven't.

Also for people saying the beta won't be the same as the full release. History would say you're wrong.
  • Delboy13710
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    Ai defending wont be nerfed the kids love just attacking chaining skill moves .

They just trying to get you on board will be re patched withing a week after a youtuber starts whining on social media .

Personally I'm going to wait a few months and see before buying this year . I've learnt from my mistakes this year .
  • Can I please borrow your crystal balls? Y'all seem to see into the future so clearly.
  • Primofusion
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    AI defending was the reason I stopped playing FIFA 19 in November, and didn’t return until July.

If they’ve fixed it for 20, I’ll be v happy.
  • Pablofsi08
    They not only need to give less power to people who just hold X + triggers all match, they also need to reduce the effectiveness of defenders hitboxes.
  • Antiversum
    5777 posts Big Money Move
    I also support coming backto p2p. It's just so easy to win with my lagswitch.
  • Nessy
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every new FIFA we are consumed with optimism of a new dawn and great game....
    Every new FIFA we are disappointed and moan like hell because of slow gameplay, unresponsive input and AI running and ruining the game...
    Every new FIFA, 2 weeks into the game it's patched to be the previous FIFA with updated teams!
    #SameEveryYear
  • Wi1son73
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t get excited for fifa20 at all! I’ve played all modes on the beta, with FUT being the biggest test!

It’s just the same in box saves from Spider-Man goalies or you miss sitters..
    Auto blocks
    Button delay
    Slow unresponsive play

• EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Twitter is full of fifa 20 reviews from gamescon. Ppl saying game feels not different to fifa 19.

Basically patched version of fifa 19.

Ultra slow, finally patched ai defending ( lol I was waiting for this all fifa19), la croqueta and little improved finishing but still inconsistent.

EA want us to pay almost 100$ for same but patched trash. If it was actually patched we at least could keep our progress we were grinding, but they want us to pay ~100$ for patch and starting from bottom again.

What a joke.

This is really nothing new though. They have been bringing out the almost the same exact game year after year. Its only recently that they introduced new weekly content and even to do that you need ti grind for hrs or pay loads.
  • Pablofsi08
    Antiversum wrote: »
    I also support coming backto p2p. It's just so easy to win with my lagswitch.

Your lagswitch will net you a loss every single time. They just need to implement a disconnection + a loss for anyone with an unstable enough connection.