FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has anyone checked if Max Meyer has a face?
  • CaptainJack13
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Not a Liverpool fan but my god origi must have a new scan?? If not just put iwobis hair on origis head😂

It's so annoying, I was expecting quite a few players to be rescanned now Liverpool are partnered with EA but they only did Henderson (finally). In the whole Liverpool squad the only players that don't need rescans are Henderson, Salah, Fabinho, Shaqiri, Chamberlain and maybe Matip, the rest are so outdated it's a joke 😑
  • Shaanxz
    21475 posts Club Captain
    That sort of hairstyle was in volta iirc
  • Allsports92
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone think Aouar was scanned?

I wishhhhhhhhh , I hope he does :(
  • Dlima0284
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Let’s say
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAALLSTARS/status/1163789577192189953 This guy says there is about 400 plus new faces and still more to come That’s gets my hopes up

Let’s say 180 bundesliga Let’s say 140 new faces in epl That’s 320 About 65 in mls We have about 385 We need both Milan teams , Roma , Lyon , benfica And Ajax I hope each can get at least 10 I would be so happy also la liga has some added as well maybe 40

The current count I have for new faces is:

Bundesliga: 111
    Premier League: 93
    La Liga: 68
    MLS: 58
    Serie A: 17
    and other leagues...
    Total: 427

That's excluding new faces who moved to new clubs that won't be in the game (5) and free agents (5). So we know we have about 70 more Bundesliga faces to go. Hopefully some more from somewhere else.

So if your saying the number is 427 yesterday I seen 480+ .. where are the other 50+ faces coming from .. and also what’s the chances they add faces that might surprise us?
  • TeamExtreme17
    3098 posts National Call-Up
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    Let’s say
    https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAALLSTARS/status/1163789577192189953 This guy says there is about 400 plus new faces and still more to come That’s gets my hopes up

Let’s say 180 bundesliga Let’s say 140 new faces in epl That’s 320 About 65 in mls We have about 385 We need both Milan teams , Roma , Lyon , benfica And Ajax I hope each can get at least 10 I would be so happy also la liga has some added as well maybe 40

and other leagues...

That's excluding new faces who moved to new clubs that won't be in the game (5) and free agents (5). So we know we have about 70 more Bundesliga faces to go. Hopefully some more from somewhere else.

So if your saying the number is 427 yesterday I seen 480+ .. where are the other 50+ faces coming from .. and also what’s the chances they add faces that might surprise us?

17 for Serie A is embarrassing..
  • Dlima0284
    edited August 2019
    So if your saying the number is 427 yesterday I seen 480+ .. where are the other 50+ faces coming from .. and also what’s the chances they add faces that might surprise us?[/quote]

As Roma ? Licensed and no faces to show?
  • Bouboe112
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    Raider wrote: »
    just seen some gameplay on the gamescom, it looks so bad... i can see people abusing this new drag back, players still ice skating on the grass, meh a pass so far

You cant judge the game by looking at it. Once you feel how it plays you can form your opinions but in the meantime its better to just keep your opinions for yourself.
  • ShaunWHu
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ederson is outdated already as he’s gone bald😂
  • Bouboe112
    ShaunWHu wrote: »
    Ederson is outdated already as he’s gone bald😂

See my previous post. The game will always be outdated and not capture the live feel of the real world if ea dont change their system of updating gamefaces

#GAMEFACESMATTER
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special

As Roma ? Licensed and no faces to show?[/quote]

Only two new faces for Roma, Spinazzola (who was done at Juve) and Kluivert. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor, was really hoping for Zaniolo.
  • Dlima0284
    Rete wrote: »

Only two new faces for Roma, Spinazzola (who was done at Juve) and Kluivert. **** poor, was really hoping for Zaniolo.
    [/quote]

So as of right now there could be more faces added we don’t know about when the full release comes?
  • Rete
    Rete wrote: »

Only two new faces for Roma, Spinazzola (who was done at Juve) and Kluivert. **** poor, was really hoping for Zaniolo.

So as of right now there could be more faces added we don’t know about when the full release comes?
    [/quote]

I guess so, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. You look at the updates for Juve this season, they were clearly done when Juve were partners so I wouldn’t be counting on anything else from Roma in FIFA 20... I don’t even think they’ve been scanned.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Raider wrote: »
    just seen some gameplay on the gamescom, it looks so bad... i can see people abusing this new drag back, players still ice skating on the grass, meh a pass so far

You cant judge the game by looking at it. Once you feel how it plays you can form your opinions but in the meantime its better to just keep your opinions for yourself.

ofc i can, it wont be 100% accurate but because its still the same engine so they are limited and i can see it being very similar in gameplay terms to fifa19 which was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so yeah i just dont see myself enjoying a tweaked fifa19 so far, will try the demo obviously but im sceptical atm
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Harienun wrote: »
    Lucas Moura, Danny Rose and Paulo Gazzaniga all needs update.

Willian and Lucas gotta have the oldest starheads in the game amongst the "high rated" players.

Llorente? Isnt he still a WC 2010 custom? lol..

Haha probably. I wish there would be a file with the date of the faces.
  • Craig_B98
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park

As Roma ? Licensed and no faces to show?[/quote]

Im sure they said 180 for Bundesliga so maybe still more to come (I hope)
  • Howler19
    741 posts Semi-Pro
    Let’s say

and other leagues...

The number I have is 440 but I removed 10 from that who won't be in the game as of right now because they don't play for a club in FIFA anymore (Max Philipp etc...). I have probably missed a few but I have a hard time seeing I missed as many as 40-50. Who said 480? As stated before, there are more to come. This number is just the ones we know about right now.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Here is the Vinicius Jr screenshot for those who didn't see it :
    1566404977-20190821-122847.jpg

Same Vinicius from beta with a nice smile and perfect lightning IMO.
  • Soundlessxd
    edited August 2019

No, look at the eyebrows and compare it with the face from beta
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it’s hilarious that everyone is complaining about a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ BETA of a game lol
  • Allsports92
    JodyJags wrote: »
    I think it’s hilarious that everyone is complaining about a **** BETA of a game lol
    We complain because we care , ea calls it a beta but is usually 85 percent of the game , I’ve had the beta last three years consecutively
  • Bouboe112
    #GAMEFACESMATTER
  • Allsports92
    JodyJags wrote: »
    I think it’s hilarious that everyone is complaining about a **** BETA of a game lol

You should be complaining right now , I see a picture of Manchester United on your profile and fifa doesn’t have greenwood scanned
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    kmdoom wrote: »
    There will be more faces, how many idk .

But as we can see in the thumbnail and at the 7:41 mark of this video from gamescom (most recent version of the game), kane has his old face from last FIFA.

However he was updated in a previous build of 20 .

yciywYK.png

The way they keep adding and removing faces from the game is fk ng mad considering everyone knew about the bundesliga scan but they removed even the Bayern faces that were already in 19 from the beta for no reason...
    @EA_Andy come on, he’s literally in a build of fifa 20. You lot love love to take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• cheggy
    15 posts Ball Boy
    kmdoom wrote: »
    There will be more faces, how many idk .

But as we can see in the thumbnail and at the 7:41 mark of this video from gamescom (most recent version of the game), kane has his old face from last FIFA.

However he was updated in a previous build of 20 .

yciywYK.png

The way they keep adding and removing faces from the game is fk ng mad considering everyone knew about the bundesliga scan but they removed even the Bayern faces that were already in 19 from the beta for no reason...
    @EA_Andy come on, he’s literally in a build of fifa 20. You lot love love to take the ****

This picture is fake, it's a mod from 19 unfortunately.
  • Renatos
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019

No mate you are wrong, you have a cut scene with volta beta version with costum Vinicius, and you have now the final version of volta with scan of Vinicius. Go and check the videos, they even change his clothes in final version.
    In beta he look generic 120% different and not just lightening or smiling
  • ChrisW1991
    1185 posts Professional
    I know obviously there's alot of players who still need re scans and scans but for career mode, the amount of players to choose from now who are newly scanned from Fifa 19 and Fifa 20 is mad!! With the new Dynamic potential too its going to be amazing if I'm honest for us CM players! Buzzing with the amount of star heads in the game, especially with the bundesliga the amount of young very talented players there is! I only sign players with real faces because it adds to the authenticity so for me I'm really happy with the amount we're getting!
  • Micola789
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don’t suppose anyone remembers when it is sofifa usually gets updated ??