FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    If that Vinicius is legit then it’s a carbon copy of the Salah situation last year... which is interesting
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Policy at EA needs to change, if a team is scanned, implement the scans immediately or ASAP. Stop holding them back, they treat the game as a yearly live service but don’t give us anything for the live service unless we play FuT.

Rainbow six siege offers seasonal updates, fortnite, PES all live services, with updates to their game regularly.

How hype would it be to randomly be given an Ajax, Porto scan (partners etc) and player update every 2/3 months. It’d at least keep the game alive past December, because I know since Fifa 17 I lose interest after November because I know nothing new is coming and I don’t have time to dedicate my life to FuT (already do that with siege)...
  • ManzGOTIT
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2019
    Just catching up with the Bundesliga news, here’s my two pence to it all

Am naturally buzzing for it, I love the Bundesliga and it’s always fun to watch with so many talents, stadium adding to the excitement too
    Am already planning my squads Looking to sign some gems for Liverpool or make one of the teams a dynasty like Frankfurt or Wolfsburg but having said that....

There are flaws. My excitement would’ve been over the roof as it was for the FIFA 15 Prem announcement or the Liverpool partnership in FIFA 14 but as you have all mentioned the faces being held back has dented the excitement

We are now in FIFA 20, but we all excepted the Bundesliga to be in for FIFA 16, when we saw Gladbach stadium and Bundesliga broadcast in the early trailers during the summer of 2015, we were happy but that’s all we got and we all got mugged off (ffs I even signed Volland thinking his face will be in)... 4 years on. 5 games on. Bundesliga is finally in but the hype has kind off died down hasn’t it? They could’ve gone in and added it for 16 or 17, 19 for sure but they held it on for 20.... we are all happy but the excitement we had for Premier League 15 just is not there anymore

So yeah, it’s long but in a nutshell that’s what I think about the Bundesliga.... it’s great but yeah
  • saturator
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    There is no more hype for Bundesliga scan and full package because the last year we saw all the scans already in the database.
    So it was expected.

For Vinicius Jr, EA never update all the starheads before release or EA Access.
    I think and Hope we 'll see full on New starheads on release : Jao Felix, maybe some players PSG, Ajax, FC Porto, Lyon, Marseille, etc...
  • Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve seen updated spreadsheets saying only two new Huddersfield players? What about daly and bacuna (who were not on list)? Saw leaks of them getting scanned...
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Longshot, but can someone try get a game changer at gamescom to look at Sebastian Haller’s(West Ham) face, would try myself but wouldn’t know who to ask
  • Is there an updated starhead spreadsheet I could get my hands on?
  • A list Excel with new starhead ?? Or full list ?
  • Futbol22 wrote: »
    How does EA leave out Julian Weigl and Manuel Akanji? Both are more deserving of starheads than some of the other BVB players that got them. We’ve been waiting for years...

EA please add Weigl and Akanji.

MV5BOGU1ZTM3ZTMtMGY3Yi00ODJjLTkyM2MtZGUwMWRhNzYwM2NiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SY1000_SX1500_AL_.jpg

2,w=993,c=0.sport.jpg

If they don't scan them or add customs I wont use them.
  • Timtchemko wrote: »
    A list Excel with new starhead ?? Or full list ?

Both? Think last year's spreadsheet contained separate tabs for new etc..
  • IamFrench
    1934 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bundesliga:
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    If that Vinicius is legit then it’s a carbon copy of the Salah situation last year... which is interesting

You say that but the Salah dodgy face was something rushed out for the World Cup DLC and then fixed the next year whereas they seemingly did a dodgy Vinicius face for just a teaser trailer which is weird

EDIT: Spelling
    Post edited by Tom0307 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    Tom0307 wrote: »

You say that but the Salah dody face was something rushed out for the World Cup DLC and then fixed the next year whereas they seemingly did a dodgy Vinicius face for just a teaser trailer which is weird

Maybe, just maybe, that custom was meant to be in Fifa 19 but they thought theyd hold it back til Fifa 20. But now theyve scanned him anyway..
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tom0307 wrote: »

You say that but the Salah dody face was something rushed out for the World Cup DLC and then fixed the next year whereas they seemingly did a dodgy Vinicius face for just a teaser trailer which is weird

Maybe, just maybe, that custom was meant to be in Fifa 19 but they thought theyd hold it back til Fifa 20. But now theyve scanned him anyway..

They could scan also Mariano, if they visited Madrid, but they didn't
  • IamFrench
    Benedetto:
    ECfNpkAWwAAWeLl.jpg

Alvaro Gonzalez:
    ECfNpkEXYAE5Tav.jpg

via @Fatmat91HD
  • KireBy
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Benedetto:
    ECfNpkAWwAAWeLl.jpg

Alvaro Gonzalez:
    ECfNpkEXYAE5Tav.jpg

via @Fatmat91HD

Benedetto face from FIFA 19, Alvaro from Villarreal, means nothing
  • IamFrench
    He posted some faces on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/FatMat91HD
  • ShaunWHu
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Reiss nelson hasn’t been scanned 😞
  • Happo
    56 posts Park Captain
    Longshot, but can someone try get a game changer at gamescom to look at Sebastian Haller’s(West Ham) face, would try myself but wouldn’t know who to ask
    Yea he’s scammed there’s a pic like a month back of Eintracht Frankfurt with jovic and da Costa

• Howler19
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Timtchemko wrote: »
    I have the excel spreadsheet but not sure if I can post it right now.
  • Howler19 wrote: »

yes it may be necessary to wait until the list of the Bundesliga is definitive
  • Psvlover
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It’s been a long time since my last post. The Bundesliga scans are allright. However it was expected and still (a lot of) faces missing.

It’s nice to have new faces in Spain, America and England, but again: expected.

I hope that players like Joao Felix and De Jong will be added (in September or November).

At last I would like to ASK if someone has seen the face of Jetro Willems (Newcastle) and Timo Baumgartl (PSV)? I know Willems wasn’t on the Bundesliga list last year. However Baumgartl was. Just want a confirmation!

Thanks in advance!

• For Chelsea fans, in addition to JORGINHO and CHO, there are face updates for Azpi, Christensen, Alonso, RLC.

There is a lack of young people from the academy.
  • Soundlessxd
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For Chelsea fans, in addition to JORGINHO and CHO, there are face updates for Azpi, Christensen, Alonso, RLC.

Where have you seen updated Christensen?
  • ChrisW1991
    1302 posts Professional
    For Chelsea fans, in addition to JORGINHO and CHO, there are face updates for Azpi, Christensen, Alonso, RLC.

Yeah I thought Christensen looked update too, so does Digne from Everton
  • Dortmunder89
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Serie B in Fifa20?
  • ShaunWHu wrote: »

For Fucksake
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    ShaunWHu wrote: »

For Fucksake

I'm most annoyed about Greenwood - he was around the first team most if not all of last season so why didn't he get scanned...
  • Howler19 wrote: »

Fair, I thought it was you who shared last year, be interested to see it, when we are updated with who is actually there. Thanks for the work you put into it btw.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up

So why is Greenwood still generic at Man Utd? This is absolutely inexcuseable, considering they lost the Man Utd license and are still lucky they get to scan them due to the PL deal..