will Juventus come back at fifa 2021?

Comments

• Toronto1982
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Adddddd wrote: »

No, Juventus signed a 3 -Year deal with PES, FIFA2023 is the next possible date to see Juventus in FIFA
  • Lol nope.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is a world beyond the official shirt, badge and stadium of CR7 team. I didn't know that there were many Carrer Mode fans. Slow train coming 🚂
  • Tom0307
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is a world beyond the official shirt, badge and stadium of CR7 team. I didn't know that there were many Carrer Mode fans. Slow train coming 🚂

I don't think it was an unreasonable question to ask... What's wrong with career mode anyway?
  • Rete
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tom0307 wrote: »

I don't think it was an unreasonable question to ask... What's wrong with career mode anyway?

Agreed, and not every Juventus fan started following the club in July 2018
  • ale1985bg
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    I didn't know that there were many Carrer Mode fans.
    Neither did EA apparently, it's all about collecting cards nowadays.

By the way, I may be strange (I might aswell be!) but I'm a Career Mode fan and I don't care about Juve having their official shirt, name and badge or not. I've grown up with fake players first (both in FIFA and in ISS) and with fake teams after that (Serie B has never been licensed either in PES or in FIFA if memory serves me well, yet my Como FIFA 16 career has been the best one I had).

Edit: and they could still "pull a Dortmund" if they feel like breaking the deal with Konami before it expires. :trollface:
    Post edited by ale1985bg on
  • Rete
    ale1985bg wrote: »

By the way, I may be strange (I might aswell be!) but I'm a Career Mode fan and I don't care about Juve having their official shirt, name and badge or not. I've grown up with fake players first (both in FIFA and in ISS) and with fake teams after that (Serie B has never been licensed either in PES or in FIFA if memory serves me well, yet my Como FIFA 16 career has been the best one I had).

Edit: and they could still "pull a Dortmund" if they feel like breaking the deal with Konami before it expires. :trollface:

yeah, I agree. As Italian football fans, were kinda used to a bit of neglect from EA. Been a Juve fan for years though, gutted it’ll all be fake this year
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rete wrote: »

yeah, I agree. As Italian football fans, were kinda used to a bit of neglect from EA. Been a Juve fan for years though, gutted it’ll all be fake this year

I’m not buying the game purely for this and I want someone at EA held responsible. Don’t buy the game people!!!
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    DYL_26 wrote: »

I’m not buying the game purely for this and I want someone at EA held responsible. Don’t buy the game people!!!

Lol want someone at EA to be held responsible for a commercial decision made by Juve
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2019

Well, choose Piemonte Calcio and start your career mode. Who's stopping you? The licenced players will be there, with the real names and pretty much accurate stats (besides CR7, who will be surely way over his current stats). My point is that there is too much people wining about a kit, a badge and a stadium with a game that needs some serious improvements in other departments, like the gameplay.

Fifa and PES are in a commercial war. And in a war you're going to have some casualties. It's not the end of the world.

Heck, maybe someday you will be able to bribe some referees in the game, just like your beautiful team did back in 2004-2005 Serie A season. Or you weren't old enough to watch football back then?

Removed quote ~Rtas
  • Rete

Well, choose Piemonte Calcio and start your career mode. Who's stopping you? The licenced players will be there, with the real names and pretty much accurate stats (besides CR7, who will be surely way over his current stats). My point is that there is too much people wining about a kit, a badge and a stadium with a game that needs some serious improvements in other departments, like the gameplay.

Fifa and PES are in a commercial war. And in a war you're going to have some casualties. It's not the end of the world.

Heck, maybe someday you will be able to bribe some referees in the game, just like your beautiful team did back in 2004-2005 Serie A season. Or you weren't old enough to watch football back then?

Removed quote ~Rtas

That’s ridiculous! Gameplay and licensing aren’t linked. It’s not like EA have say, ten staff and if two are called away to work on licensing that’s only eight left for gameplay. The team that work on creating FIFA 20 will have designated roles i.e. a department at EA that just work on licensing and a department that just work on gameplay. To let a team like Juventus slip through the net, for a massive company like Electronic Arts is at best stupidity. Now, Juventus must take some responsibility in this, like P. T. Barnum said, “I don’t care what you write about me, just spell my name right”, so for Juventus not to have their name, badge and stadium in the biggest football console franchise on the planet, and all the exposure that comes with it, is brand suicide.
  • Stugg93
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49412873

Makes perfect sense... Juventus want to expand their popularity in China but think that the most popular (by a country mile) video game that also happens to have the Chinese Super League as a partner, and therefore the majority of Chinese fans isn’t worth their time. The league should say no, you can’t have your cake and eat it.
  • Rete
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49412873

Makes perfect sense... Juventus want to expand their popularity in China but think that the most popular (by a country mile) video game that also happens to have the Chinese Super League as a partner, and therefore the majority of Chinese fans isn’t worth their time. The league should say no, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

Agree with this in principle but when there’re only two games in town, why would you limit yourself? You’d go for maximum exposure and not give any exclusivity. The exclusive thing with either EA or Konami can’t be that lucrative.
  • I think EA should fully license Serie A, they can then get all the teams just like what they did with the South American league
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    DYL_26 wrote: »

As soon as trolls on the internet are held responsible for the dumb things they say.

I'm certain EA made a fair offer. Konami certainly overpaid for this exclusive license since it had to make up the amount that Juventus could have had if it had licensed itself to both games.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA and Konami have been doing this to each other for years now. Guarantee this year EA will lose a big license, but then will gain a big license. I just hope it isn't another european giant as it will start to ruin Champions League.

Especially with next-gen consoles this year. UCL/EL will surely look miles better as well as stadiums..so won't be happy with generic stadiums in most of the groups. EA need to start targeting more stadiums to cushion the blow of losing another big team.
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    it wouldn't be as big a deal if ea would just bring back creation centre.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll be happy if they finally allowed us to be able to add mods to console games, so then we can get way more new faces and other things for Fifa.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I won’t be buying this rubbish game ever again. So won’t care
  • Master110
    1160 posts Professional
    No
    Pooter wrote: »
    I won’t be buying this rubbish game ever again. So won’t care

This.

If ps4 version is just same gameplay and new a whole new game like it was ps2 to ps3 then fifa is over