FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The league that had Europa league participants and an all champions league final is easily the best one
  • Allsports92
    KireBy wrote: »
    Men, calm down, the best league in world is the Russian Premier League, trust me
    The Russian league ????? Ummmm no zenit , Spartak And Csk Are nice teams but they ain’t elite

Haha was a joke, but actually Zenit and Krasnodar did beat Porto in last years, CSKA did beat Sporting and only Spartak suck chupa-chups and was beaten by Liverpool 7-0 lol

And yes, we aren't elite but i hope at least in 100 years we can fight with top teams of top-5 in equal games, not as underdogs although there were good games as CSKA Lyon in UEL.

Players came to our champ like Malcom, Krychowiak, Vlasic, Schurrle, Phillip are next level in our history

• Allsports92
    I like zenit And Russian league very much the environment is nice
  • Allsports92
    I just want all leagues scanned How the hell you have champions league and Europa league license and not scan all the teams to make it authentic
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    I just want all leagues scanned How the hell you have champions league and Europa league license and not scan all the teams to make it authentic

Or even just custom faces for all the top players of each team!! Pains me seeing top players lining up for the Champions League anthem with generic faces when they ALL have faces in PES!!
  • Götze#19
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Best league in the World :D 3rd best, hence EA doing PL and La Liga beforehand.. If you think its acceptable holding back scans for a full year, everyone knowing so, yet using it to sell your game the following year, then id question your standards. If they scanned Bundesliga 17/18, then who did they scan 18/19? They could of done Serie A and added both in to Fifa 20 together? They probably did, and are holding those back too just to sell Fifa 21 with..

Wanting more doesnt mean were not happy.

P.S. PES announced full Serie A license, lets see how many top Serie A players have starheads in PES and how many Fifa have seeing as neither is exclusive..
    Yes, best league. It's still the fans' game over there. Football in England is now for the middle class, it's still working class in Germany. This is seen through their better atmosphere, prices and ownerships (notice there is no Glazers or Kroenkes?) plus youth development. The Bundesliga is easily the purest elite football league in Europe. I didn't say the most entertaining. Don't bother replying to this in detail because you'll be wasting your time on something I won't hear otherwise.

Why waste energy on being negative? It's so boring. Just enjoy what we have rather than **** about what we don't know

edit: we now have full licenses for the 3 top leagues in the world. I don't care what anyone says, that's rad.

German fans obviously, and you obviously meant YOUR best league, lol.. Not THE best league. Yours is an opinion, which i respect, as everyones opinion is subjective anyway. Russian guy thinks RPL (i know he was being sarcastic) and MLS fans will say MLS. But WORLD WIDE the PL is known to be by far the best, thats non-debateable. You cant comment on money, ownership etc as that has F.A to do with football. The best league in the World would surely bring in the most money, and tv viewership? PL is the most broadcast league WORLD WIDE..

P.S. Didnt Bayern just agree a £117 Million deal for Coutinho? Youve slated the PL for being all about money..

Loan deal with an option to buy for 120 M, and it's 90% sure they won't use option to buy him 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pretty sure they 99% will.
    Coutinho is just here until Havertz comes next year. Deal is almost done, but not for this season because Bayer's president Völler refuses to sell him this season (cause they qualified to CL). So there's not point having 2 really good players on same position. And also, if they wanted to buy him, they would just buy him now (they could've get him for less cause Barca needs money for Neymar deal), it's not like they have uefa rules problems or money problems.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2019
    Best league in the World :D 3rd best, hence EA doing PL and La Liga beforehand.. If you think its acceptable holding back scans for a full year, everyone knowing so, yet using it to sell your game the following year, then id question your standards. If they scanned Bundesliga 17/18, then who did they scan 18/19? They could of done Serie A and added both in to Fifa 20 together? They probably did, and are holding those back too just to sell Fifa 21 with..

P.S. PES announced full Serie A license, lets see how many top Serie A players have starheads in PES and how many Fifa have seeing as neither is exclusive..
    Yes, best league. It's still the fans' game over there. Football in England is now for the middle class, it's still working class in Germany. This is seen through their better atmosphere, prices and ownerships (notice there is no Glazers or Kroenkes?) plus youth development. The Bundesliga is easily the purest elite football league in Europe. I didn't say the most entertaining. Don't bother replying to this in detail because you'll be wasting your time on something I won't hear otherwise.

Why waste energy on being negative? It's so boring. Just enjoy what we have rather than **** about what we don't know

edit: we now have full licenses for the 3 top leagues in the world. I don't care what anyone says, that's rad.

German fans obviously, and you obviously meant YOUR best league, lol.. Not THE best league. Yours is an opinion, which i respect, as everyones opinion is subjective anyway. Russian guy thinks RPL (i know he was being sarcastic) and MLS fans will say MLS. But WORLD WIDE the PL is known to be by far the best, thats non-debateable. You cant comment on money, ownership etc as that has F.A to do with football. The best league in the World would surely bring in the most money, and tv viewership? PL is the most broadcast league WORLD WIDE..

P.S. Didnt Bayern just agree a £117 Million deal for Coutinho? Youve slated the PL for being all about money..

Loan deal with an option to buy for 120 M, and it's 90% sure they won't use option to buy him 🤦🏻‍♂️

Coutinho is just here until Havertz comes next year. Deal is almost done, but not for this season because Bayer's president Völler refuses to sell him this season (cause they qualified to CL). So there's not point having 2 really good players on same position. And also, if they wanted to buy him, they would just buy him now (they could've get him for less cause Barca needs money for Neymar deal), it's not like they have uefa rules problems or money problems.

I understand that, i heard Sanches is leaving too? I would love to know what Bayern's preferred formation and lineup is with all the players they have on their books as i cant figure it out myself. I do doubt Bayern can even afford Coutinho, which proves the Bundesliga's top team cant compete with PL or La Liga teams (Man City, Chelsea and PSG excluded: they are the teams everyone should hate and i am baffled City didnt get a ban like Chelsea)
  • Götze#19
    edited August 2019

I understand that, i heard Sanches is leaving too? I would love to know what Bayern's preferred formation and lineup is with all the players they have on their books as i cant figure it ouy myself. I do doubt Bayern can even afford Coutinho, which proves the Bundesliga's top team cant compete with PL or La Liga teams (Man City, Chelsea and PSG are the teams everyone should hate and i am baffled City didnt get a ban like Chelsea)
    I would say they are finally realizing how necessary fast wings are (don't get me wrong, Robbery duo was fast 5,6 years ago, but not so in last couple), so that's why they are working on bringing someone like Sane (Perisic on loan until Sane gets back from injury) and they also have Gnabry. As far as midfield i would prefer Goretzka and Thiago partnership and Cou/Havertz on CAM. In defence also young fast duo Pavard/Lucas with physically strong Süle and fullbacks with attacking playstyle Alaba/Kimmich. And at the end, beginning of new era after Neuer with Nübel.
    As far as Sanches, i would think it's his own fault (and Kovac ofc). His attitude is bad, i mean he gets 10mins on 1st match and then he's furious beacause he's not playing. Man season just started but hey, it's player that singlehandedly won Swansea the title 🤷🏻‍♂️ Ohh right, he got relegated and then he thinks he's better than Thiago/Goretzka/Tolisso.
    And to compare Buli teams with PL is kinda necessary. That's not because german clubs lacks in financial sense (just a little, TV rights are major thing in England), but because there's policy in german clubs. How much they earn from transfers, that's how much they can afford investing into next transfer windows. Germans are freaks (in a good way) when it comes to business, that's why many of the best global companies comes from there.
  • ChrisW1991
    1302 posts Professional
    Hopefully Pavard gets a scan
  • Götze#19
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Hopefully Pavard gets a scan
    He will 99%
  • Dlima0284
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are we expecting more news tomorrow ?
  • saturator
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I Hope so!
  • styles_fc
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has McKennie been confirmed?
  • Allsports92
    edited August 2019
    styles_fc wrote: »
    Has McKennie been confirmed?

Yes sir Our boy is in the game scanned First guy I buy or get on loan for my career mode with Lyon Also John Anthony brooks
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    The league that had Europa league participants and an all champions league final is easily the best one

Ha. Don’t kid yourself. The top few teams in the premier are elite. Below that it’s mediocre - united, arenal, and chelsea included.
  • kmdoom
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Ha. Don’t kid yourself. The top few teams in the premier are elite. Below that it’s mediocre.

Funny-Meme-Faces-17.jpg

west ham> bottom 17 in la liga

• kmdoom
    https://sofifa.com/squad/481939

Arsenal fifa 20 cm 😍 post yours !!

JvaHwl3.jpg
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    kmdoom wrote: »
    Ha. Don’t kid yourself. The top few teams in the premier are elite. Below that it’s mediocre.

Funny-Meme-Faces-17.jpg

west ham> bottom 17 in la liga

Sure.
  • Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019

JvaHwl3.jpg

What in the world is that monstrosity
    Mustafi, Havertz as a back up while Mkhitaryan is a start centrally :s
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm making Bob Bradley as Swansea manager. Then I'm invading the MLS.
  • kmdoom
    Ashy wrote: »

JvaHwl3.jpg

What in the world is that monstrosity
    Mustafi, Havertz as a back up while Mkhitaryan is a start centrally :s

I want to keep some arsenal players in the squad and the starting XI lol. But havertz would be the 10 and start eventually

• Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s taken years to get this done! Finally😋

Confirmed:

- Maier
    - Gregortisch
    - Serdar
    - Plattenhardt
    - Stindl
    Excited for Plattenhardt! Was devastated for his generic face in Fifa 19. As excited as I am right now, I would love to know any news about Arnold.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SHOW US Weghorst Ea, I must know if he has a star head on release
  • Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    Koln scanned?
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    It’s taken years to get this done! Finally😋

Confirmed:

- Maier
    - Gregortisch
    - Serdar
    - Plattenhardt
    - Stindl
    Excited for Plattenhardt! Was devastated for his generic face in Fifa 19. As excited as I am right now, I would love to know any news about Arnold.

Plattenhardt is a favourite of mine too! Hopefully Max Mittelstadt and Max Arnold also get starheads.

118418017_1556807145-768x432.jpg

maximilian-arnold-cropped_14ks3cagyuw681ifhcd5p6xi7f.jpg

EA please make it happen.
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    After an eventful day yesterday here I feel we need to come back to earth and start being negative again(joke btw)
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2019
    Plattenhardt is a favourite of mine too! Hopefully Max Mittelstadt and Max Arnold also get starheads.

118418017_1556807145-768x432.jpg

maximilian-arnold-cropped_14ks3cagyuw681ifhcd5p6xi7f.jpg

EA please make it happen.
    You deserve a like from me my friend! Great to hear some love about Plattenhardt from someone else. Can't wait to buy him in my CM! Never head of Mittelstadt before. Will definitely check him out! Apart from this mouth-watering starheads news, the thing that i want so much is player names commentary. Imagine using all these interesting young talents without their names being uttered. I have Klostermann in my current CM but am so bumped he has no commentary names. I can see myself smiling if get to hear Meee-del-schtad. Ha!
    EA please make it happen!
  • Azzabazza
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2019
    Anyone know if the following have been scanned?
    FC Bayern signing, Mikael Cuisance
    SC Freiburg; Luca Waldschmidt
    SV Werder Bremen; Johannes Eggestein & Maximilian Eggestein
    Borussia Monchengladbach; Alessane Plea
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim; Dennis Geiger
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen; Nadiem Amiri
    Post edited by Azzabazza on
  • Alaily
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes they are
    Ashy wrote: »
    Koln scanned?