You will buy Fifa 20

Comments

• Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    You can lie to us...

But stop lying to yourself.

I would lie to myself if I would spend real money on such a crappy game.
    Beta users confirms gameplay is worse than ever (if possible).

• FinEverton
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    When did Fifa 19 went "free" in ea access? Curious how long might it take with fifa 20?

24th July I think it was

Thanks!
  • I won’t defo be buying fifa 20.... everyone told me ea will scam you and after this year and with Fifa 19 I can never support this organisation... I havent got time in my life to be Addicted to this crap... fut champs and lag has been an absolute killer. I have built a great team and spent a bit money. I’m not waiting 11 months again to get a great side and start again... also 12 versions of van ****!!!! Will EA try and release more versions of him this year to make up
    For their losses
  • starfox1284
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    I already did...regret it already.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    NathW90 wrote: »
    Anyone who buys FIFA 20 is a moron. It's that simple.

If you buy the game you are a weak little fan boy who is happy for EA to literally laugh in your face as they take your money for the same, reskinned, broken game for another year and try their damndest to addict you to their UT gambling so they can bleed you dry even more.

**** EA and **** FIFA.

Guess i'm a moron. :(
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11511 posts Has That Special Something
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    You can lie to us...

But stop lying to yourself.

I would lie to myself if I would spend real money on such a crappy game.
    Beta users confirms gameplay is worse than ever (if possible).

I honestly didn't think it was possible but they have managed it somehow. Would have to be an absolute mug to buy FIFA 20.
  • Aqeel87
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    I already did...regret it already.

Can't you cancel it?
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't put that evil on me.
  • David_75
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After playing the BETA, nope. It sucks.
  • dazco
    49 posts Park Captain
    I would happily have bought it, as I have many others, but their flat out refusal to help me out (the only time I have ever asked their help) when I accidentally gave away an unbuyable player, in an SBC, showed me they care not one bit about their customers.
    I told the operator that I spoke to that I would buy no more EA games, and I intend not to.
    Are there any other football games to try?
  • dazco wrote: »
    I would happily have bought it, as I have many others, but their flat out refusal to help me out (the only time I have ever asked their help) when I accidentally gave away an unbuyable player, in an SBC, showed me they care not one bit about their customers.
    I told the operator that I spoke to that I would buy no more EA games, and I intend not to.
    Are there any other football games to try?

You could try PES, but I’d suggest you’d have more fun if you sourced an Amiga 500 from eBay and got a copy of Sensible Soccer.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2804 posts Fans' Favourite
    No that’s it for me , too much time spent on this trash soooo many better games to play . The gameplay has been awful the last two the game is toxic the community is toxic I’m to old to be raging at a game made for kids to wind me up.

The financial greed of the company is abhorrent no other game company makes as many mistakes , they don’t listen to there community they hide what we all know is In The game but tell us it in your head they plug youtubers that just open packs.

You’re account gets banned for no reason not allowed to trade ea and fifa are beyond a joke now with how they operate.

It’s impossible to get better at the game best connection wins with all these factors taken into Account

I’m out
  • VandyDuke
    43 posts Park Captain
    I will not, and Beta confirmed it.

I may break out old Fifa 16 and 18 instead...
  • FCBlunt
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    made a list my self

so far looks like THIS

Why am I not on this list? ❤️
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    made a list my self

so far looks like THIS

you are NOW
  • Invincibility
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    David_75 wrote: »
    After playing the BETA, nope. It sucks.

Beta at EA looks good!
  • xFATAL
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 20
    Gonna wait for it to release this time, Watch gameplay and see how you guys respond to it on the forums,lol. Plenty of other games will be out around same time and I'm enjoying Madden 20 so Fifa is not that high on priority list this year.
  • FCBlunt
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    made a list my self

so far looks like THIS

you are NOW

Sexy, ty
  • Fiveshop
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 9
    leon1309 wrote: »
    No FIFA or PES for me.

U dont belong on a football subject than wth
  • Pre ordered pes for the first time ever. PCE fifa *high league player*
  • leon1309
    4203 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 9
    Fiveshop wrote: »
    leon1309 wrote: »
    No FIFA or PES for me.

U dont belong on a football subject than wth

Konami is no better then EA from what i saw...Just a bit different microtransaction methods, gameplay is DDA included aswell.
    So, the only rational thing is to stop supportig companies that implement that sort of things.
    Bought both from 13, and pes till 06...so the got enough from ne.
  • Mogga
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still in the No camp, after playing FIFA for what seems like a lifetime and UT since 09.

It's just getting worse each year. Minimal effort has been made to keep up with other titles that have improved. The servers and netcode used is an absolute disgrace for the profits they turn over.

Doubt id even pay 30 quid if it wasn't significantly better than the last couple
  • CR7BRUH
    3879 posts National Call-Up
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Don't put that evil on me.

• Ffhh
    15 posts Ball Boy
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    I will buy pes.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    FIFA 19 is where it's at right now. If you're willing to sacrifice WL and content for gameplay I highly recommend 19.

Unless the gameplay goes delayed and unresponsive again when 20 is released.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3394 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 19 is where it's at right now. If you're willing to sacrifice WL and content for gameplay I highly recommend 19.

I don't think the delay is going anywhere any time soon. We probably have to wait for next-gen consoles to get a resolution.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

I don't think the delay is going anywhere any time soon. We probably have to wait for next-gen consoles to get a resolution.

It's completely away from 19 and the most responsive I've ever seen any FIFA. Been like it for a week. I know 100% 20 will be delayed and unresponsive but I'm now praying FIFA 19 stays the way it is now.
  • Jonboyparker
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 10

It's completely away from 19 and the most responsive I've ever seen any FIFA. Been like it for a week. I know 100% 20 will be delayed and unresponsive but I'm now praying FIFA 19 stays the way it is now.

Depends if they are on different servers? Not sure how previous editions have worked after the new release. I’d assume gameplay is much better right now due to the reduced player base. I hope it stays for you.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Depends if they are on different servers? Not sure how previous editions have worked after the new release. I’d assume gameplay is much better right now due to the reduced player base. I hope it stays for you.

It's my last hope haha