Gamescom - Fifa presentation

FifaProDK
1815 posts Play-Off Hero
Cmon EA! All you got for that was about Volta!

Leeds me to think FUT 20 is the same as FUT 19, you won't show because it's just a copy paste again with minor gameplay tweeks?

Comments

• Azof
    20073 posts Club Captain
    There will be more info released during the rest of gamescon.

Also I don't know what you all expect, from 12 to now very little has changed I don't know what you all want
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    FifaProDK wrote: »

Leeds me to think FUT 20 is the same as FUT 19, you won't show because it's just a copy paste again with minor gameplay tweeks?

This is exactly the reason why beta testers are not allowed by EA to post their impressions on the forums.

The game is even worse than FIFA 19.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

This is exactly the reason why beta testers are not allowed by EA to post their impressions on the forums.

Really wish I was allowed to go into details. People really need to know what they're getting themselves into.

All I can say is save your money.
  • Sterve
    1151 posts Professional

Really wish I was allowed to go into details. People really need to know what they're getting themselves into.

I wasn’t buying it anyways but good to know. Eventually (hopefully) we all twig that it is pointless chasing new shiny cards to keep up with the rest of the player base. Fine if the game is awesome and you want a time waster but it hasn’t been good for some time.
  • Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

This, cod this year
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class
    Sterve wrote: »

I wasn’t buying it anyways but good to know. Eventually (hopefully) we all twig that it is pointless chasing new shiny cards to keep up with the rest of the player base. Fine if the game is awesome and you want a time waster but it hasn’t been good for some time.

I wasn't buying it either tbh but any slight doubt in my mind has been well and truly put to bed after playing the beta.

I actually dread to think what the games going to be like on full release. Would be an absolute mug to buy FIFA 20 if you have suffered with delayed and unresponsive gameplay this year.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16709 posts World Class

This, cod this year

Same here mate pre ordering COD tomorrow and if I want a few games of football I will jump onto 19. I highly doubt it will be hard to find a match next year that's for sure.