Your dream Fut 20 team

Selgarr
1525 posts Play-Off Hero
As with every FUT, when Fut 20 comes out I will try to get a dream team by June/July.

What team are you hoping to get before the end of Fut 20?

If Garrincha is revealed as an Icon then I would like to try and get this team:
2mee9.jpg

Would you make any changes or improvements?

Comments

• romario,adriano imperador,ronaldinho,kaka and ronaldo in the same team
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Always loved to play against these type of guys who wanna show off and have zanetti/carlos/low tier overpriced icons instead of Sandro/Walker/De Gea

Usually by 75th min when 3-0 down they almost always tilt and spam slide tackles eventually ragequitting
  • CfcBlue
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    All I care about getting is my favorite player of all time. Drogba.. after that who cares
  • Zidane
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    I want a defence with Alisson, Alex Sandro, De Ligt, Van Dijk and TAA. Frenkie de Jong at CDM and Garrincha at RW. The rest, I don’t care.
  • I want team that I dont need to part cash with, and after 3 month I have bang average gold team, and I play against folk with 4 icon and super cards, thinking wish I could get least one them cards!!
  • Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want team that I dont need to part cash with, and after 3 month I have bang average gold team, and I play against folk with 4 icon and super cards, thinking wish I could get least one them cards!!

I don't buy Fifa Points. I just play matches and save up the match coins. How many coins do you have after 3 months? You should have at least 1 or 2 million if you don't waste coins opening packs or completing sbc's!
  • nakamuramartin
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Selgarr wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    Always loved to play against these type of guys who wanna show off and have zanetti/carlos/low tier overpriced icons instead of Sandro/Walker/De Gea

Usually by 75th min when 3-0 down they almost always tilt and spam slide tackles eventually ragequitting

I play mostly offline with my low tier overpriced icons. I only play online to complete weekly objectives and get weekly objective player cards and fut swap deal players.

I enjoy playing with them because of the nostalgia and I like the players. I like watching a lot of dvd's about the World Cup from 1930 to present and I like reading books about the history of the game. I don't play with Sandro/Walker/De Gea etc because I don't think I would like playing with them. If I win then great but if I lose then it's not a big deal, the most important thing to me is that I enjoy playing the game and that it's with a team of players that I like.

I use a Japan team and I use the because I like the players rather than wanting the highest rated players.

I like that team though. Some legends in there and would enjoy that team.
  • CfcBlue
    Yea this year I’m not going to worry about getting all these icons. You can easily lose to a rare gold team on any given game. I’m making my goal drogba and after that it’s all bonus players.
  • Dalebert
    792 posts Semi-Pro
    Barnes, Rush, Gerrard plus any other LFC icons
  • EA_Joz
    629 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to want Roberto Carlos instead of Marcelo and Dani Alves in the RB since he is one of my fav players. Also, maybe someone else for Modric. But this is kinda what I'm aiming for in FIFA 20 🤩 Who do you guys recommend?

j36gr3qfhouw.png
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Slow train coming 🚂
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Piemonte Calcio is THE dream team.
  • TMaher7
    1122 posts Professional
    edited August 2019
    da3a6885017c73b41818570eab1fa987.jpg

Within a month or two...

(What it looks like ingame, Hazard will be on 7 chem)

Always loved Thiago Silva on FIFA, he's been in my team every year since FUT11.
  • Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Joz wrote: »
    I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to want Roberto Carlos instead of Marcelo and Dani Alves in the RB since he is one of my fav players. Also, maybe someone else for Modric. But this is kinda what I'm aiming for in FIFA 20 🤩 Who do you guys recommend?

j36gr3qfhouw.png

Nice team :) For the cdm you could have Matthaus or Rijkaard. I haven't seen Pirlo's card yet put if his stats are good then you could try Pirlo at cdm?
  • Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    TMaher7 wrote: »

Within a month or two...

Nice team :) It will be interesting to see what Drogba's ratings will be for his three icon cards.
  • CfcBlue

Within a month or two...

Nice team :) It will be interesting to see what Drogba's ratings will be for his three icon cards.

Yea and I wonder if it will one of those cards that may be better off getting the base or mid
  • TMaher7
    1122 posts Professional
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Within a month or two...

Yea and I wonder if it will one of those cards that may be better off getting the base or mid

I think his prime will be 09-10, mid will be 2012 and base around 2003 in his Marseille days.
  • Thefranchise92
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    I get the nostalgia aspect but how will you find new players to like by always living in the past
  • Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get the nostalgia aspect but how will you find new players to like by always living in the past

You can be both nostalgic and like current world football. I like watching modern day football as well. I watch the Champions League when it's on and I enjoy watching football from Germany, Spain and Italy.

However, my favourite football to watch is the World Cup matches and European Cup matches from the past. It's just like how in twenty years from now I will be feeling nostalgic watching CR7 and Messi :lol:
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm more so looking forward to what starter/first couple of months of the cycle team i'll have. I enjoy that period the most and normally stop playing by TOTS. The goal right off the bat is to get Kaka. Not sure how much he will set me back though :#
  • this time they have really improved the players control of the pass.. Ultimata team is pretty good..
  • CfcBlue
    For me the game got worse in 19 when I tried getting too many icons. All it did was make me feel like I almost had a dream team but was never close enough. When I lost to those teams that had such OP fake players with crazy ratings, I would get so upset. This year I have a plan and it’ll be drogba with a cheap beast team around him and slowly upgrade what I can through the coins I make from playing. I’m not a trader.
  • Thefranchise92
    6185 posts Big Money Move

You can be both nostalgic and like current world football. I like watching modern day football as well. I watch the Champions League when it's on and I enjoy watching football from Germany, Spain and Italy.

However, my favourite football to watch is the World Cup matches and European Cup matches from the past. It's just like how in twenty years from now I will be feeling nostalgic watching CR7 and Messi :lol:

I get it. Watching players on youtube is nostalgia. If your hoping to recreate your youth or whatever from a video game you'll be dissapointed. They make these icons. Especially the ones in the pic average and nothing like they played at their peak etc.
  • NDJ591
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Want to have
    Gullit
    Drogba /R9 (depends on the stats+skill from Drogba)
    Maldini
    Maybe Zidane or Kaka (depends on their stats)

the other players depending on the TOTY's in January.
    Mbappe / CR7 TOTY should be safe.

defense will be Maldini and VVD with DDG or Icon GK.
    Fullbacks arent this important.

Will be spending a tons of FP and trading aswell. So will be my team in January i hope.
  • IamFrench
    2114 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't know... I just want Zidane, Drogba and Essien :#